The history of the Jews and God---

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
Yes, God chose the Jews—
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

But that is not the end of the story.

God also told His Chosen how they should live their lives
~~~~
The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the KJV of the bible.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

Again, I repeat, the term “stranger” is referenced 128 times and these instructions were directed to His chosen.

Once I realized this fact, I looked at the History of the Jewish people and what they did to get their own country.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

That gathering occurred in 1947ad

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Clearly the Jews of that day did not follow His instructions and the Lord was appalled at what He saw. This time period may mark the time they were scattered because of the discretions he was witness too.

Then the Lord looked at his chosen once again to see what his children have done-

Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.
A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs.
Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.
Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.
A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.
A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

And then as time passed on, there was more for the Lord to see---

12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
A 12 Year old Boy Shot Dead in front of YOUR Eyes
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html
UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza
An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach
and critically wounded by Israel Defense Forces gunfire. IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487788.html
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
palestine-net.com
Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
Category: | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site
Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."
'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
Israel Army action breeds fresh hatred
Israel Baby is born then dies
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html
An eight-year-old Palestinian girl shot dead by Israeli troops in the central Gaza Strip was killed while showing off her new school uniform to friends
The history of the Israeli’s desire to have their own country begins with acts of terrorism and continues, using terrorism as their tool of choice.
The Israelis are con artists, liars, thieves and murderers and they will use these tools whenever the need arrives.

They were chosen to show us the way, to show
us how to treat the stranger,
how to be compassionate
and loving to your neighbor
and by doing so
peace would envelope the world

by their example

America must STOP giving the Israelis tools to kill others.

America must stop giving these terrorists money to buy more killing tools.

When the Israel government uses its military sniper teams to murder Palestinians I finally realized is the time to cut off all relations with Israel.

Re-call the fighter planes they now use to kill innocent Palestinians.
End the money train the US now provides them.
Put “Israel” on the universal terrorist list.

The above is the least we can do to end the ruthless cycle of terrorism the Israelis perpetuate in the Middle East.

:)-

anyone agree~~disagree~~~?

Last edited:
I guess I am honored you focused on me? I am not entranced on anything. You found a very old thread, decided to read my comment in the wrong way and now...I dunno what the point is. So......

:disbelief: :huh1::wtf::eusa_eh::50::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

This is called antisemitism, dude. I thought you lefties were not at all infavor of that....at least..that's what you SAY.

Yes, peace will be shown by them. Jesus taught--Love, peace, unity. Skin color makes 0 difference. The Israelites were cut off of being Gods chosen until they accept the one sent forth to them by God= Jesus.( Matt 23:37-38)--- They have outright refused for over 1900 years. Gods chosen now display those 3 attributes.

The facts are ugly. I'll grant you that.
but you consistently avoid the facts on the other side, don't you Yasser. And you're still ignoring your antisemitism.
The facts are ugly. I'll grant you that.
but you consistently avoid the facts on the other side, don't you Yasser. And you're still ignoring your antisemitism.

No question that Jews were horribly persecuted in Europe and Russia. They sought sanctuary in Palestine when no one else would take them. .. They were horribly antiSemitic towards the Arabic speaking Muslims and Christians.

This is called antisemitism, dude. I thought you lefties were not at all infavor of that....at least..that's what you SAY.
Is that all you have to say-? I was hoping for an intelligent response, even some facts I missed that could persuade me to rethink my view on this. Calling me an anti-Semite is just dumb.

Sadly, your response just exposes your ignorance.

My advice to you is stay out of adult topics.

Below are a few that fit your mentality
General Chit-Chat | Kids Chat Forums (kids-chat.com)
Kids Advice | Kids Chat Forums (kids-chat.com)
Children's Forum – …Because Kids Can't Wait (flchild.com)
Dashboard | CF Portal (thechildrensforum.com)
Be warned, the administrators are not children and the FBI is watching you

No question that Jews were horribly persecuted in Europe and Russia.
Many Indian tribes in America were whipped out, entirely.
Blacks are still being persecuted in the US today. Racism is nothing new.
They sought sanctuary in Palestine when no one else would take them. ..
Thanks for admitting that the Jews are not indiginious to Palestine, but came from elsewhere

They were horribly antiSemitic towards the Arabic speaking Muslims and Christians.
I'm not sure where you are going with that statement-?

I guess I am honored you focused on me? I am not entranced on anything. You found a very old thread, decided to read my comment in the wrong way
I am not sure you were talking to me but if you were this is my response--
So, get to the point. Point out what is wrong with the view I presented.

Put me on the right track to the truth.

If you took a moment to read what each other are saying, instead of just yelling out into the void, you'd realize that you and Surada are actually agreeing with each other.

Hate sure makes people do silly things. But, then, so does love.

Is that all you have to say-? I was hoping for an intelligent response, even some facts I missed that could persuade me to rethink my view on this. Calling me an anti-Semite is just dumb.

Sadly, your response just exposes your ignorance.

My advice to you is stay out of adult topics.

yeah..i can tell my response didn't bother you at all. LOL

Yes, God chose the Jews—
(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art a holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

But that is not the end of the story.

God also told His Chosen how they should live their lives
~~~~
The term “stranger” is referenced 128 times in the KJV of the bible.

(Deu 1:16 KJV) And I charged your judges at that time, saying, Hear the causes between your brethren, and judge righteously between every man and his brother, and the stranger that is with him.
(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
(Deu 24:19 KJV) When thou cuttest down thine harvest in thy field, and hast forgot a sheaf in the field, thou shalt not go again to fetch it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.
(Deu 24:20 KJV) When thou beatest thine olive tree, thou shalt not go over the boughs again: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.
(Deu 24:21 KJV) When thou gatherest the grapes of thy vineyard, thou shalt not glean it afterward: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow.

Again, I repeat, the term “stranger” is referenced 128 times and these instructions were directed to His chosen.

Once I realized this fact, I looked at the History of the Jewish people and what they did to get their own country.

(Ezek 36:24 KJV) For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

That gathering occurred in 1947ad

(Ezek 36:31 KJV) Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.
(Ezek 36:32 KJV) Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel.

Clearly the Jews of that day did not follow His instructions and the Lord was appalled at what He saw. This time period may mark the time they were scattered because of the discretions he was witness too.

Then the Lord looked at his chosen once again to see what his children have done-

Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem killing or injuring more than 200 persons.

British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.
A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs.
Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.
Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.
A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.
A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

And then as time passed on, there was more for the Lord to see---

12 yr old boy SHOT DEAD in front of your eyes
A 12 Year old Boy Shot Dead in front of YOUR Eyes
IDF troops shot and killed an 8-year-old Palestinian girl who was on her way to school in a Gaza Strip refugee camp
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/494672.html
UN officials: Girl hit by IDF gunfire in UN school in Gaza
An 11-year-old Palestinian girl was shot in the stomach
and critically wounded by Israel Defense Forces gunfire. IDF troops fired two shots, one of the shots hit a fifth-grade student at the school. Last month, a 10-year-old girl was killed by IDF gunfire while sitting at her desk at the same school.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/487788.html
Photos of a 12 year old palestinian boy being shot by Israeli soldiers and the ambulance driver who tried to save him also being shot and killed.
palestine-net.com
Three-year-old Rawan Abu Zeid, who took bullets in the neck and head while buying candy with her friends.
The New Yorker’s Israel: Where Objectivity Fails
Haneen, who was eight years old, had been shot twice in the head by an Israeli soldier
She was coming down the street and ran to me and hugged me, crying,
'Mother, mother'. Two bullets hit her in the head, one straight after the other.
She was still in my arms and she died."
'I can't imagine anyone who considers himself a human being can do this'

This boy was in his own house and an IDF soldier barges into the house and shoots him dead Mohammed a 7-year-old boy fell dead, still clutching his piece of bread.
Israel Army action breeds fresh hatred
Israel Baby is born then dies
Birth and death at the checkpoint
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/338937.html
The history of the Israeli’s desire to have their own country begins with acts of terrorism and continues, using terrorism as their tool of choice.
The Israelis are con artists, liars, thieves and murderers and they will use these tools whenever the need arrives.

They were chosen to show us the way, to show
us how to treat the stranger,
how to be compassionate
and loving to your neighbor
and by doing so
peace would envelope the world

by their example

America must STOP giving the Israelis tools to kill others.

America must stop giving these terrorists money to buy more killing tools.

When the Israel government uses its military sniper teams to murder Palestinians I finally realized is the time to cut off all relations with Israel.

Re-call the fighter planes they now use to kill innocent Palestinians.
End the money train the US now provides them.
Put “Israel” on the universal terrorist list.

The above is the least we can do to end the ruthless cycle of terrorism the Israelis perpetuate in the Middle East.

anyone agree~~disagree~~~?

Its a long sad history. When they firebombed Haifa' in 1947 there hadn't been any conflict, but a lot of Arabs worked in the oil refinery.

Its a long sad history. When they firebombed Haifa' in 1947 there hadn't been any conflict, but a lot of Arabs worked in the oil refinery.
The Israelites have not changed. They continue to lie, steal and murder to further their un-godly ways.

The Israelis threw bombs into buses.

The Israelis assassinated people who disagreed with the Israelis.

The Israelis assassinated Palestinian children.

The Israelis are the most un-godly people on the face of our planet.

God will punish the Israelis in our lifetime.

The Israelites have not changed. They continue to lie, steal and murder to further their un-godly ways.

The Israelis threw bombs into buses.

The Israelis assassinated people who disagreed with the Israelis.

The Israelis assassinated Palestinian children.

The Israelis are the most un-godly people on the face of our planet.

God will punish the Israelis in our lifetime.

Probably not. .. nothing has impeded them in well over 70 years.

Besides, I really don't want to see them "punished"... I'd like to see them decide do the right thing.

We have people in the US who want Cuba punished.. Do you see what I mean?

Google: “spit on Christians”
spit on christians - Google Search

I know.. But you can't hold all Jews accountable for those idiots who spit on Christians or you are just as stupid as they are.

Some years ago Jewish settlers in the West Bank confiscated and burned Bibles. That's not the norm. I know many , many Jews who are secure in their faith.. They would not destroy Bibles or ever spit on anyone.

Please be careful that you don't become the thing you hate.

Some years ago Jewish settlers in the West Bank confiscated and burned Bibles.
Thanks for at least posting the truth
That's not the norm. I know many , many Jews who are secure in their faith.. They would not destroy Bibles or ever spit on anyone.
It matters a lot when the Jewish people refuse to denounce these acts.
Please be careful that you don't become the thing you hate.
Thanks for the advice. I will keep your words in mind from now on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back