The Greatest Lie Told At The Impeachment Hearing

Trump was Acquitted..... TWICE!

That's only because of republicans in the senate. Both times they said they were going to acquit him long before the hearings even started. I guess he can brag that members of his party cared more about their party than the truth, but he can't brag that he wasn't guilty of the charges. Both times repubs admitted he did what he was charged with,
And of course you are simply lying, as usual.

Why do you squarely base all of your political opinions on lies?

Trump was acquitted because whacko moonbat fake news and speculative false narratives do not constitute evidence of wrongdoing by DJT.

You heard McConnell's statement, didn't you? There is no doubt that Trump instigated the attack on the capitol, and that the people involved believed they were doing so on the instructions of their president who had falsely claimed the election was stolen.

I see nothing compelling here. When he says "There is no question...", it only means there is no question for him.

There was nothing illegal about Trump claiming the election was stolen. He was stating an opinion and that was his right. He is not responsible for criminal acts of his supporters.

I would go as far as to say that even if Trump had never claimed election fraud, a lot of his supporters would have anyway. Why do I say this? Because a lot of conservatives were already convinced before the election that Democrats would try to steal it. You may ask, Why would they think that? The answer is that they watched as Democrats constantly hounded him and relentlessly and mindlessly tried for four solid years to get him out of office on trumped up charges.

Democrats should have known something like this was going to happen. If Trump is in any way accountable then so are Democrats for doggedly going after him the way they did.

I have no doubt that you would go so far as to say anything to praise trump, and to protect him from facing the consequences of his traitorous behavior.

I've given you no reason to think I would say anything to praise trump or to protect him from facing the consequences of his "traitorous" behavior. Everything I said is absolutely true and my feelings about Trump are irrelevant here. I witnessed it all as a Republican and a conservative and I was thoroughly disgusted. I would have been disgusted no matter who the president was.

Fact: Trump's belief that the election was stolen and expressing this belief is not against the law.

If it was, he should have been impeached at that time. Now, in typical Democrat underhanded fashion, they want us to now believe that it was illegal for him to say this because a bunch of yahoos decided on their own to storm the Capital building. It's bullshit.

Fact: He is not responsible for criminal acts of his supporters.

Fact: A lot of conservatives were already convinced before the election that Democrats would try to steal it.

Many went so far as to launch a coup. Facts are facts, and the reality is he insigated an attack on the very foundation of our country just because he is too spoiled to admit he lost.

The fuck he did. I watched the entire seventy minute video of his speech at the rally that day and not once did he say anything that could even be construed as incitement.

I have no reason to try to change your mind. It's obvious that facts mean nothing to you, so I won't offer any. They only seem to confuse you anyway. You are wrong, and you will lose just like that fat orange loser you idolize.

You never even attempted to relay facts. You linked to a video of McConnell simply saying over and over again: "There is no question..."

That is not fact, that is opinion. Now, if you have facts, I challenge you to relay them to me and let me determine for myself. Otherwise, all I have to go on is Trump's and McConnel's speeches.

I think I was clear that I have no need or desire to try convincing you of anything. There will always be fools who want to believe bullshit and lies, and oviouslyyou are destined to be one of them. Believe what you want. dilligas (do i look like i give a shit) ?

First, if you don't give a shit then why did you bother responding at all? Second, if you don't provide facts or evidence (even when I specifically ask for it) then how do you know I'll believe it's bullshit? Third, did you honestly think McConnell saying "There's no question..." was proof or evidence? Did you assume that just because the rioters were Trump supporters that this is proof he incited it? Is that the only connection you have between Trump and the rioters?

Personal dislike and moral outrage are not evidence. I've watched liberals make a mockery of the legal principle innocent until proven guilty for four years based on this alone. And not just with Trump. You people seem to think that hurt feelings and moral outrage are enough to indict someone or have them fired or doxxed or whatever.

It is a total farce the way Democrats, liberals and mainstream media have gone after people in the last few years.

I often respond to point out right wing lies and stupidity. In this case, a lying right winger claimed Trump was innocent of the charges because he was aquitted. I responded with the remaks by the main person responsible for that aquittal. I have no requirement to explain his vote, or explain his remark, which are diametrically opposed. If you want to believe the vote proved trump's innocence in light of the remarks by McConnell, you are certainly free to do so. Of course you should expect people to point out your utter stupidity and lack of basic logic.

I don't give a shit about the remarks by the main person responsible for the acquittal, I'm basing my position on what was actually said by Trump in the video. Not once does Trump advocate storming the Capital or exhort his supporters to commit violence.

Base your opinion on anything you like. Your stated conclusion is still stupid and wrong, and doesn't show a lick of common sense..

Then tell me how I'm wrong because from what I've heard, Trump never said anything that could be construed as incitement.

You keep telling me I'm wrong, that I suck Trump's ass or about what others have said or concluded but the one thing you haven't given me is evidence. If you can point to any comment by Trump that proves incitement, I would love to see it.

Also, regarding the Republican in question who apparently said Trump was guilty but voted to acquit, I'm wondering how this is any different than Comey telling Congress that, yes, Hilary used a private server against the rules and yes, she did transmit e-mails with sensitive national security info included but yet, refused to indict.

This might surprise you, but I wasn't involved with the investigation, and I don't personally have any evidence. I have to go by what the ones actually involved say, and those that gathered the evidence, and a majority of those who were jury for the evidence (including many prominent republicans) say trump isguiltyof what was charged.

Okay, and I have to go by what Trump actually said.

Forgive me if I seem skeptical but Democrats have proven themselves to be anything but objective where Trump and his supporters are concerned. We are now hearing and seeing words like "purge", "reeducate" and "reprogram" from journalists and politicians in regards to Trump supporters. Personally, I find this idea taking hold in this country to be extremely unsettling and frightening.

Is it just rhetoric? Maybe that's all it is. Bit even if not, it displays a definite bias and a complete lack of objectivity. No longer are people being judged by their actions but rather by their political leaning and affiliations (that was the point of Carano's tweet). Much to my surprise, I discovered I am racist. Why? For being a Republican and conservative. That's how far things have gotten in four years.

Hillary wasn't charged because it was shown she had no intent to break the rules, while there is no doubt that Trump did intend to do what he was charged with, and knew that it was wrong.

Nick Sandmann had no intention of breaking any rules either and in fact, broke no rules. But people, including Democrat politicians, vilified him anyway. People still vilify him today even after the truth came out. Why? The fucking MAGA hat and their visceral hatred of Trump.

I understand the Sandmann and Clinton cases are wholly different in that no one brought charges against Sandmann. However, the kneejerk backlash and the hateful and vile things some said about him perfectly illustrates how the left allowed their hatred of Trump to get the better of them.

If Trump had done the same thing with the private server and all with no intent to break the rules, they would have crucified him in a second and you know it.

That's only because of republicans in the senate. Both times they said they were going to acquit him long before the hearings even started. I guess he can brag that members of his party cared more about their party than the truth, but he can't brag that he wasn't guilty of the charges. Both times repubs admitted he did what he was charged with,

Trump was acquitted because whacko moonbat fake news and speculative false narratives do not constitute evidence of wrongdoing by DJT.

You heard McConnell's statement, didn't you? There is no doubt that Trump instigated the attack on the capitol, and that the people involved believed they were doing so on the instructions of their president who had falsely claimed the election was stolen.

I see nothing compelling here. When he says "There is no question...", it only means there is no question for him.

There was nothing illegal about Trump claiming the election was stolen. He was stating an opinion and that was his right. He is not responsible for criminal acts of his supporters.

I would go as far as to say that even if Trump had never claimed election fraud, a lot of his supporters would have anyway. Why do I say this? Because a lot of conservatives were already convinced before the election that Democrats would try to steal it. You may ask, Why would they think that? The answer is that they watched as Democrats constantly hounded him and relentlessly and mindlessly tried for four solid years to get him out of office on trumped up charges.

Democrats should have known something like this was going to happen. If Trump is in any way accountable then so are Democrats for doggedly going after him the way they did.

I have no doubt that you would go so far as to say anything to praise trump, and to protect him from facing the consequences of his traitorous behavior.

I've given you no reason to think I would say anything to praise trump or to protect him from facing the consequences of his "traitorous" behavior. Everything I said is absolutely true and my feelings about Trump are irrelevant here. I witnessed it all as a Republican and a conservative and I was thoroughly disgusted. I would have been disgusted no matter who the president was.

Fact: Trump's belief that the election was stolen and expressing this belief is not against the law.

If it was, he should have been impeached at that time. Now, in typical Democrat underhanded fashion, they want us to now believe that it was illegal for him to say this because a bunch of yahoos decided on their own to storm the Capital building. It's bullshit.

Fact: A lot of conservatives were already convinced before the election that Democrats would try to steal it.

Many went so far as to launch a coup. Facts are facts, and the reality is he insigated an attack on the very foundation of our country just because he is too spoiled to admit he lost.

The fuck he did. I watched the entire seventy minute video of his speech at the rally that day and not once did he say anything that could even be construed as incitement.

I have no reason to try to change your mind. It's obvious that facts mean nothing to you, so I won't offer any. They only seem to confuse you anyway. You are wrong, and you will lose just like that fat orange loser you idolize.

You never even attempted to relay facts. You linked to a video of McConnell simply saying over and over again: "There is no question..."

That is not fact, that is opinion. Now, if you have facts, I challenge you to relay them to me and let me determine for myself. Otherwise, all I have to go on is Trump's and McConnel's speeches.

I think I was clear that I have no need or desire to try convincing you of anything. There will always be fools who want to believe bullshit and lies, and oviouslyyou are destined to be one of them. Believe what you want. dilligas (do i look like i give a shit) ?

First, if you don't give a shit then why did you bother responding at all? Second, if you don't provide facts or evidence (even when I specifically ask for it) then how do you know I'll believe it's bullshit? Third, did you honestly think McConnell saying "There's no question..." was proof or evidence? Did you assume that just because the rioters were Trump supporters that this is proof he incited it? Is that the only connection you have between Trump and the rioters?

Personal dislike and moral outrage are not evidence. I've watched liberals make a mockery of the legal principle innocent until proven guilty for four years based on this alone. And not just with Trump. You people seem to think that hurt feelings and moral outrage are enough to indict someone or have them fired or doxxed or whatever.

It is a total farce the way Democrats, liberals and mainstream media have gone after people in the last few years.

I often respond to point out right wing lies and stupidity. In this case, a lying right winger claimed Trump was innocent of the charges because he was aquitted. I responded with the remaks by the main person responsible for that aquittal. I have no requirement to explain his vote, or explain his remark, which are diametrically opposed. If you want to believe the vote proved trump's innocence in light of the remarks by McConnell, you are certainly free to do so. Of course you should expect people to point out your utter stupidity and lack of basic logic.

I don't give a shit about the remarks by the main person responsible for the acquittal, I'm basing my position on what was actually said by Trump in the video. Not once does Trump advocate storming the Capital or exhort his supporters to commit violence.

Base your opinion on anything you like. Your stated conclusion is still stupid and wrong, and doesn't show a lick of common sense..

Then tell me how I'm wrong because from what I've heard, Trump never said anything that could be construed as incitement.

You keep telling me I'm wrong, that I suck Trump's ass or about what others have said or concluded but the one thing you haven't given me is evidence. If you can point to any comment by Trump that proves incitement, I would love to see it.

Also, regarding the Republican in question who apparently said Trump was guilty but voted to acquit, I'm wondering how this is any different than Comey telling Congress that, yes, Hilary used a private server against the rules and yes, she did transmit e-mails with sensitive national security info included but yet, refused to indict.

This might surprise you, but I wasn't involved with the investigation, and I don't personally have any evidence. I have to go by what the ones actually involved say, and those that gathered the evidence, and a majority of those who were jury for the evidence (including many prominent republicans) say trump isguiltyof what was charged.

Forgive me if I seem skeptical but Democrats have proven themselves to be anything but objective where Trump and his supporters are concerned. We are now hearing and seeing words like "purge", "reeducate" and "reprogram" from journalists and politicians in regards to Trump supporters. Personally, I find this idea taking hold in this country to be extremely unsettling and frightening.

Is it just rhetoric? Maybe that's all it is. Bit even if not, it displays a definite bias and a complete lack of objectivity. No longer are people being judged by their actions but rather by their political leaning and affiliations (that was the point of Carano's tweet). Much to my surprise, I discovered I am racist. Why? For being a Republican and conservative. That's how far things have gotten in four years.

Hillary wasn't charged because it was shown she had no intent to break the rules, while there is no doubt that Trump did intend to do what he was charged with, and knew that it was wrong.

Nick Sandmann had no intention of breaking any rules either and in fact, broke no rules. But people, including Democrat politicians, vilified him anyway. People still vilify him today even after the truth came out. Why? The fucking MAGA hat and their visceral hatred of Trump.

I understand the Sandmann and Clinton cases are wholly different in that no one brought charges against Sandmann. However, the kneejerk backlash and the hateful and vile things some said about him perfectly illustrates how the left allowed their hatred of Trump to get the better of them.

If Trump had done the same thing with the private server and all with no intent to break the rules, they would have crucified him in a second and you know it.

The good news about Sandmann is that it blew up in liberals’ faces. It cost them and it exposed Nathan Phillips as the aggressor. He was getting hounded with Native American slurs by Blacks and Phillips took it out on a 17 year old kid wearing a MAGA hat. The media and pundits had the audacity to vilify the boy for smiling at a maniac banging a drum in his face; said it was “disrespectful”.

THE BIGGEST LIE OF THEM ALL:
  • House Manager Raskin said during the trial that Trump called his army, incited his army, and they stood before him ARMED TO THE TEETH WITH HELMETS ON WEARING FULL BODY ARMOR! That is paraphrasing but very close. It was like he had a bunch of stormtroopers before him in battle gear! Trump should have seen this, seen it, and known what would happen! Impeach him!
OKAY

So I went back and went through the whole video of the actual rally at the Ellipse that day where Trump was at, and saved these pictures of the horrible army there Trump should have foreseen overthrowing the US government! HERE THEY ARE. Hide the children:

View attachment 457262
View attachment 457263
View attachment 457264
View attachment 457265
View attachment 457266
View attachment 457267
View attachment 457268
View attachment 457269

Then I went through 6 hours of video shot right at the Capitol, while the whole revolt was going on to find this army of armed marauders there Trump had sent!

View attachment 457271
View attachment 457272
View attachment 457273
View attachment 457274

HERE IS THE ACTUAL GUY BEING INTERVIEWED AFTERWARDS who was trying to pull people back when the air force vet girl was shot in the neck right in front of him. She literally fell back into this guy's arms and he caught her and at first she didn't even think she was hurt! He had some of her blood on him.

View attachment 457275
View attachment 457276
View attachment 457277

This is the terrible troop of people Trump should have know would storm the Capitol overthrowing our government with flags he was impeached for.
democrats will never let you forget how horrible a free people can be...everyone must be under the wing Of big brother

Trump rioter in full body armour and carrying zip-ties ‘is bartender who broke into Capitol with his mother’

SAVE IT, dewdrop. I can't tell from that photo if that ONE GUY is wearing a chest pad or not, wearing a BALL CAP and bringing his mother carrying a few zip ties! Did he bring any pizza as well?

THIS is the mad army Trump should have know about and based his entire day on? Was this guy even at the rally with Trump? Can you find him in the crowd?

And I don't see any sign this guy is even a Trump Supporter! Out of 5,000-10,000 people there, a few unhinged people showed up, prepared and planning to use the event as cover for their own heinous designs!

It's a little late for you to try claiming the attack wasn't trump supporters, but if it is all you got.
remember liberal riots are a good thing pro america riots are very, very bad...ask any lib nutjob if you dont believe me

If you want to go by what Trump said instead of what the senate jury (including many prominant republicans), who looked at the evidence against him said, you can certainly do that. That is lot like believing a bank robber over the jury at his trial, but you are certainly allowed to do that.
As far as Sandman, he was awarded a huge settlement for his inconvience, so I don't see your point in using him as a comparison for anything.

Trump rioter in full body armour and carrying zip-ties ‘is bartender who broke into Capitol with his mother’

SAVE IT, dewdrop. I can't tell from that photo if that ONE GUY is wearing a chest pad or not, wearing a BALL CAP and bringing his mother carrying a few zip ties! Did he bring any pizza as well?

THIS is the mad army Trump should have know about and based his entire day on? Was this guy even at the rally with Trump? Can you find him in the crowd?

And I don't see any sign this guy is even a Trump Supporter! Out of 5,000-10,000 people there, a few unhinged people showed up, prepared and planning to use the event as cover for their own heinous designs!

It's a little late for you to try claiming the attack wasn't trump supporters, but if it is all you got.
remember liberal riots are a good thing pro america riots are very, very bad...ask any lib nutjob if you dont believe me
So just to be clear, you are acknowledging the attack on congress was trump supporters enraged by trumps claim of a stolen election, and their purpose was to force the overthrow the certification of our presidential election to name Trump as president, right?

The good news about Sandmann is that it blew up in liberals’ faces. It cost them and it exposed Nathan Phillips as the aggressor. He was getting hounded with Native American slurs by Blacks and Phillips took it out on a 17 year old kid wearing a MAGA hat. The media and pundits had the audacity to vilify the boy for smiling at a maniac banging a drum in his face; said it was “disrespectful”.

You wanna know the worst of it? Some still hate Sandmann, even after the truth came out. JoeB is one of them. Although is one of the extreme cases as he refuses to even acknowledge the truth.

If you want to go by what Trump said instead of what the senate jury (including many prominant republicans), who looked at the evidence against him said, you can certainly do that.

I'm not talking about testimony or anything like that, I'm talking about what he actually said in the speech. Again, there is nothing there to charge him with incitement. But if you're still wondering why I'm still skeptical, they also said they had evidence for Russian collusion and look how that turned out. They were prepared to hang Trump based on an overheard telephone conversation for Christ's sake.

After watching Democrat politicians do and say the things they've done and Democrats and liberals do and say the things they've done over the last four years, I simply do not trust them to be objective about anything or anyone they get morally outraged about.

They throw out accusations of racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia or whatever -ism or phobia is the flavor of the day like they're passing out Halloween candy, never giving any thought to actually getting to the truth or the harm they may cause. They think they're on some kind of crusade but the problem is they're rolling over the righteous and unrighteous alike and they don't give a fuck.

That is lot like believing a bank robber over the jury at his trial, but you are certainly allowed to do that.

This would be an apt analogy if the evidence were as compelling as you say it is. But you refuse to give me evidence and in fact, you as much as admitted you don't even know what the evidence is. All you - or at least, all I'm getting from you - is that you hate Trump; Trump gave a speech on the day of the riot; the riot happened on the same day as the rally by Trump supporters; Some Congress members, and one member in particular, say "There is no question..." and you just buy their verdict or conclusion without knowing exactly what Trump said to incite the riot. Beautiful.

As far as Sandman, he was awarded a huge settlement for his inconvience, so I don't see your point in using him as a comparison for anything.

I thought I explained that. The point is, Democrats and liberals lose their collective minds over anything Trump related and as a result, a seventeen year old boy and his school mates and his family was harassed, maligned and threatened. He is still maligned to this day because he had the audacity to smile at someone.

If you want to go by what Trump said instead of what the senate jury (including many prominant republicans), who looked at the evidence against him said, you can certainly do that.

I'm not talking about testimony or anything like that, I'm talking about what he actually said in the speech. Again, there is nothing there to charge him with incitement. But if you're still wondering why I'm still skeptical, they also said they had evidence for Russian collusion and look how that turned out. They were prepared to hang Trump based on an overheard telephone conversation for Christ's sake.

After watching Democrat politicians do and say the things they've done and Democrats and liberals do and say the things they've done over the last four years, I simply do not trust them to be objective about anything or anyone they get morally outraged about.

They throw out accusations of racism, sexism, transphobia, homophobia or whatever -ism or phobia is the flavor of the day like they're passing out Halloween candy, never giving any thought to actually getting to the truth or the harm they may cause. They think they're on some kind of crusade but the problem is they're rolling over the righteous and unrighteous alike and they don't give a fuck.

That is lot like believing a bank robber over the jury at his trial, but you are certainly allowed to do that.

This would be an apt analogy if the evidence were as compelling as you say it is. But you refuse to give me evidence and in fact, you as much as admitted you don't even know what the evidence is. All you - or at least, all I'm getting from you - is that you hate Trump; Trump gave a speech on the day of the riot; the riot happened on the same day as the rally by Trump supporters; Some Congress members, and one member in particular, say "There is no question..." and you just buy their verdict or conclusion without knowing exactly what Trump said to incite the riot. Beautiful.

I thought I explained that. The point is, Democrats and liberals lose their collective minds over anything Trump related and as a result, a seventeen year old boy and his school mates and his family was harassed, maligned and threatened. He is still maligned to this day because he had the audacity to smile at someone.

I'm close to the end of my patience with this particular discussion. You are allowed to ignore the evidence gathered, and the remarks by a large majority of the jurors who viewed that evidence, but instead go by what you think of his speech. Of course you will be ignoring all the steps taken personally by trump to set the stage for the attack, and ignoring statements from the insurrectionists describing how they were convinced they were acting on instructions by their president to prevent what they had been convinced was an illegal action by the congress. Believe what you want. As for the rest, you are trying to replay thousands of discussions about those same issues that always come down to the right winger saying, "I just don't believe it". I don't care to be part of those pointlessly repeated discussions. I hope I have made it clear that I don't care if you believe it. You are certainly free to be wrong.

I'm close to the end of my patience with this particular discussion. You are allowed to ignore the evidence gathered, and the remarks by a large majority of the jurors who viewed that evidence, but instead go by what you think of his speech.

What evidence? You don't even know what the evidence is beyond something Trump said in a speech. And as I've explained already, I don't trust their conclusions because their objectivity is questionable where Trump is concerned. They've demonstrated this time and time again.

Of course you will be ignoring all the steps taken personally by trump to set the stage for the attack, and ignoring statements from the insurrectionists describing how they were convinced they were acting on instructions by their president to prevent what they had been convinced was an illegal action by the congress.

What steps did he take? Do you know? And by the standards of American jurisprudence, how does their saying (the rioters) that they believed they were acting on orders from the president prove that they were acting on orders from the president? It never occurred to anyone that these idiots maybe made erroneous assumptions?

Believe what you want. As for the rest, you are trying to replay thousands of discussions about those same issues that always come down to the right winger saying, "I just don't believe it".

In my case it's: "I don't trust it." Where Trump is concerned, I just don't trust their judgment.

I'm not just talking about Trump and the impeachment here, I'm talking about the actions and behavior of the Democrat party as a whole towards conservatives and Trump supporters for the last four years. I would be pissed and frustrated even if they had never hounded Trump.

The Gina Carano Twitter controversy is a recent example. I'm going to assume you're familiar with the details so I won't bore you with that. However, the backlash and accusations were totally ridiculous and completely out of context with the gist of the tweet. They even went so far as to accuse her of antisemitism for sharing a Nazi-era photo to illustrate her point, the same goddamn thing that her costar Pascal did some time back and no one said a word.

I don't care to be part of those pointlessly repeated discussions. I hope I have made it clear that I don't care if you believe it. You are certainly free to be wrong.

So are you.

A little late?
It's well known that the main assholes were pantifa.

That might have been what everybody was saying at your last klan meeting, but it's not true.
It's true only your guys dress up in all black and are violent.

You're just too easy dumb ass.

Your really going to use a singer to make your point? :laughing0301:

A little late?
It's well known that the main assholes were pantifa.

That might have been what everybody was saying at your last klan meeting, but it's not true.
It's true only your guys dress up in all black and are violent.

You're just too easy dumb ass.

Your really going to use a singer to make your point? :laughing0301:

Yes, In response to a dumb statement.

those were Rinos who 'admitted' Trump was guilty of charges.

The Dems couldn't make a factual case and ended up submitting falsified 'testimony'.

The Dems couldn't make a factual case and ended up submitting falsified 'testimony'.

If that's what you have to tell yourself, I'll try not to laugh too hard.

You edited my quote. I didn't mark through the last sentence of my post. Fix it. You should read the rules every once in a while.

Forum List

Back