The Greatest Rigged Election in History

Wasn't that what he said about the last election?
Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?
Then, Democrats have nothing to fear with voter ID requirements.

Of course they have nothing to fear except voter disenfranchisement. Soon as you show me where in the constitution it says you need an ID to vote then I will be all for it.

It's right after it says you need an ID to buy a gun.

Just above the right to abortion and homosexual marriage.
That's also next to the requirement to show ID to purchase alcohol, which is above the explicit power to ban other substances.

Theres a couple of reasons I will have a problem with voter ID requirements.

There is no specification that you have to show an ID in the constitution.
IDs can be faked
Most importantly your inability to secure an ID shouldnt be a reason to disenfranchise you.
Well, I have a few reasons why I will have a problem with firearm purchase ID requirements.

There is no specification that you have to show an ID in the constitution.
IDs can be faked
Most importantly your inability to secure an ID shouldn't be a reason to infringe on your right.

We can play this game all day, bitch.

I agree with 1 and 2. However, it can be argued that unless you are a member of the National Guard you dont have a right to have a firearm. There is no such restriction with voting.

Your move.

Wasn't that what he said about the last election?
Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?
Then, Democrats have nothing to fear with voter ID requirements.

Of course they have nothing to fear except voter disenfranchisement. Soon as you show me where in the constitution it says you need an ID to vote then I will be all for it.

It's right after it says you need an ID to buy a gun.
I dont see anything in the 15th amendment saying you have a right to buy a gun.

I agree with 1 and 2. However, it can be argued that unless you are a member of the National Guard you dont have a right to have a firearm.
It could be argued, but that is proved to be the dumbest bullshit argument ever put forth. There was no national guard when the 2A was written. Statutes cannot alter the constitution.

I agree with 1 and 2. However, it can be argued that unless you are a member of the National Guard you dont have a right to have a firearm.
It could be argued, but that is proved to be the dumbest bullshit argument ever put forth. There was no national guard when the 2A was written. Statutes cannot alter the constitution.

Thats your opinion and not a fact. There was a militia when the 2a was written and that duty is now fulfilled by the NG.

Voting is a right. Driving is a privilege you stupid mother fucker. Show me where in the constitution it says you have a right to drive.
Wait. I don't normally go here, but you opened the door.

Show me in the Constitution a right to vote.

The Supreme Court said....

"Being unanimously of the opinion that the Constitution of the United States does not confer the right of suffrage upon any one, and that the constitutions and laws of the several States which commit that important trust to men alone are not necessarily void, we
AFFIRM THE JUDGMENT."

MINOR v. HAPPERSETT

Thats your opinion and not a fact. There was a militia when the 2a was written and that duty is now fulfilled by the NG.
That was proved to be a losing argument many times. That's why we will never let any more gun control through. We will never give another inch. All because of that argument, which was shot down by the SCOTUS.

Answer my question.

That was proved to be a losing argument many times. That's why we will never let any more gun control through. We will never give another inch. All because of that argument, which was shot down by the SCOTUS.

Answer my question.

Any more gun control? You cant stop it. As long as fools are shooting up schools and other crazy shit with GI Joe weapons youre going to have to deal with common sense gun control.

What question?

The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

VOTER SUPPRESSION ^^^. Trump knows he's in trouble, so do his supporters. He fucked up that 3 am phone call, and nearly (probably more) American Citizens have died from the Coronavirus. The facts show that nearly 1/4 of the deaths from the Virus around the world have occurred in the United States.

Had that fool (Trump) not put himself first, he would have ordered a nation-wide shut down on March 1st of non essential workers for two weeks, immediately invoked the The Defense Production Act,

["Congress finds that— (1) the security of the United States is dependent on the ability of the domestic industrial base to supply materials and services for the national defense and to prepare for and respond to military conflicts, natural or man-caused disasters, or acts of terrorism within the United States"]

which has still not been fully ordered, and had he not given so many conflicting comments on the pandemic lsess people would have become infected, and/or died. In fact the dumb shit has ordered all houses of worship to open up, even when the governors of the several states said NO!.

It means you cant be denied the right to vote. Come on man. I know youre smarter than that.
So, when the constitution says "the right of the people...shall not be infringed" what does that mean?

It means the right can't be undermined or limited. As long as you are a citizen in the case of the 15th or in the case of the 2nd a member of the NG.

Any more gun control? You cant stop it. As long as fools are shooting up schools and other crazy shit with GI Joe weapons youre going to have to deal with common sense gun control.
Over your dead bodies will we "deal" with "common sense" gun control. Not going to happen.

We're going for machine guns, because you commies would not leave well enough alone and forced us to litigate the issue of whether we have an individual right. You would not even admit that individuals have a right.

So, fuck off with your "right to vote" shit. I can't hear you over your bullshit about the right to arms.

The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

Naw, that was in 2016.

Over your dead bodies will we "deal" with "common sense" gun control. Not going to happen.

We're going for machine guns, because you commies would not leave well enough alone and forced us to litigate the issue of whether we have an individual right. You would not even admit that individuals have a right.

So, fuck off with your "right to vote" shit. I can't hear you over your bullshit about the right to arms.

Too late. Its already happened and will continue to happen. Youre just going to end up a dead over reacter or a prisoner if you get in the way. You dont have to hear me but you will have no choice but to accept the will of the people.

Forum List

Back