The Horror in Buffalo, New York Shows the Madness of the Supreme Court’s Looming Gun Decision

It was the right thing for the Supreme Cort to overturn the bad rational of Roe v Wade that said it was a Constitutional right for a woman to kill her child for the purpose of birth control.

It will be the right the right thing if the Supreme Court establishes in the New York case that Federal, State and Locals have to apply Strict Scrutiny to the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms, which has been established in Heller as an individual Liberty.

Are you upset by black people sitting at your lunch counter?

Deal with it.
Not me.

But this has nothing to do with race.

Tell me do you think a business owner has the right to refuse service or not?

Did you support the refusal of service to gay couples wanting wedding cakes?

It was the right thing for the Supreme Cort to overturn the bad rational of Roe v Wade that said it was a Constitutional right for a woman to kill her child for the purpose of birth control.

It will be the right the right thing if the Supreme Court establishes in the New York case that Federal, State and Locals have to apply Strict Scrutiny to the Constitutional right to keep and bear arms, which has been established in Heller as an individual Liberty.
Abortion will still be legal

and there's really nothing that can stop any woman from getting one

Did you support the refusal of service to gay couples wanting wedding cakes?

I honestly don't understand why that is an issue.

If you're dumb enough to buy food from someone who doesn't want to serve you, I say go for it and don't complain if it, literally, tastes like shite.

If you're against selling a "gay cake", do what Carvel does and don't allow substitutions.

Falling on your legal sword over such a trivial issue is beyond stupid.

Just do it the old fashioned way ...

2p011.jpg

Now you're calling it a fetus, what about when its a viable baby?
That's a different debate...
I have always said that viability is the line.

Since 93% of abortions occur before 16 weeks and labout 1% or less occur after 21 weeks it seems that most women who do get abortions believe the same thing

Abortion will still be legal

It will now be up to the States to determine if it is legal and if so what are the restrictions.

The Commie states will allow it and the rest of America will restrict it. Maybe some of the states will absolutely ban it.

It will now be up to the States to determine if it is legal and if so what are the restrictions.

The Commie states will allow it and the rest of America will restrict it. Maybe some of the states will absolutely ban it.
and it will do nothing to stop women from getting them.

A simple trip across state lines is all it will take. And I guarantee you that there will be people who will help provide transportation

tell me just how much control do you want the mob to have over your personal decisions?

Mob or voters?

The system we have in this country is that laws are created by elected legislators. Those legislators are answerable to the voters (as you say, the "mob") that elect them.

Mob or voters?

The system we have in this country is that laws are created by elected legislators. Those legislators are answerable to the voters (as you say, the "mob") that elect them.
mob.

That's all majority rule is.

I am not a woman

But that fetus is attached to and part of a pregnant woman's body
The problem with the Moon Bats is that they don't understand Biology any more than they understand Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Two different humans. I shit you not. Go look it up.

The Moon Bats think that a male can get pregeant and have an abortion so it is understandable that they are confused about things like this.

mob.

That's all majority rule is.

Well, that is the system we have in this country.

If that upsets you, I know a place where you might be a lot more comfortable ... and abortions are provided by the state ...

north_korea.jpeg

Forum List

Back