The history of the Jews and God---

I read your history, dear. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
oh lookie------dingie can quote his grandma Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle,
the cow jumped over the moon.............................

They were chased out and their lands and possessions confiscated .. It is conjecture on your part to blame this on European Zionism Jews were always treated as Dhimini in all the Muslim lands they lived in when Israel became a state it was a convenient excuse to get rid of them…

An excuse after 2500 years?

Dhimmi's paid jizya if they were able bodied men who didn't want to fight to defend the community. It was a smaller tax than Muslim's paid.

An excuse after 2500 years?

Dhimmi's paid jizya if they were able bodied men who didn't want to fight to defend the community. It was a smaller tax than Muslim's paid.
for the record-----Surada is a cyber feces flinger. My very own husband was BORN A
DHIMMI. Surada's description of "DHIMMIA" is something like the EPISCOPALIAN
description of american black african slavery to which I was subjected as a child in
WASPVILLE. ------example--"they were lucky to be here so they could learn to be
christians" <<< that is actually what my playmates were TAUGHT at home. I will be
glad to answer questions of ANYONE interested in the DHIMMIA status

Watched their own murder Palestinian children and American sailors in cold blooded murder.

Other than that, you are correct.

:)-
FARFARFAR away-------your statement wins the prize for "STUPID OF THE YEAR"
"watched........" like the sexual gratification your grandma got from the
genocide of scores of millions in the past 80 years?

for the record-----Surada is a cyber feces flinger. My very own husband was BORN A
DHIMMI. Surada's description of "DHIMMIA" is something like the EPISCOPALIAN
description of american black african slavery to which I was subjected as a child in
WASPVILLE. ------example--"they were lucky to be here so they could learn to be
christians" <<< that is actually what my playmates were TAUGHT at home. I will be
glad to answer questions of ANYONE interested in the DHIMMIA status

Your husband lived in Yemen as an adult?

Your husband lived in Yemen as an adult?
his parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and community members
lived there as adults. FURTHERMORE-----the Yemenite jews are
EXCRUCIATINGLY literate -----and even prone to SAVE WRITTEN
records----------sheeeesh----you have been hanging around camels
too long

I read your history, dear. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
there is a history to read--------jews have been GENERALLY literate for more than
2500 years. Chances are your great-grandpa -did not read it

his parents, aunts, uncles, cousins and community members
lived there as adults. FURTHERMORE-----the Yemenite jews are
EXCRUCIATINGLY literate -----and even prone to SAVE WRITTEN
records----------sheeeesh----you have been hanging around camels
too long

He wouldn't have paid jizya unless he was an adult. When did they do away with that in Yemen?

Not many Jews left in Yemen.

Yemen’s Jewish population, once over 50,000, drops to below 10 Gabe Friedman April 1, 2021 (JTA) — Amid the ongoing civil war in Yemen, 13 Jews have immigrated to Egypt, leaving the country’s once vibrant community of at least 50,000 with a population of fewer than 10.

He wouldn't have paid jizya unless he was an adult. When did they do away with that in Yemen?

Not many Jews left in Yemen.

Yemen’s Jewish population, once over 50,000, drops to below 10 Gabe Friedman April 1, 2021 (JTA) — Amid the ongoing civil war in Yemen, 13 Jews have immigrated to Egypt, leaving the country’s once vibrant community of at least 50,000 with a population of fewer than 10.
another idiot reply------of course----they fled the filth as soon as they could----there are always
A FEW SURVIVORS As to the IDIOT comment "only adults paid" What is that supposed
to mean? When I was 6 years old I did not pay property tax either. Jizya (which you have
represented in the usual khutbah jumaat feces fling manner) is only a fraction of the stink and
filth you support. For those out in cyberspace------SHARIAH SHIT ----is a highly developed
code------something like canon law of the early church (the code that fostered the Inquisition)

there is a history to read--------jews have been GENERALLY literate for more than
2500 years. Chances are your great-grandpa -did not read it
I didn't get to meet either of my grandfathers, dear. So I know even less about my great grandfather.

Generally is painting with broad brush strokes. Given your propensity to attack other religions I question if you are literate.

Who said Jews don't evangelize?

oh lookie------dingie can quote his grandma Hey diddle diddle, the cat and the fiddle,
the cow jumped over the moon.............................
No. Grandma said laughing leads to crying. She never said anything about living in glass houses, my dear.

I didn't get to meet either of my grandfathers, dear. So I know even less about my great grandfather.

Generally is painting with broad brush strokes. Given your propensity to attack other religions I question if you are literate.

Who said Jews don't evangelize?
you know LESS about your own family than you "KNOW" about DA JOOOOOS
.............I am not surprised. Why do you keep repeating "who said Jews do not
evangelize"? what does it mean?

No. Grandma said laughing leads to crying. She never said anything about living in glass houses, my dear.
I am a VERY mature lady------your use of "my dear" in addressing me is rude and vulgar.----
from grandma?

another idiot reply------of course----they fled the filth as soon as they could----there are always
A FEW SURVIVORS As to the IDIOT comment "only adults paid" What is that supposed
to mean? When I was 6 years old I did not pay property tax either. Jizya (which you have
represented in the usual khutbah jumaat feces fling manner) is only a fraction of the stink and
filth you support. For those out in cyberspace------SHARIAH SHIT ----is a highly developed
code------something like canon law of the early church (the code that fostered the Inquisition)

You sure are pitiful.

you know LESS about your own family than you "KNOW" about DA JOOOOOS
.............I am not surprised. Why do you keep repeating "who said Jews do not
evangelize"? what does it mean?
That's some leap in logic, rosie. Your playing small does not serve the world.

I am a VERY mature lady------your use of "my dear" in addressing me is rude and vulgar.----
from grandma?
That's unfortunate because its use is intended to be sarcastic as I do not believe you are close to being dear. That you are a mature lady makes your rudeness even more strange. You must have a very poor life to have such a poor disposition, dear.

That's unfortunate because its use is intended to be sarcastic as I do not believe you are close to being dear. That you are a mature lady makes your rudeness even more strange. You must have a very poor life to have such a poor disposition, dear.
oh gee-----more dingy shit shoved into cyberspace

Forum List

Back