The Greatest Rigged Election in History

The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

He knows he should've never won the first time....Dude I can assure you that only a crazy minority would vote for an idiot like him.

The Democrats utopia will result in a travesty. Dems will resort to anything including dirty tricks to defeat Trump

---Trump warns mail-in voting may result in ‘greatest rigged election in history’---

Yep. The ONLY way the Dim Dems have ANY chance or hope of winning the upcoming election is through MUCH cheating. Illegal votes, DEAD people votes, multiple votes by the same Dem, and of course, ballot harvesting, will most likely run rampant by these lying, cheating scum. Hopefully their cheating WILL be detected and curbed considerably. Just dreadful to think about.

Sure right after you answer the question I asked you first. How come Drumpf didnt find any evidence of widespread illegal voting like he keeps claiming?
Because it's hard to prove without a system of matching voters to ID?
:dunno:

I tell you what.

No voter ID if no firearm purchase ID. Deal?

If its so hard to prove why make such a stupid claim and then why establish a commission to investigate it knowing full well you are not going to find anything? Can we say idiot bait for Drumpfsters?

Sure right after you answer the question I asked you first. How come Drumpf didnt find any evidence of widespread illegal voting like he keeps claiming?
Because it's hard to prove without a system of matching voters to ID?

I tell you what.

No voter ID if no firearm purchase ID. Deal?

No deal. You will show an ID to purchase a firearm just like I do and no one will have to provide an ID to vote. You dont have any negotiation power with me.

Yep. The ONLY way the Dim Dems have ANY chance or hope of winning the upcoming election is through MUCH cheating. Illegal votes, DEAD people votes, multiple votes by the same Dem, and of course, ballot harvesting, will most likely run rampant by these lying, cheating scum. Hopefully their cheating WILL be detected and curbed considerably. Just dreadful to think about.
....or as the resident communists constantly bleat, "voter suppression"

:laughing0301:

If its so hard to prove why make such a stupid claim and then why establish a commission to investigate it knowing full well you are not going to find anything? Can we say idiot bait for Drumpfsters?
Trump's a dumbass?

That still does not remove the very needed ability to prove who is voting at the polls. If there is no cheating, you should have no problem with ID requirements.

Voting is a right. Driving is a privilege you stupid mother fucker. Show me where in the constitution it says you have a right to drive.
Wait. I don't normally go here, but you opened the door.

Show me in the Constitution a right to vote.

Please see post #18 and take the required action.

I'll wait.
See #22,

Now, show me.

Here you go.

"
Section 1
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."

Last edited:
No deal. You will show an ID to purchase a firearm just like I do and no one will have to provide an ID to vote. You dont have any negotiation power with me.
Then, FUCK YOU. We're pressing full bore to make you have ID to vote....OR WE WILL START A FUCKING WAR WITH THE GUNS WE HAVE!!!

We will kill every motherfucking commie on earth!!!!

Dead commies or Valhalla!!!

Nobody has even mentioned the oversight over the mail-in ballots.
Who handles the ballots from delivering to picking up the ballots.
I worked for the Post Office, I don't trust carriers, there is enough of them
to cause concern. People move, people die, but...those letters keep showing up at the address.
1 letter at a time, think just how long it would take to count.....1 letter at a time.

Democrats always have the advantage because they have the total support of the MSM that is willing to spike stories critical of democrats and exaggerate anything pertaining to Trump and rely on anonymous unverified information from (fake?) sources. If you don't think democrats will do anything, consider the attempted coup featuring fake information from a foreign informant used to obtain a FISA warrant to conduct surveillance on an opposing candidate. (Are ya listening Barry?)

Trump's a dumbass?

That still does not remove the very needed ability to prove who is voting at the polls. If there is no cheating, you should have no problem with ID requirements.

Yes Drumpfs a dumbass but more important than that he is a carnival barker that says silly shit to get his stupid ass followers frothing at the mouth.

Theres a couple of reasons I will have a problem with voter ID requirements.

There is no specification that you have to show an ID in the constitution.
IDs can be faked
Most importantly your inability to secure an ID shouldnt be a reason to disenfranchise you.

Voting is a right. Driving is a privilege you stupid mother fucker. Show me where in the constitution it says you have a right to drive.
Wait. I don't normally go here, but you opened the door.

Show me in the Constitution a right to vote.

Please see post #18 and take the required action.

I'll wait.
See #22,

Now, show me.

Here you go.

"
Section 1
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude."
Nobody is trying to deny ANY CITIZEN the right to vote.

Wasn't that what he said about the last election?
Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?
Then, Democrats have nothing to fear with voter ID requirements.

Of course they have nothing to fear except voter disenfranchisement. Soon as you show me where in the constitution it says you need an ID to vote then I will be all for it.

It's right after it says you need an ID to buy a gun.

Theres a couple of reasons I will have a problem with voter ID requirements.

IDs can be faked
Most importantly your inability to secure an ID shouldnt be a reason to disenfranchise you.
Well, I have a few reasons why I will have a problem with firearm purchase ID requirements.

IDs can be faked
Most importantly your inability to secure an ID shouldn't be a reason to infringe on your right.

We can play this game all day, bitch.

These people all speak like puppets. Whatever the media narrative of the day is. Who thought of all mail in ballots election a year ago? Yet today its on every liberal lip. Yesterday t was "all the kurds are gonna die" or whatever. But they all move in unison. Its a revolting thing to watch. And I mean every single one of them...whatever campaign the media starts is suddenly THE topic.

Wasn't that what he said about the last election?
Could you blame him?

Obama told illegals that they could vote and not face consequences (basically encouraging them to illegally vote, which it appears they did in California).

Requiring in-person voting with valid ID is the only way to prevent voter fraud. If it is not happening, then Democrats have nothing to fear.

If illegals voted how come Drumpf didnt find any evidence after creating that group to investigate and quietly disbanded after not finding a shred of proof?
Then, Democrats have nothing to fear with voter ID requirements.

Of course they have nothing to fear except voter disenfranchisement. Soon as you show me where in the constitution it says you need an ID to vote then I will be all for it.

It's right after it says you need an ID to buy a gun.

Just above the right to abortion and homosexual marriage.

Forum List

Back