The Greatest Rigged Election in History

Wasn't that what he said about the last election?
Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof? Simply because its all bullshit he wants to sell to his idiot followers.

"The now-disbanded voting integrity commission launched by the Trump administration uncovered no evidence to support claims of widespread voter fraud, according to an analysis of administration documents released Friday."
Yes it is BS. It gets really boresome reading, hearing these brainwashed DJT, Orange Freak Eaters going on and on about the same recycled Kellyanne Conway talking points since the Orange Mange was appointed POTUS by Putin through the Electoral College.

In other words you don't like you're arguements getting destroyed with logic, reason and law on a daily basis.
Congratulations! You are awarded your lifetime leftist card.

Which is why if you have been convicted of a felony you no longer are able to purchase or own a gun.
Felons can't vote in most states.

Never seen anyone killed by someone casting a vote.
But millions can get killed because of someone (one single person) casting a vote. Do I need to explain further?

Felons should be able to vote. Felons shouldnt be able to own a gun.

Show me where millions got killed as a direct result of someone voting.

I'll wait.

Voting is a right. Driving is a privilege you stupid mother fucker. Show me where in the constitution it says you have a right to drive.
Wait. I don't normally go here, but you opened the door.

Show me in the Constitution a right to vote.

Please see post #18 and take the required action.

I'll wait.
See #22,

Now, show me.

The problem is you logic, and lack of ability to think outside the box wherein your biases reside.

A voter who is a citizen is a citizen for ever; an owner of a gun license can be law abiding today and a domestic violator tomorrow, or an armed robber on Tuesday and a murderer on Friday.
No, but I did see a couple of Black Panthers with clubs standing outside of a Philadelphia voting precinct.

I did see a number of white supremacists carrying the Nazi Flag in Charlottesville, you know the group which The Donald suggested included some good people.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Voting is a right. Driving is a privilege you stupid mother fucker. Show me where in the constitution it says you have a right to drive.

I'll wait.
See #22,

Now, show me.

The problem is you logic, and lack of ability to think outside the box wherein your biases reside.

A voter who is a citizen is a citizen for ever; an owner of a gun license can be law abiding today and a domestic violator tomorrow, or an armed robber on Tuesday and a murderer on Friday.
No, but I did see a couple of Black Panthers with clubs standing outside of a Philadelphia voting precinct.

I did see a number of white supremacists carrying the Nazi Flag in Charlottesville, you know the group which The Donald suggested included some good people.
You're speaking of a half truth, Rye. That was debunked a few years ago.

Last week, a federal appeals court struck down North Carolina’s omnibus voter suppression law — a law so jam-packed with voting restrictions targeted at poor, minority communities that its moniker was the “monster law.”

The decision was handed down alongside a spate of other federal decisions in the past two weeks blocking voter restrictions and voter ID requirements in Wisconsin, Texas, North Dakota and Kansas. Some of these laws had been rushed through and passed after the U.S. Supreme Court’s devastating 2013 blow to the Voting Rights Act, which for 50 years had protected voters from discriminatory laws like poll taxes, literacy tests and the like.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit, in its decision last week, held that the North Carolina state legislature acted to entrench itself and “it did so by targeting voters who, based on race, were unlikely to vote for the majority party. Even if done for partisan ends, that constituted racial discrimination.”

The court called this strategy what it is: racist.

View attachment 340873

Excellent post, Thank you, IM2.

• Thanks
I agree with 1 and 2. However, it can be argued that unless you are a member of the National Guard you dont have a right to have a firearm.
It could be argued, but that is proved to be the dumbest bullshit argument ever put forth. There was no national guard when the 2A was written. Statutes cannot alter the constitution.

Assclown just heard Whoopi and Joy say that on the view.

I'll wait.
See #22,

Now, show me.

Which is why if you have been convicted of a felony you no longer are able to purchase or own a gun. You could kill someone. Never seen anyone killed by someone casting a vote.

You should do some research involving the dems and the black community over the last 60 years.

I'm in no hurry to get more gun control but its coming. I like my guns. However, you dodged my question. When are you guys going to do all the repealing?
Tomorrow.
:dunno:

What do you want me to say? I vote for those who will expand the right, not reduce it.

If you like your guns, why do you put people in power who want to limit or take them? Why do you give credit to a bullshit National Guard argument that you know is complete horseshit? That makes no sense to me.

I want a definite date. I've been hearing the same bullshit threats for years and no one has done shit. The gun laws are more stringent than 5 years ago not less.

I dont have a problem with guns being limited. I dont know anyone that is trying to take them. I have no problem accepting you are not going to be able to understand somethings because you lack the intelligence to see beyond the rights talking points. You do realize they are playing you for a fool right? Its called fear of loss and it works on the less intelligent.

Why not both? Felons served their time. They should be given all their rights. Not just a few.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/adolf-hitler-becomes-president-of-germanyAs a direct result? No. There was an intervening cause. Hitler was bat-shit crazy.

I can play that game too. Show me where, as a direct result of owning a gun, some got killed.

I'll wait.
See #22,

Now, show me.

Which is why if you have been convicted of a felony you no longer are able to purchase or own a gun. You could kill someone. Never seen anyone killed by someone casting a vote.

You should do some research involving the dems and the black community over the last 60 years.
Been there done that. Whats your point?

Which is why if you have been convicted of a felony you no longer are able to purchase or own a gun.

But millions can get killed because of someone (one single person) casting a vote. Do I need to explain further?

I'll wait.

Again, look at the murder and mayhem the dems have caused in the black community over the past 60 years.

This may well be one of the greatest developments ever. Until this year, Republicans have voted by mail in greater numbers than Democrats have.

It is a fact that people who receive a ballot in the mail, whether they use it or not to vote, vote in far higher percentages than those who do not receive mail ballots.

It would be awesome if Republicans in states like mine ( Florida ) all cancel their mail ballot requests because the moron tells them to.

Why not both? Felons served their time. They should be given all their rights. Not just a few.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/adolf-hitler-becomes-president-of-germanyAs a direct result? No. There was an intervening cause. Hitler was bat-shit crazy.

I can play that game too. Show me where, as a direct result of owning a gun, some got killed.

So no one was harmed as a direct result and you dont seem to realize that Hitler was in Germany not the US?

• Thanks

I'll wait.

Again, look at the murder and mayhem the dems have caused in the black community over the past 60 years.
Again I have. Whats your point?

• Thanks
I want a definite date.
I said tomorrow. May 26???

How about the 2nd Tuesday of next week?

I dont have a problem with guns being limited. I dont know anyone that is trying to take them. I have no problem accepting you are not going to be able to understand somethings because you lack the intelligence to see beyond the rights talking points. You do realize they are playing you for a fool right? Its called fear of loss and it works on the less intelligent.
They said it. I heard them. They said they want to take them all away. They tried to get the SCOTUS to declare that we have no individual right.

Don't bullshit me.

Youre thinking about ex cons. Both should be able to vote and own a gun. I'm talking about people currently serving a sentence.

• Thanks
So no one was harmed as a direct result and you dont seem to realize that Hitler was in Germany not the US?
Do they vote differently in other countries or something? What the fuck.

And no one is harmed by the direct result of gun ownership. Guns don't get up and go shoot people.

I want a definite date.
I said tomorrow. May 26???

How about the 2nd Tuesday of next week?

They said it. I heard them. They said they want to take them all away. They tried to get the SCOTUS to declare that we have no individual right.

Don't bullshit me.

Ok. I will hold you to tomorrow. Hell I'll even give you until tuesday of next week. I'm going to check by going down to the gun store and seeing if I can purchase an Uzi.

You heard who say it? Show me one single piece of legislation that has been written to take everyones gun. Just one piece. I'll wait.

• Thanks
That is open to discussion, and to the Supreme Court. Have you not read the Heller Decision?
Yes, I read Heller, but it appears you haven't.

Well not only are you a kook, you're a fucking liar.

After the laborious decision by Scalia you shall not be infringed is blown out of the water, here:

"Second Amendment rights are not absolute, according to Scalia. Thus, the amendment does not grant the “right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever for whatever purpose” (Heller., at 2816). Among “presumptively lawful” regulatory measures are laws that (1) prohibit carrying concealed weapons, (2) prohibit the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, (3) forbid the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or (2) impose conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms. He adds that he could also find “support in the historical tradition of prohibiting the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons” (Id., at 2816, 2817). In a footnote, Scalia says the list of presumptively lawful measures “does not purport to be exhaustive.”

See: Limitations on the right to keep and bear arms:

And if you doubt this source, read Heller without your biases and head up your ass.

• Love
Youre thinking about ex cons. Both should be able to vote and own a gun. I'm talking about people currently serving a sentence.
Of course not people currently serving. No. They also have lost other rights during their incarceration.

But, at least 1/3 of those inmates should not be in jail to begin with. The war on drugs is a war on rights/freedom. It's bullshit.

Forum List

Back