'You are a shame': Conservative voter confronts Marjorie Taylor Greene

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
lay off my wife, bro! she's vivacious, she's vigorous, she's conservative, she's good-looking, she's a blonde bombshell, she's got it all!

She's got like a 90% approval rating in her district. That chubby antifa groomer is not fooling anyone....

I hope she has good security.... something like that can be unpredictable and it may need a serious defensive beatdown with 2" stainless steel pipe..... just sayin'

lay off my wife, bro! she's vivacious, she's vigorous, she's conservative, she's good-looking, she's a blonde bombshell, she's got it all!

HAHAHA that guy is not a conservative. I'm no huge fan of Green but wow does she drive the Left bonkers

Not to split hairs but that would apply to almost any politician….

I'd say a lot of politicians are willing to lie, and willing to say what others want to hear.

But she, like Trump, takes it to a new level. Saying things that are simply ridiculous beyond belief.

I'd say a lot of politicians are willing to lie, and willing to say what others want to hear.

But she, like Trump, takes it to a new level. Saying things that are simply ridiculous beyond belief.
like "don't trust the vaccine"? That kind of ridiculous?

Forum List

Back