The Greatest Rigged Election in History

Too late. Its already happened and will continue to happen. Youre just going to end up a dead over reacter or a prisoner if you get in the way. You dont have to hear me but you will have no choice but to accept the will of the people.
Then, we're getting voter ID laws.
:dunno:

Theres a couple of reasons I will have a problem with voter ID requirements.

There is no specification that you have to show an ID in the constitution.
IDs can be faked
Most importantly your inability to secure an ID shouldnt be a reason to disenfranchise you.
Well, I have a few reasons why I will have a problem with firearm purchase ID requirements.

There is no specification that you have to show an ID in the constitution.
IDs can be faked
Most importantly your inability to secure an ID shouldn't be a reason to infringe on your right.

We can play this game all day, bitch.

You can play this game all day with leftists but when they end up looking like fools they pretend it never happened.

Too late. Its already happened and will continue to happen. Youre just going to end up a dead over reacter or a prisoner if you get in the way. You dont have to hear me but you will have no choice but to accept the will of the people.
Then, we're getting voter ID laws.

Nope. You wont. You are free to try though.

Voting is a right. Driving is a privilege you stupid mother fucker. Show me where in the constitution it says you have a right to drive.
Wait. I don't normally go here, but you opened the door.

Show me in the Constitution a right to vote.

Please see post #18 and take the required action.

I'll wait.
See #22,

Now, show me.

The problem is your logic, and lack of ability to think outside the box wherein your biases reside.

A voter who is a citizen is a citizen for ever; an owner of a gun license can be law abiding today and a domestic violator tomorrow, or an armed robber on Tuesday and a murderer on Friday.

Last edited:
And, you are free to try stopping us from repealing all federal gun laws or having them stricken.

Ultimately, this will come down to a gun battle. We are far from being a united country. We can walk away peacefully or shoot it out. Either way, I am happy. Dead commies or valhalla!!!

And, you are free to try stopping us from repealing all federal gun laws or having them stricken.

Ultimately, this will come down to a gun battle. We are far from being a united country. We can walk away peacefully or shoot it out. Either way, I am happy. Dead commies or valhalla!!!

You clowns keep saying that but you never do anything. When are you going to do all this repealing?

Voting is a right. Driving is a privilege you stupid mother fucker. Show me where in the constitution it says you have a right to drive.

I'll wait.
See #22,

Now, show me.

Here you go.

"
Section 1
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."
Nobody is trying to deny ANY CITIZEN the right to vote.

Well that type of common sense isn't going to get democrats votes.

The problem is you logic, and lack of ability to think outside the box wherein your biases reside.

A voter who is a citizen is a citizen for ever; an owner of a gun license can be law abiding today and a domestic violator tomorrow, or an armed robber on Tuesday and a murderer on Friday.
There is no gun license.

Felons can vote? That's new.

I'll wait.
See #22,

Now, show me.

The problem is you logic, and lack of ability to think outside the box wherein your biases reside.

Which is why if you have been convicted of a felony you no longer are able to purchase or own a gun. You could kill someone. Never seen anyone killed by someone casting a vote.

You clowns keep saying that but you never do anything. When are you going to do all this repealing?
Back at you? When are you getting your bullshit "common sense" gun control?
:laughing0301:

I'm in no hurry to get more gun control but its coming. I like my guns. However, you dodged my question. When are you guys going to do all the repealing?

I'll wait.
See #22,

Now, show me.

And?

I'll wait.
See #22,

Now, show me.

Never seen anyone killed by someone casting a vote.
No, but I did see a couple of Black Panthers with clubs standing outside of a Philadelphia voting precinct.

I agree with 1 and 2. However, it can be argued that unless you are a member of the National Guard you dont have a right to have a firearm.
It could be argued, but that is proved to be the dumbest bullshit argument ever put forth. There was no national guard when the 2A was written. Statutes cannot alter the constitution.

If true, and statues cannot alter COTUS, Donald Trump can be arrested and detained by US Marshall's for ordering his staff to not honor legitimate subpoenas; he cannot issue an executive order, nor can he prevent a governor of a state to make voting by mail this November legal.

I'm in no hurry to get more gun control but its coming. I like my guns. However, you dodged my question. When are you guys going to do all the repealing?
Tomorrow.

What do you want me to say? I vote for those who will expand the right, not reduce it.

If you like your guns, why do you put people in power who want to limit or take them? Why do you give credit to a bullshit National Guard argument that you know is complete horseshit? That makes no sense to me.

If true, and statues cannot alter COTUS, Donald Trump can be arrested and detained by US Marshall's for not ordering his staff to not honor legitimate subpoenas; he cannot issue an executive order, nor can he prevent a governor of state to make voting by mail this November legal.
Okay.

Forum List

Back