The history of the Jews and God---

Daniel Pearl was killed in Pakistan. All Muslims are not guilty of that atrocity.
Try again-----did I say ALL MUSLIMS ARE GUILTY?-----I provided an example
of SHARIAH SHIT which you are likely to deny (being kinda dishonest about it)
For my cyberbuddies out there-----in the filth of islamic law----a MUSLIM cannot
be charged with a capital crime for KILLING A NON MUSLIM (a non muslim can be
charged with a capital crime for touching a filthy koran) The murderers of Daniel
Pearl are EXONERATED because they killed a jew-----not a crime in islamic law.
In some cases the muslim murdered of a DHIMMI ("protected person) could be
a fine-------like !/4 the monetary value of a ----real person's life-----but usually nothing.
Musharraf tried to be fair--------but he had to give it up------ISLAM MUST WIN in islamic
law---------there are lots of such details that are a family legacy for hubby-----atrocities
NOT IN PAKISTAN

You have left a lot out about dhimmi I status such as the ability to hold onto ones lands and processions and regarding inheritance.You did not scratch the surface about marriage between Muslim and non Muslim etc etc.. If people are not lazy they should look up all the negatives Suradais once again only glossingthings over.. Getting back to the original talk why wouldn’t the Jews want to leave after all they were lower and left without equal footing and at the mercy of someone who might interpret Islamic law more harshly…

The Ottomans abolished Jizya in 1956.

Try again-----did I say ALL MUSLIMS ARE GUILTY?-----I provided an example
of SHARIAH SHIT which you are likely to deny (being kinda dishonest about it)
For my cyberbuddies out there-----in the filth of islamic law----a MUSLIM cannot
be charged with a capital crime for KILLING A NON MUSLIM (a non muslim can be
charged with a capital crime for touching a filthy koran) The murderers of Daniel
Pearl are EXONERATED because they killed a jew-----not a crime in islamic law.
In some cases the muslim murdered of a DHIMMI ("protected person) could be
a fine-------like !/4 the monetary value of a ----real person's life-----but usually nothing.
Musharraf tried to be fair--------but he had to give it up------ISLAM MUST WIN in islamic
law---------there are lots of such details that are a family legacy for hubby-----atrocities
NOT IN PAKISTAN

true-------and even Erdogan has rejected the lousy ATATURK HERESY-----try to
keep up

What is your point .. The Ottoman Empire is long gone and Turkey ( the truncated remnant) is not most of the islamic world it can be reinstated at any time by anyone with the power to do so or the means…I just find it so interesting how so many are concerned about the so called atrocities of the Jews against the palestinians but no one is saying boo about all the Muslim on Muslim killings and the imprisonment and killings going on in China with the muslims there obviously the Jews are bad bad bad ( I am being sarcastic here) and the playing field is not even at all…It is all the Jews fault….

What is your point .. The Ottoman Empire is long gone and Turkey ( the truncated remnant) is not most of the islamic world it can be reinstated at any time by anyone with the power to do so or the means…I just find it so interesting how so many are concerned about the so called atrocities of the Jews against the palestinians but no one is saying boo about all the Muslim on Muslim killings and the imprisonment and killings going on in China with the muslims there obviously the Jews are bad bad bad ( I am being sarcastic here) and the playing field is not even at all…It is all the Jews fault….

You're only responsible for your treatment of the Palestinians.

You're only responsible for your treatment of the Palestinians.
That’s right Surada lets bring that poison right out in to the open … The muslims like Surada are upset because the Jews of Israel have escaped their dhimini status and are according to popular indoctrination worldwide are treating the so called palestians poorly.. Even though the ones in Israel proper have pretty much equal rights.. Even when Israel has walked away from areas such as Gaza and given much autonomy to areas in the West Bank it is still not good enough because gosh darn it those wily Jews have escaped their lower status and are not paying us our dhimini money… Who cares if muslims are being slaughtered by other Muslims in Libya, Syria , Yemen and a host of other places gosh darn it the Jews are bad. bad I tell you and China is buying our oil so we can’t say anything nasty about them…Yup according to Surada the Jews are responsible yup talk about delusional and one sided not taking into account the fact that the Jews ar least lost 5 times more land and possessions in their Muslim places they formally lived then did the so called Palestinians …

That’s right Surada lets bring that poison right out in to the open … The muslims like Surada are upset because the Jews of Israel have escaped their dhimini status and are according to popular indoctrination worldwide are treating the so called palestians poorly..

Even though the ones in Israel proper have pretty much equal rights.. Even when Israel has walked away from areas such as Gaza and given much autonomy to areas in the West Bank it is still not good enough because gosh darn it those wily Jews have escaped their lower status and are not paying us our dhimini money… Who cares if muslims are being slaughtered by other Muslims in Libya, Syria , Yemen and a host of other places gosh darn it the Jews are bad. bad I tell you and China is buying our oil so we can’t say anything nasty about them…Yup according to Surada the Jews are responsible yup talk about delusional and one sided not taking into account the fact that the Jews ar least lost 5 times more land and possessions in their Muslim places they formally lived then did the so called Palestinians …

I am not a Muslim.

The Arab Jews would still be living in the Arab world if not for European Zionists. Don't blame the Arabs for your losses.

I am not a Muslim.

The Arab Jews would still be living in the Arab world if not for European Zionists. Don't blame the Arabs for your losses.
They are living in the Arab world they are surrounded by them but they are living on their own terms and not dhimini status..I dont begrudge what they lost possession wise they are far better off and I see you are blaming European Jews when you just can’t bring yourself to blame the Muslim world for its treatment of Jews that lived amongst them For millennium…. Whether you are a Muslim or not is a moot point as you seem to share the same hatred they do…

They are living in the Arab world they are surrounded by them but they are living on their own terms and not dhimini status..I dont begrudge what they lost possession wise they are far better off and I see you are blaming European Jews when you just can’t bring yourself to blame the Muslim world for its treatment of Jews that lived amongst them For millennium…. Whether you are a Muslim or not is a moot point as you seem to share the same hatred they do…

The Arabs had nothing to do with the Holocaust. I don't hate Jews.. I just don't think much of Zionist behavior since 1920.

The Arabs had nothing to do with the Holocaust. I don't hate Jews.. I just don't think much of Zionist behavior since 1920.
Just goes to show what you know there are actually muslims who are considered righteous who tried to save Jews during the Holocaust but there are no arabs unfortunately among them considering the size and scope of Arab lands these is a black mark on them… Further there were many ham radio operators in the Arab world so they knew what was going on but they did not raise a hand to help out… There are many examples of righteous gentiles worldwide who risked their lives, their families and reputations to save Jewish lives but no Arab names…hmmmm…You don’t think much of Zionist behaviour as they were trying to save Jewish lives but what of Arab behaviour as they stood by and did nothing for another people of the books… This wasn’t always so as muslims invited Jews into their areas before when Jews suffered at the hands of Europeans before… The arabs may not have participated in large numbers physically but by their lack of actions they have shown their true face…

Just goes to show what you know there are actually muslims who are considered righteous who tried to save Jews during the Holocaust but there are no arabs unfortunately among them considering the size and scope of Arab lands these is a black mark on them… Further there were many ham radio operators in the Arab world so they knew what was going on but they did not raise a hand to help out… There are many examples of righteous gentiles worldwide who risked their lives, their families and reputations to save Jewish lives but no Arab names…hmmmm…You don’t think much of Zionist behaviour as they were trying to save Jewish lives but what of Arab behaviour as they stood by and did nothing for another people of the books… This wasn’t always so as muslims invited Jews into their areas before when Jews suffered at the hands of Europeans before… The arabs may not have participated in large numbers physically but by their lack of actions they have shown their true face…

You mean rescue Jews in Europe?

The Arabs proposed the Holocaust survivors be given the best land in Germany.

Who else do you blame?

You mean rescue Jews in Europe?

The Arabs proposed the Holocaust survivors be given the best land in Germany.

Who else do you blame?
You are digging yourself deeper into a hole you may wish you never opened. Arab complicity in the halaucaust was rampant. Haj Amin al Husseini was the grand mufti of Jerusalem( a relative of Arafat) but what is not well known is that he was also Waffen SS recruiter and a nazi propagandist living for a time in Berlin during the war…. The mufti was personally involved in the 1920 anti jewish riots in Palestine and the 1929 Arab programs against the Jews that destroyed the Jewish community of Hebron… The Mufti received funding from Hitler during 1936-1939 in which hundreds of innocents were killed including British servicemen, Jews and fellow arabs who didn’t like what he was doing….In 1941 he fled to Berlin where he recruited thousands of muslims to the Waffen S S. He personally intervened with the Nazis to prevent the escape of thousands of desperate Jews from Europe toPalestine who ended up dying in Nazi concentration camps… Some say that if Rommel hadn’t been defeated the nazis would have finished off the Jews that has escaped to Oalestine…I am sure guys like him were rubbing their hands in glee for this possibility…As I said before the arabs have a lot of explaining to do… Germany indeed awful generous of them considering Israel belongs to the Jews even stated in the Koran….

You are digging yourself deeper into a hole you may wish you never opened. Arab complicity in the halaucaust was rampant. Haj Amin al Husseini was the grand mufti of Jerusalem( a relative of Arafat) but what is not well known is that he was also Waffen SS recruiter and a nazi propagandist living for a time in Berlin during the war…. The mufti was personally involved in the 1920 anti jewish riots in Palestine and the 1929 Arab programs against the Jews that destroyed the Jewish community of Hebron… The Mufti received funding from Hitler during 1936-1939 in which hundreds of innocents were killed including British servicemen, Jews and fellow arabs who didn’t like what he was doing….In 1941 he fled to Berlin where he recruited thousands of muslims to the Waffen S S. He personally intervened with the Nazis to prevent the escape of thousands of desperate Jews from Europe toPalestine who ended up dying in Nazi concentration camps… Some say that if Rommel hadn’t been defeated the nazis would have finished off the Jews that has escaped to Oalestine…I am sure guys like him were rubbing their hands in glee for this possibility…As I said before the arabs have a lot of explaining to do… Germany indeed awful generous of them considering Israel belongs to the Jews even stated in the Koran….

Bibi made that shift to blaming the Mufti years ago. It was a vicious lie then and its a vicious lie now.

Bibi Butchers History - Tikun Olam תיקון עולם
In his speech Bibi absolved Hitler of any ill intent toward Jews by claiming that the decision Hitler made was left to the Palestinian Mufti Haj Amin Hussaini to decide on regarding the fate of Jews in Germany and all occupied German territories during the 2nd.World War, by stating that Hitler asked the Mufti :

Bibi made that shift to blaming the Mufti years ago. It was a vicious lie then and its a vicious lie now.

Bibi Butchers History - Tikun Olam תיקון עולם
In his speech Bibi absolved Hitler of any ill intent toward Jews by claiming that the decision Hitler made was left to the Palestinian Mufti Haj Amin Hussaini to decide on regarding the fate of Jews in Germany and all occupied German territories during the 2nd.World War, by stating that Hitler asked the Mufti :
Nice try What Netanyahu said had nothing to do what was revealed regarding the mufti as usual you are trying to cover up by telling half truths… The arabs were complicate by their silence and the mufti himself had a certain responsibility for how things turned out..You claimed the arabs did not I showed you differently….

Nice try What Netanyahu said had nothing to do what was revealed regarding the mufti as usual you are trying to cover up by telling half truths… The arabs were complicate by their silence and the mufti himself had a certain responsibility for how things turned out..You claimed the arabs did not I showed you differently….

Complicate???????

All the Arab states signed on with the Allies by 1939.. although they didn't have much in the way of armies and navies.. or even radios.

Its become fashionable to blame the Mufti for the Holocaust to justify what the Zionists have done in Palestine since 1920 when they first formed their terror gangs and began killing British Peacekeepers.

I made a typo. The Ottomans abolished jizya in 1856.
yes-----now you are right----and Erdogan still REJECTS the ataturk
heresy AND you raise an interesting point. THE facts are that abolishing
any aspect of the vile filth of shariah has little effect in primitive lands OR
lands with outlying areas ruled by Imam pigs------lands like Yemen and even
Pakistan. The reason hubby was born in Aden is interesting-----there is a law
under the vile filth of Shariah that renders a DHIMMI orphan the enslaved
possession of the local Imam pig. Such was the condition of my now deceased
mother-in-law------in the early 1930s. She was about 12 when her father died.
As to the paternal grandfather of hubby----he lost his wife and two babies to
islamic rape------an ok act in filth of shariah when dhimmies are victims. By
the 1930s it is true that the stink and filth of the KORANIC DHIMMI ORPHAN
LAW was theoretically not in force-----by the Ottomans AND the Brits-----but nothing
gets in the way of Shariah in Yemen just as nothing gets in the way of that stench
in Pakistan. There was one route to save the 12 year old girl----ESCAPE!!!!! The 12
year old was married to the 16 year old son of the widower-----it took years of
travel by foot and LOTS OF BAKSHEEEESH to make it to Aden where hubby was born
(and contracted poliomyelities from the filthy waters of that islamic shithole) ---
but somehow parts of the party of escapees did manage to survive------and made it to
Palestine where------as jews they were designated PALESTINIANS ----had they been
muslims they would be "arabs" or maybe "syrians" <<<< its a vignette from the STINK
OF ISLAMIC "culture" of which Surada is an ADMIRING representative on this board. (several
newborns and the grandfather died------on the way, compliments of "ALLAH's LAW"

Forum List

Back