The history of the Jews and God---

Complicate???????

All the Arab states signed on with the Allies by 1939.. although they didn't have much in the way of armies and navies.. or even radios.

Its become fashionable to blame the Mufti for the Holocaust to justify what the Zionists have done in Palestine since 1920 when they first formed their terror gangs and began killing British Peacekeepers.
since 1920 ---the arab/muslim populatation in the erstwhile "palestine" has grown in health and prosperity by LEAPS AND BOUNDS. In fact, the mortality rate for arab muslims NOW
exceeds that of MOST MUSLIM POPULATIONS in the world-------as does the literacy rate

yes-----now you are right----and Erdogan still REJECTS the ataturk
heresy AND you raise an interesting point. THE facts are that abolishing
any aspect of the vile filth of shariah has little effect in primitive lands OR
lands with outlying areas ruled by Imam pigs------lands like Yemen and even
Pakistan. The reason hubby was born in Aden is interesting-----there is a law
under the vile filth of Shariah that renders a DHIMMI orphan the enslaved
possession of the local Imam pig. Such was the condition of my now deceased
mother-in-law------in the early 1930s. She was about 12 when her father died.
As to the paternal grandfather of hubby----he lost his wife and two babies to
islamic rape------an ok act in filth of shariah when dhimmies are victims. By
the 1930s it is true that the stink and filth of the KORANIC DHIMMI ORPHAN
LAW was theoretically not in force-----by the Ottomans AND the Brits-----but nothing
gets in the way of Shariah in Yemen just as nothing gets in the way of that stench
in Pakistan. There was one route to save the 12 year old girl----ESCAPE!!!!! The 12
year old was married to the 16 year old son of the widower-----it took years of
travel by foot and LOTS OF BAKSHEEEESH to make it to Aden where hubby was born
(and contracted poliomyelities from the filthy waters of that islamic shithole) ---
but somehow parts of the party of escapees did manage to survive------and made it to
Palestine where------as jews they were designated PALESTINIANS ----had they been
muslims they would be "arabs" or maybe "syrians" <<<< its a vignette from the STINK
OF ISLAMIC "culture" of which Surada is an ADMIRING representative on this board. (several
newborns and the grandfather died------on the way, compliments of "ALLAH's LAW"

Sounds horribly degrading.

We had polio epidemics here in the US as well.

The Jewish men who attacked the Al Aqsa should have been arrested if there was equal justice under the law.
there was no attack on the AL AQSA pustule. ---you got BEFORE and AFTER pictures? ---
"attack on AL AQSA" is a typical islamic shit mouth style libel used for 1600 years to justify
pillage, massacre, rape and enslavement ----upon all sorts of peoples and nations. You guys
still feel justified in killing Sudanese fathers and enslaving their children under the GLORIOUS
dhimmi orphan law-----------

since 1920 ---the arab/muslim populatation in the erstwhile "palestine" has grown in health and prosperity by LEAPS AND BOUNDS. In fact, the mortality rate for arab muslims NOW
exceeds that of MOST MUSLIM POPULATIONS in the world-------as does the literacy rate

The population of Palestine doubled in 15 years with European refugees. Can you imagine if that happened here in the US or even in Florida?

there was no attack on the AL AQSA pustule. ---you got BEFORE and AFTER pictures? ---
"attack on AL AQSA" is a typical islamic shit mouth style libel used for 1600 years to justify
pillage, massacre, rape and enslavement ----upon all sorts of peoples and nations. You guys
still feel justified in killing Sudanese fathers and enslaving their children under the GLORIOUS
dhimmi orphan law-----------

April 2021

Sounds horribly degrading.

We had polio epidemics here in the US as well.
what point do you imagine you made? Living in the gutters of a filthy islamic
city whilst struggling and prevented from GETTING OUT was the insurmountable risk that knocked off MOST of the escapees---and almost all of the infants and elderly (elderly meaning about 50 y/o) I doubt that they talk about the 1947 pogrom upon the Jews of Aden during the
weekly Khutbah Jumaat feces fling. (lucky hubby missed it----try not to be disappointed)

The population of Palestine doubled in 15 years with European refugees. Can you imagine if that happened here in the US or even in Florida?
Again---you make no point-----there were wars. The population of BENGALIS living the
the Gutters of Calcutta also doubled as a result of the ISLAMIC GENOCIDE OF HINDUS
IN EAST BANGAL ----1971. "European refugees" -------GEE -----more islamic BS-----they
were all from "EUROPE"? The population of Biafran christian children simply died and lay rotting in the sun thanks to the LAWS OF ALLAH------circa 1970------remember?

April 2021
your citation is a propagandaist piece from a propagandaist islamic rag. Invading arabian
barbarians plopped their filth RIGHT ON TOP of the Jewish Temple Mount----they should have
the DECENCY of dismantling it rather than use it as vantage point to drop heavy stones
on the heads of jews praying in the temple courtyard. At no point did the Israeli police
even enter the filthy pustule, Al Aqsa. For those who do not know----under the vile stink
of 'koranic law"----non muslims can be killed for simply approaching a mosque stink pit
There are some storefront type mosques in my town. My hubby will cross the street
to simply AVOID getting near one of the cesspits. It's a family legacy of DHIMMI LIFE

your citation is a propagandaist piece from a propagandaist islamic rag. Invading arabian
barbarians plopped their filth RIGHT ON TOP of the Jewish Temple Mount----they should have
the DECENCY of dismantling it rather than use it as vantage point to drop heavy stones
on the heads of jews praying in the temple courtyard. At no point did the Israeli police
even enter the filthy pustule, Al Aqsa. For those who do not know----under the vile stink
of 'koranic law"----non muslims can be killed for simply approaching a mosque stink pit
There are some storefront type mosques in my town. My hubby will cross the street
to simply AVOID getting near one of the cesspits. It's a family legacy of DHIMMI LIFE

When Omar arrived in Jerusalem, the Temple Mount was the city dump. He cleared it and built the mosque 1300 years ago. He also invited the Jews to return to Jerusalem.

I toured the Haram al Sharif before the 1967 war.

Why don't the Jews build their Temple elsewhere?

If Yemen was so filthy and horrible why didn't your husband's family leave Yemen decades earlier?

When Omar arrived in Jerusalem, the Temple Mount was the city dump. He cleared it and built the mosque 1300 years ago. He also invited the Jews to return to Jerusalem.

I toured the Haram al Sharif before the 1967 war.

Why don't the Jews build their Temple elsewhere?

If Yemen was so filthy and horrible why didn't your husband's family leave Yemen decades earlier?
your reply is VULGAR. Omar was WELL AWARE of the fact that he was building ON TOP
of a holy jewish site. "RETURN TO JERUSALEM" to live under the FILTH OF THE PACT OF
OMAR ? What an "invitation" The "haram al sharif" is stolen property. You do not get
to decide where jews build the temple which had been in the same place for thousands of
years before the rapist pig of mecca was born and his horse began dumping all over the
lands of OTHER PEOPLE. As to my husband's family. It was part of a community that
predates the birth of the rapist pig of mecca by more than 2000 years.
As to LEVING, learn a bit about SHARIAH LAW ---
dhimmis were functionally BOUND TO THE RULE OF THE LOCAL IMAM PIG---in that land
----you are describing a CAPITAL CRIME UNDER THE FILTH AND STENCH OF "koranic law"
Way back in the 1930s----the existence of the british army in that islamic defiled city,
to wit ADEN----was supposed to be something of a protection---(it did nothing to stop the
islamic progrom of 1947). Since muslim emigres to Palestine---NOW FEEL OPPRESSED---
why do they not GET OUT? Why did they plop their cesspit al aqsa ON TOP of the jewish
temple? Why did they PLOP a yellow pustule on top of that?

what point do you imagine you made? Living in the gutters of a filthy islamic
city whilst struggling and prevented from GETTING OUT was the insurmountable risk that knocked off MOST of the escapees---and almost all of the infants and elderly (elderly meaning about 50 y/o) I doubt that they talk about the 1947 pogrom upon the Jews of Aden during the
weekly Khutbah Jumaat feces fling. (lucky hubby missed it----try not to be disappointed)

If the family was living in filthy gutters why didn't they leave 20 or 30 years earlier?

your reply is VULGAR. Omar was WELL AWARE of the fact that he was building ON TOP
of a holy jewish site. "RETURN TO JERUSALEM" to live under the FILTH OF THE PACT OF
OMAR ? What an "invitation" The "haram al sharif" is stolen property. You do not get
to decide where jews build the temple which had been in the same place for thousands of
years before the rapist pig of mecca was born and his horse began dumping all over the
lands of OTHER PEOPLE. As to my husband's family. It was part of a community that
predates the birth of the rapist pig of mecca by more than 2000 years.
As to LEVING, learn a bit about SHARIAH LAW ---
dhimmis were functionally BOUND TO THE RULE OF THE LOCAL IMAM PIG---in that land
----you are describing a CAPITAL CRIME UNDER THE FILTH AND STENCH OF "koranic law"
Way back in the 1930s----the existence of the british army in that islamic defiled city,
to wit ADEN----was supposed to be something of a protection---(it did nothing to stop the
islamic progrom of 1947). Since muslim emigres to Palestine---NOW FEEL OPPRESSED---
why do they not GET OUT? Why did they plop their cesspit al aqsa ON TOP of the jewish
temple? Why did they PLOP a yellow pustule on top of that?

Don't be ridiculous. The Jews lost the Temple Mount in war in 70 AD... and then they weren't around for nearly 2000 years.

Don't be ridiculous. The Jews lost the Temple Mount in war in 70 AD... and then they weren't around for nearly 2000 years.
another tidbit from the weekly Khutbah Jumaat feces fling. In fact there has been no time since
the history of the roman attack on the temple mount in 70 AD that Jerusalem h as been devoid of
jews-------including east Jerusalem until the followers of the rapist pig of mecca instituted a STARVATION SIEGE upon the jews of east Jerusalem-----circa 1940s. As the sharmootahs
danced on the dead bodies of starved jewish babies (reminiscent of the many starvation sieges
endorsed by allah-----to get rid of jews,, christians, zoroastrians and the "wrong muslims" ) the
same islamo nazis who proudly claim that they ALLOWED jews to pray near the "wailing wall"---
claim that Jews VANISHED. -----try again, surada

Complicate???????

All the Arab states signed on with the Allies by 1939.. although they didn't have much in the way of armies and navies.. or even radios.

Its become fashionable to blame the Mufti for the Holocaust to justify what the Zionists have done in Palestine since 1920 when they first formed their terror gangs and began killing British Peacekeepers.
You are skirting the issues as I told you you are digging a much deeper hole for yourself…. In nazi Germany Jews were required to wear a yellow star with Jude on it to easily identify them .. Wherever would the nazis get such a degrading idea from… Hmmmmm….. Well it turns out they borrowed this idea from Arab muslims who passed laws requiring Jews to wear such clothing it is called Zunnar and maybe someone in the Arab world enlightened the nazis to such a disgusting idea hmmm…. As a matter of fact christians, Hindus and other non Muslim were also forced to wear their own Zunnar to identify them.. Christians might be horrified to know that the belts they wear on their pants were originally meant for just such a purpose…The Zunnar were meant to not only identify non muslims but to denigrate them . Your take on what the Zionists did with their terror gangs is backward as Jews were always attacked throughout the years after a good rable rousing speech by any Imam in a mosque who wanted to stir up his followers…Keep digging Surabaya I will be glad to keep posting these interesting tidbits

another tidbit from the weekly Khutbah Jumaat feces fling. In fact there has been no time since
the history of the roman attack on the temple mount in 70 AD that Jerusalem h as been devoid of
jews-------including east Jerusalem until the followers of the rapist pig of mecca instituted a STARVATION SIEGE upon the jews of east Jerusalem-----circa 1940s. As the sharmootahs
danced on the dead bodies of starved jewish babies (reminiscent of the many starvation sieges
endorsed by allah-----to get rid of jews,, christians, zoroastrians and the "wrong muslims" ) the
same islamo nazis who proudly claim that they ALLOWED jews to pray near the "wailing wall"---
claim that Jews VANISHED. -----try again, surada

Jews began praying at the Western Wall of Fortress Antonia in 1500 AD. There are Bon Fils phots from the 1880s of Jewish women praying at the Western Wall.

In 1820s a British Jew said there were 500 Jews. I posted a link.

You are skirting the issues as I told you you are digging a much deeper hole for yourself…. In nazi Germany Jews were required to wear a yellow star with Jude on it to easily identify them .. Wherever would the nazis get such a degrading idea from… Hmmmmm….. Well it turns out they borrowed this idea from Arab muslims who passed laws requiring Jews to wear such clothing it is called Zunnar and maybe someone in the Arab world enlightened the nazis to such a disgusting idea hmmm…. As a matter of fact christians, Hindus and other non Muslim were also forced to wear their own Zunnar to identify them.. Christians might be horrified to know that the belts they wear on their pants were originally meant for just such a purpose…The Zunnar were meant to not only identify non muslims but to denigrate them . Your take on what the Zionists did with their terror gangs is backward as Jews were always attacked throughout the years after a good rable rousing speech by any Imam in a mosque who wanted to stir up his followers…Keep digging Surabaya I will be glad to keep posting these interesting tidbits

The Arabs didn't torment the European Jews.

Speaking of the Temple Mount which muslims refer as the noble sanctuary one must ask the question if the arabs find the place so holy one must ask the question as to why when they pray do they point their bodies and heads in the direction of Mecca and their rear ends or bums face the Al Asqua mosque .. Seems to me that is a sign of deep disrespect and that the muslims are showing their true colours and their abiding disdain for the jews by denigrating their holy site like this.. More Zunnar then or just away to show who is the boss…

That’s it that the best you can do.. No apologies no witty comebacks who gave the nazis the idea for the yellow stars then….

I am well aware how the Jews in Germany were stripped of property and their civil rights.. I am well aware that they were incarcerated and killed.

I don't blame the Arabs or the US for that.

Why do you want me to apologize?

By the start of World War II in September of 1939, over half of German Jews had relocated to other countries. Approximately 304,000 Jews, emigrated during the first six years of the Nazi dictatorship. 2 Between 1939 and 1941, Jews were systematically deprived of their property and their ability to work.

I am well aware how the Jews in Germany were stripped of property and their civil rights.. I am well aware that they were incarcerated and killed.

I don't blame the Arabs or the US for that.
You said the arabs didn’t have anything to do with the shame and humiliation that European Jews felt I have shown you differently because the roots can be found in the practises of the arabs someone in the Arab world gave them the idea whether borrowed from the past or someone like the mufti told them… Use your brain they should have blame on them…

Forum List

Back