The Greatest Rigged Election in History

The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

Wasn't that what he said about the last election?
Yep and he frightened off a lot of the illegal alien vote....
Yeah because an illegal alien is going to vote and draw attention to themselves. You stupid ass mother fucker. :laughing0301:
Trump warmed them you stupid punk ass little bitch....
Drumpf didnt do shit. Illegals have never voted because they dont want to be tracked down you stupid mother fucker.
Then you don't live in CA dumb mother fucking punk ass faggot bitch.....
Of course I live in CA you stupid mother fucker. Show me just one time where an illegal voted for POTUS.

I'll wait.
You wouldn't believe it if I bothered because you are a stupid idiot that is okay with illegals taking your jobs and your country away from you....

The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

Yep and he frightened off a lot of the illegal alien vote....
Yeah because an illegal alien is going to vote and draw attention to themselves. You stupid ass mother fucker. :laughing0301:
Trump warmed them you stupid punk ass little bitch....
Drumpf didnt do shit. Illegals have never voted because they dont want to be tracked down you stupid mother fucker.
Then you don't live in CA dumb mother fucking punk ass faggot bitch.....
Of course I live in CA you stupid mother fucker. Show me just one time where an illegal voted for POTUS.

I'll wait.
You wouldn't believe it if I bothered because you are a stupid idiot that is okay with illegals taking your jobs and your country away from you....
I'd believe it if you had a legit link. None of that right wing conspiracy site shit either. Can you show me just one you stupid punk?

People who own guns shoot people with the gun. You cant shoot anyone with a vote.
So, just owning a gun is not what kills people. Somebody has to shoot it.

Is it a right or not?

Do we ignore "shall not be infringed" and let "shall not be denied" stand?

This is my point. You have proved it. It's okay to fuck with a right you are not too fond of, but put any safeguards on another right, and you scream "disenfranchisement" like a banshee.

Nobody is even trying to limit the right to vote. We just want to be sure that it is not being abused. But they ARE trying to limit the right to firearms. So, you pick and chose what suits you, don't you?

I never said just owning a gun kills people. I have always said someone has to shoot that gun in order for it to kill someone unless its defective.

Is what a right? No you dont have a right to shoot someone. The laws will allow you to get away with it if youre defending yourself.

No we dont ignore either just like we dont take them out of context to suit our argument.

By placing requirements that would result in hardships for certain groups of people you are limiting the right to vote.
Then, why place those EXACT SAME HARDSHIPS on exercising the right to own a firearm?

“I’ve done some deep dive into it, there really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail-in voting,” the Fox News anchor said on America’s Newsroom. “It’s being carried out in Republican states, it’s being carried out in Democratic states, there is no indication that mail-in voting as opposed to in person voting tends to favor one party over another.”

US Military has been voting by mail since before Trump was born.
If its good enough for military, why not for everybody?

People who own guns shoot people with the gun. You cant shoot anyone with a vote.
So, just owning a gun is not what kills people. Somebody has to shoot it.

Is it a right or not?

Do we ignore "shall not be infringed" and let "shall not be denied" stand?

This is my point. You have proved it. It's okay to fuck with a right you are not too fond of, but put any safeguards on another right, and you scream "disenfranchisement" like a banshee.

Nobody is even trying to limit the right to vote. We just want to be sure that it is not being abused. But they ARE trying to limit the right to firearms. So, you pick and chose what suits you, don't you?

I never said just owning a gun kills people. I have always said someone has to shoot that gun in order for it to kill someone unless its defective.

Is what a right? No you dont have a right to shoot someone. The laws will allow you to get away with it if youre defending yourself.

No we dont ignore either just like we dont take them out of context to suit our argument.

By placing requirements that would result in hardships for certain groups of people you are limiting the right to vote.
Then, why place those EXACT SAME HARDSHIPS on exercising the right to own a firearm?

I thought we went over this?

You cant shoot someone with a vote. You cant hold up a store with a vote. You cant spray a crowd of people with bits of paper from a vote either.

You cant shoot someone with a vote. You cant hold up a store with a vote. You cant spray a crowd of people ammunition from a vote either.
You can take someone's right to have their vote counted by cheating and voting twice or three times.

Over 300 million guns, and VERY FEW are used to commit a crime. Yet, you are okay with taking a huge shit on that right.

You cant shoot someone with a vote. You cant hold up a store with a vote. You cant spray a crowd of people ammunition from a vote either.
You can take someone's right to have their vote counted by cheating and voting twice or three times.

Over 300 million guns, and VERY FEW are used to commit a crime. Yet, you are okay with taking a huge shit on that right.

I agree. So when I see evidence that there is wide spread voter fraud then we will need to stop it.

Yes. I'm okay with limiting guns because they kill people.

I agree. So when I see evidence that there is wide spread voter fraud then we will need to stop it.
Likewise. Stop requiring ID to purchase a firearm. The mere purchase of a firearm does not result in criminal activity.

You can try to pretend it's not the same, but it is.

Of course its not the same. A ballot cant kill anyone. A gun can. You definitely should have an ID if you are trying purchase something that can kill someone in the manner that a gun can. Sorry but thats just the way it is.

Likewise. Stop requiring ID to purchase a firearm. The mere purchase of a firearm does not result in criminal activity.

Of course its not the same. A ballot cant kill anyone. A gun can. You definitely should have an ID if you are trying purchase something that can kill someone in the manner that a gun can. Sorry but thats just the way it is.
You said yourself a gun cannot kill.

Same with the purchasing an automobile. It could be used to do way more damage/death than a firearm but no ID required. Hell, you don't have to even have a license to drive and you can still purchase a car.

Why do you need ID to purchase alcohol?

Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?
Then, Democrats have nothing to fear with voter ID requirements.

Of course they have nothing to fear except voter disenfranchisement. Soon as you show me where in the constitution it says you need an ID to vote then I will be all for it.
10th Amendment you moron

Fuck Drumpf

You can try. I encourage people to follow their dreams ... but I'd say you have some serious competition

eb80b1d066adc81b802d42b56b800f9e.jpg

You said yourself a gun cannot kill.

Same the purchasing an automobile. It could be used to do way more damage/death than a firearm but not ID requires. Hell, you don't have to even have a license to drive to purchase a car.

Your inconsistency is on display.

Why do you need ID to purchase alcohol?

I didnt say that. I said it takes a person to kill someone with a gun and that person should be ID'ed before being able to purchase said gun.

No its not the same as purchasing an automobile and you even need an ID to do that as well. Cars were never designed to shoot people. Guns were.

You perceive it to be inconsistent but that only applies to like situations. A gun and voting and driving are 3 different things. They are only the same to people that lack the intelligence to see the differences and their effect on society.

I believe its to make sure minors arent getting drunk.

I didnt say that. I said it takes a person to kill someone with a gun and that person should be ID'ed before being able to purchase said gun.
It also takes a person to vote. If a person votes more than once, it disenfranchises someone else's vote because it counts against it. Someone should be IDed before being allowed to cast said vote.

What you are doing is valuing one right over another. You seem to think that we are all fooled by your bullshit argument that requiring ID disfranchises anyone. If it does franchises someone, and is too restrictive on the right, then it shouldn't apply to any rights, including owning firearms.

Why don't you just go ahead and admit that you want to cheat. It's not about disenfranchisement. It's about cheating. And you want cheat.

This whole disenfranchised argument really pisses me off, not because it's stupid as fuck, but because you think we're stupid enough to believe that horseshit nonsense lie.

You want to cheat. Admit it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back