The Greatest Rigged Election in History

So no one was harmed as a direct result and you dont seem to realize that Hitler was in Germany not the US?
Do they vote differently in other countries or something? What the fuck.

And no one is harmed by the direct result of gun ownership. Guns don't get up and go shoot people.

Yes they vote differently in different countries.

People who own guns shoot people with the gun. You cant shoot anyone with a vote.

Ok. I will hold you to tomorrow. Hell I'll even give you until tuesday of next week. I'm going to check by going down to the gun store and seeing if I can purchase an Uzi.
I want a full report, including the store you visited and the sales associate you approached.

You heard who say it? Show me one single piece of legislation that has been written to take everyones gun. Just one piece. I'll wait.
Will you accept a supreme court case where gun grabbers argued that we do not have the individual right?

You know good and goddamn well what comes next if those commie fucks win that case.

Youre thinking about ex cons. Both should be able to vote and own a gun. I'm talking about people currently serving a sentence.
Of course not people currently serving. No. They also have lost other rights during their incarceration.

But, at least 1/3 of those inmates should not be in jail to begin with. The war on drugs is a war on rights/freedom. It's bullshit.

War on drugs is bullshit but its not the point. If youre in prison you shouldnt be able to have a gun. You should be able to vote. Thats the biggest difference in your fraudulent argument. :)

The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

Wasn't that what he said about the last election?
Yep and he frightened off a lot of the illegal alien vote....

Ok. I will hold you to tomorrow. Hell I'll even give you until tuesday of next week. I'm going to check by going down to the gun store and seeing if I can purchase an Uzi.
I want a full report, including the store you visited and the sales associate you approached.

You heard who say it? Show me one single piece of legislation that has been written to take everyones gun. Just one piece. I'll wait.
Will you accept a supreme court case where gun grabbers argued that we do not have the individual right?

You know good and goddamn well what comes next if those commie fucks win that case.

No problem.

No I wont accept that. I asked you for just one piece of legislation that says they are taking everyones gun.

Nope. You wont. You are free to try though.
And, you are free to try stopping us from repealing all federal gun laws or having them stricken.

:dunno:

Ultimately, this will come down to a gun battle. We are far from being a united country. We can walk away peacefully or shoot it out. Either way, I am happy. Dead commies or valhalla!!!

Have you ever experienced combat? Have you ever seen the elephant?

The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

Yeah because an illegal alien is going to vote and draw attention to themselves. You stupid ass mother fucker. :laughing0301:

Yeah because an illegal alien is going to vote and draw attention to themselves. You stupid ass mother fucker. :laughing0301:
Trump warmed them you stupid punk ass little bitch....

Fuck Drumpf. No one cares what he says except his like minded idiot followers.

How about - fuck you.

Voting is a right. Driving is a privilege you stupid mother fucker. Show me where in the constitution it says you have a right to drive.
Wait. I don't normally go here, but you opened the door.

Show me in the Constitution a right to vote.

Please see post #18 and take the required action.

I'll wait.
See #22,

Now, show me.

The problem is you logic, and lack of ability to think outside the box wherein your biases reside.

A voter who is a citizen is a citizen for ever; an owner of a gun license can be law abiding today and a domestic violator tomorrow, or an armed robber on Tuesday and a murderer on Friday.
Never seen anyone killed by someone casting a vote.
No, but I did see a couple of Black Panthers with clubs standing outside of a Philadelphia voting precinct.

I did see a number of white supremacists carrying the Nazi Flag in Charlottesville, you know the group which The Donald suggested included some good people.
You're speaking of a half truth, Rye. That was debunked a few years ago.

really, was this photo shopped?

1590446464996.png

People who own guns shoot people with the gun. You cant shoot anyone with a vote.
So, just owning a gun is not what kills people. Somebody has to shoot it.

Is it a right or not?

Do we ignore "shall not be infringed" and let "shall not be denied" stand?

This is my point. You have proved it. It's okay to fuck with a right you are not too fond of, but put any safeguards on another right, and you scream "disenfranchisement" like a banshee.

Nobody is even trying to limit the right to vote. We just want to be sure that it is not being abused. But they ARE trying to limit the right to firearms. So, you pick and chose what suits you, don't you?

Drumpf didnt do shit. Illegals have never voted because they dont want to be tracked down you stupid mother fucker.

And he was right! The only way Donald Fucking Trump could win an election is for it to be rigged.

Mail-in voting is a matter for our state legislatures and governors to decide. I like the permanent mail-in voting option offered in our state. How your state wishes to handle the matter is none of my business and neither the business of the U.S. House nor the President's.

then do away with mail-in voting, but zero exceptions, including Trump.

you good with that?

Drumpf didnt do shit. Illegals have never voted because they dont want to be tracked down you stupid mother fucker.
Then you don't live in CA dumb mother fucking punk ass faggot bitch.....

Is it a right or not?

This is my point. You have proved it. It's okay to fuck with a right you are not too fond of, but put any safeguards on another right, and you scream "disenfranchisement" like a banshee.

Nobody is even trying to limit the right to vote. We just want to be sure that it is not being abused. But they ARE trying to limit the right to firearms. So, you pick and chose what suits you, don't you?

I never said just owning a gun kills people. I have always said someone has to shoot that gun in order for it to kill someone unless its defective.

Is what a right? No you dont have a right to shoot someone. The laws will allow you to get away with it if youre defending yourself.

No we dont ignore either just like we dont take them out of context to suit our argument.

By placing requirements that would result in hardships for certain groups of people you are limiting the right to vote.

Then you don't live in CA dumb mother fucking punk ass faggot bitch.....
Of course I live in CA you stupid mother fucker. Show me just one time where an illegal voted for POTUS.

I'll wait.

Is it a right or not?

I never said just owning a gun kills people. I have always said someone has to shoot that gun in order for it to kill someone unless its defective.

Is what a right? No you dont have a right to shoot someone. The laws will allow you to get away with it if youre defending yourself.

No we dont ignore either just like we dont take them out of context to suit our argument.

By placing requirements that would result in hardships for certain groups of people you are limiting the right to vote.
Dumb ass....

Forum List

Back