The history of the Jews and God---

An excuse after 2500 years?

Dhimmi's paid jizya if they were able bodied men who didn't want to fight to defend the community. It was a smaller tax than Muslim's paid.
what is your "an excuse after 2500 years" mean? who is excusing what? (for the record--
surada's description of jizya is bullshit)

your statement is true------but not at all germane to the issues
It was germane to your questioning your leap in logic.

This all began with your silly assertion that I knew less about my relatives than I did about the Jews.

his parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and community members
lived there as adults. FURTHERMORE-----the Yemenite jews are
EXCRUCIATINGLY literate -----and even prone to SAVE WRITTEN
records----------sheeeesh----you have been hanging around camels
too long
Lol…Speakingof camels because Jews were dhimini status in Yemen they were not allowed to ride a camel because they would be higher up then a muslim if he was not riding one too…This was used to show that dhimini were of lower status then muslims….. There are other ways as well…This is one of the reasons that when Yemenite Jews pray they sway( duven) in a way that mimics the way someone would sway while riding a camel. It was used to make fun of the muslims becauseof the hardship they put them through… Now for any here in the west I want you to think hard about how you would feel if you were not allowed to ride your means of transportation( a car here) because your status must remain lower… Can you imagine how hard thingswould be for you if you had to walk everywhere.. If Islam becomes dominant here in the west you can expect the same treatment…

An excuse after 2500 years?

Dhimmi's paid jizya if they were able bodied men who didn't want to fight to defend the community. It was a smaller tax than Muslim's paid.
One thing I notice about you is that you do not answer questions truthfully and when caught in a lie you either ignore or try to bury it…You tried to paint a picture of how ” rosy”things were in Muslim lands and when I called you on it you tried your doublespeak and ignored what was brought up…

Lol…Speakingof camels because Jews were dhimini status in Yemen they were not allowed to ride a camel because they would be higher up then a muslim if he was not riding one too…This was used to show that dhimini were of lower status then muslims….. There are other ways as well…This is one of the reasons that when Yemenite Jews pray they sway( duven) in a way that mimics the way someone would sway while riding a camel. It was used to make fun of the muslims becauseof the hardship they put them through… Now for any here in the west I want you to think hard about how you would feel if you were not allowed to ride your means of transportation( a car here) because your status must remain lower… Can you imagine how hard thingswould be for you if you had to walk everywhere.. If Islam becomes dominant here in the west you can expect the same treatment…

I can't imagine how they got their camels across the Asir mountains.

Watched their own murder Palestinian children and American sailors in cold blooded murder.

Other than that, you are correct.

:)-
Watching from afar needs to get his bi focal size checked as he is either looking at things from rose coloured glasses or the fog of war has addled his brain…There have been casualties on all sides always is in war.. Before casting the first stone you should check on the atrocities that American soldiers did to native Americans and in other places around the globe…No one is perfect but your scapegoating and finger pointing is ridiculous and shows where your hatred is placed…Wink wink… I see just fine….

what is your "an excuse after 2500 years" mean? who is excusing what? (for the record--
surada's description of jizya is bullshit)
Surada------care to CLARIFY your mysterious comment/
It gets even more ludicrous------they could not ride horses either. Mostly the restriction is based
on the fact that both horses and camels are vehicles used in WAR. They represent POWER.
Jews could not carry any weapon at all-----not even a knife in a land rife with wild animals. Now for the amusing aspects of shariah shit------the saddle on the little donkey which they could ride could not be made of leather or fabric------it has to be WOOD (for maximal behind discomfort) and to prove that jews are inferior to muslims------jews had to ride that poor little donkey ---side-saddle. An interesting factoid>>> No Yemeni muslim ventures out without being ARMED---
at the very least with a malignant looking scimitar tucked into his waist band-----the highly ornate
handles of which ----in filagree silver, were made by jews. Back in the day----muslims did not know how and had a thing against being a smithy

Last edited:
One thing I notice about you is that you do not answer questions truthfully and when caught in a lie you either ignore or try to bury it…You tried to paint a picture of how ” rosy”things were in Muslim lands and when I called you on it you tried your doublespeak and ignored what was brought up…

I described to you what the tax was for in able bodied men. Dhimmi hasn't been around for a long time.

But, here is a discussion of Dhimmis.

Excerpt:

Status
Dhimmis were allowed to "practice their religion, subject to certain conditions, and to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy" that guaranteed their personal safety and security of property, in return for paying tribute and acknowledging Muslim supremacy.[31]

Taxation from the point of view of the Muslim conqueror was a material proof of the dhimmi's subjection. Various restrictions and legal disabilities were placed on Dhimmis, such as prohibitions against bearing arms or giving testimony in courts in cases involving Muslims.[32] Most of these disabilities had a social and symbolic rather than a tangible and practical character.[33] All of them, however, were designed to eliminate other religions in a deliberate, long-term process. Although persecution in the form of violent and active repression was rare and atypical,[34] the limitations on the rights of dhimmis made them vulnerable to the whims of rulers and the violence of mobs.[35]

While recognizing the inferior status of dhimmis under Islamic rule, Bernard Lewis states that in most respects their position "was very much easier than that of non-Christians or even of heretical Christians in medieval Europe."[36]

For example, dhimmis rarely faced martyrdom or exile, or forced compulsion to change their religion, and with certain exceptions they were free in their choice of residence and profession.[37] Yet there were constraints; the Muslims reserved the right to control the military and agriculture, leaving trade and business to the dhimmis.

Why would they have to? Saudi arabia did not OWN all the camels in the world.
Uhm-------besides----there was no Saudi arabia until 1932-----there was a Yemen
and an ADEN in ancient history-----

Pardon me but they obviously had their As(s) in them ( the camels) like they did when they crossed flatter parts of the landscape…

Pardon me but they obviously had their As(s) in them ( the camels) like they did when they crossed flatter parts of the landscape…

Have you been there? Its either treacherous mountains or Rub' al Khali.

Did you already read all the information I provided on Dhimmis?

I described to you what the tax was for in able bodied men. Dhimmi hasn't been around for a long time.

Excerpt:

Status
Dhimmis were allowed to "practice their religion, subject to certain conditions, and to enjoy a measure of communal autonomy" that guaranteed their personal safety and security of property, in return for paying tribute and acknowledging Muslim supremacy.[31]

Taxation from the point of view of the Muslim conqueror was a material proof of the dhimmi's subjection. Various restrictions and legal disabilities were placed on Dhimmis, such as prohibitions against bearing arms or giving testimony in courts in cases involving Muslims.[32] Most of these disabilities had a social and symbolic rather than a tangible and practical character.[33] All of them, however, were designed to eliminate other religions in a deliberate, long-term process. Although persecution in the form of violent and active repression was rare and atypical,[34] the limitations on the rights of dhimmis made them vulnerable to the whims of rulers and the violence of mobs.[35]

While recognizing the inferior status of dhimmis under Islamic rule, Bernard Lewis states that in most respects their position "was very much easier than that of non-Christians or even of heretical Christians in medieval Europe."[36]

For example, dhimmis rarely faced martyrdom or exile, or forced compulsion to change their religion, and with certain exceptions they were free in their choice of residence and profession.[37] Yet there were constraints; the Muslims reserved the right to control the military and agriculture, leaving trade and business to the dhimmis.
You have left a lot out about dhimmi I status such as the ability to hold onto ones lands and processions and regarding inheritance.You did not scratch the surface about marriage between Muslim and non Muslim etc etc.. If people are not lazy they should look up all the negatives Suradais once again only glossingthings over.. Getting back to the original talk why wouldn’t the Jews want to leave after all they were lower and left without equal footing and at the mercy of someone who might interpret Islamic law more harshly…

Excerpt:

Status

surrada has provided a VERY SANITIZED (islamic friendly) discussion of dhimmia. They like to
claim ----"GOSHDARN it was better than christian Europe) which is actually and FACTUALLY
only variably true over time and place. For a glimpse of the reality of shariah shit----remember
DANIEL PEARL? throat slit in the name of islam------Poor Musharraf had to convene a
NON-SHARIAH court for that case since in islamic law------the throat slitters would be held
INNOCENT. The throat slitters even video taped the event featuring Daniel Pearl admitting
he was a jew and NOT MUMBLING allilillahallah making himself muslim-----so the murder
was legal. The murderers were "sentenced to death"------but the shariah loving public
had to be assuaged-----so they are free and worshipped as heroes for ALLAH---now Neither
wikki or surada are sources

Have you been there? Its either treacherous mountains or Rub' al Khali.

Did you already read all the information I provided on Dhimmis?
oh-----they Khutbah Jumaat feces fling version. I kinda trust the
former dhimmis I have known (who were adults when they experienced
the shit)

surrada has provided a VERY SANITIZED (islamic friendly) discussion of dhimmia. They like to
claim ----"GOSHDARN it was better than christian Europe) which is actually and FACTUALLY
only variably true over time and place. For a glimpse of the reality of shariah shit----remember
DANIEL PEARL? throat slit in the name of islam------Poor Musharraf had to convene a
NON-SHARIAH court for that case since in islamic law------the throat slitters would be held
INNOCENT. The throat slitters even video taped the event featuring Daniel Pearl admitting
he was a jew and NOT MUMBLING allilillahallah making himself muslim-----so the murder
was legal. The murderers were "sentenced to death"------but the shariah loving public
had to be assuaged-----so they are free and worshipped as heroes for ALLAH---now Neither

Daniel Pearl was killed in Pakistan. All Muslims are not guilty of that atrocity.

New Topics

Forum List

Back