The Greatest Lie Told At The Impeachment Hearing

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
THE BIGGEST LIE OF THEM ALL:
  • House Manager Raskin said during the trial that Trump called his army, incited his army, and they stood before him ARMED TO THE TEETH WITH HELMETS ON WEARING FULL BODY ARMOR! That is paraphrasing but very close. It was like he had a bunch of stormtroopers before him in battle gear! Trump should have seen this, seen it, and known what would happen! Impeach him!
OKAY

So I went back and went through the whole video of the actual rally at the Ellipse that day where Trump was at, and saved these pictures of the horrible army there Trump should have foreseen overthrowing the US government! HERE THEY ARE. Hide the children:

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.55.59 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.58.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.59.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.59.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 5.01.27 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 5.02.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 5.03.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 5.05.01 PM.png

Then I went through 6 hours of video shot right at the Capitol, while the whole revolt was going on to find this army of armed marauders there Trump had sent!

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.45.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.47.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.49.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.49.47 PM.png

HERE IS THE ACTUAL GUY BEING INTERVIEWED AFTERWARDS who was trying to pull people back when the air force vet girl was shot in the neck right in front of him. She literally fell back into this guy's arms and he caught her and at first she didn't even think she was hurt! He had some of her blood on him.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.51.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.52.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.53.59 PM.png

This is the terrible troop of people Trump should have know would storm the Capitol overthrowing our government with flags he was impeached for.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 4.55.29 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 5.06.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 5.09.06 PM.png

This is the terrible force of armed marauders that Trump sent to overthrow the USA and stay in power! These are the terrible bloodthirsty people the democrats have vilified, the 75 million ordinary Americans. Trump brainwashed them, ramped them up, and set them loose on government and NEARLY TOPPLED THE GOVERNMENT!

With flags, purses, and red ballcaps on. They even brought their kids.

HOW O HOW was Trump not convicted for this heinous crime?

Never mind how anyone showed up armed at a rally with the president there when they don't let anyone carry a pen knife near him!

Meantime, other than the police, I have not seen nor heard of ONE GUN, ONE RIFLE, not even a knife brought to the capitol. Whatever happened there, occurred within a very limited, separate group of people who came there pre-planned intending to cause great harm for their own ends.

YES, THE MEDIA, the GOVERNMENT and the HOUSE MANAGERS all lied to America again.

You're expecting sanity?!

Never mind the question of all the video shown at the hearing, much of which HAD NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE and almost all of it taken INSIDE the Capitol never seen or shown on TV until days or weeks later! Video taken of the guy being squeezed between the doors and stuff. Stuff that Trump NEVER could have seen on TV that day as pictures were shot outside the capitol, then the lousy Dems used that as a rationale for saying Trump should have known, should have acted, known everything and taken action!

Almost NOTHING of the video the managers used was shown live on TV in the immediate hours during the actual recvolt!

• House Manager Raskin said during the trial that Trump called his army, incited his army, and they stood before him ARMED TO THE TEETH WITH HELMETS ON WEARING FULL BODY ARMOR! That is paraphrasing but very close. It was like he had a bunch of stormtroopers before him in battle gear! Trump should have seen this, seen it, and known what would happen! Impeach him!
OKAY

So I went back and went through the whole video of the actual rally at the Ellipse that day where Trump was at, and saved these pictures of the horrible army there Trump should have foreseen overthrowing the US government! HERE THEY ARE. Hide the children:

View attachment 457262
View attachment 457263
View attachment 457264
View attachment 457265
View attachment 457266
View attachment 457267
View attachment 457268
View attachment 457269

Then I went through 6 hours of video shot right at the Capitol, while the whole revolt was going on to find this army of armed marauders there Trump had sent!

View attachment 457271
View attachment 457272
View attachment 457273
View attachment 457274

HERE IS THE ACTUAL GUY BEING INTERVIEWED AFTERWARDS who was trying to pull people back when the air force vet girl was shot in the neck right in front of him. She literally fell back into this guy's arms and he caught her and at first she didn't even think she was hurt! He had some of her blood on him.

View attachment 457275
View attachment 457276
View attachment 457277

This is the terrible troop of people Trump should have know would storm the Capitol overthrowing our government with flags he was impeached for.
So you didn't post a picture of them, so they didn't exist? I know a couple of journalists who said they were at his speech. They had pictures and everything, but none of your pictures show them. Were they lying about being there?

Trump rioter in full body armour and carrying zip-ties ‘is bartender who broke into Capitol with his mother’

SAVE IT, dewdrop. I can't tell from that photo if that ONE GUY is wearing a chest pad or not, wearing a BALL CAP and bringing his mother carrying a few zip ties! Did he bring any pizza as well?

THIS is the mad army Trump should have know about and based his entire day on? Was this guy even at the rally with Trump? Can you find him in the crowd?

And I don't see any sign this guy is even a Trump Supporter! Out of 5,000-10,000 people there, a few unhinged people showed up, prepared and planning to use the event as cover for their own heinous designs!

Trump rioter in full body armour and carrying zip-ties ‘is bartender who broke into Capitol with his mother’

SAVE IT, dewdrop. I can't tell from that photo if that ONE GUY is wearing a chest pad or not, wearing a BALL CAP and bringing his mother carrying a few zip ties! Did he bring any pizza as well?

THIS is the mad army Trump should have know about and based his entire day on? Was this guy even at the rally with Trump? Can you find him in the crowd?

And I don't see any sign this guy is even a Trump Supporter! Out of 5,000-10,000 people there, a few unhinged people showed up, prepared and planning to use the event as cover for their own heinous designs!

It's a little late for you to try claiming the attack wasn't trump supporters, but if it is all you got.

It's a little late for you to try claiming the attack wasn't trump supporters, but if it is all you got.

A little late?
It's well known that the main assholes were pantifa.

I never said there were no Trump Supporters there, asshole. I said they were not among the crowd at the rally AS I HAVE SHOWN. Whoever stormed the capitol ARMED TO THE TEETH (with what?) wearing helmets and body armor were not at the rally, Trump couldn't know known nor expected them, and they were already there preplanned for their own agenda under the cover of the greater rally and protest for their own ends, as already confirmed by the FBI. Sucks to be you, like flower.

A little late?

That might have been what everybody was saying at your last klan meeting, but it's not true.

A little late?

That might have been what everybody was saying at your last klan meeting, but it's not true.

How would you know what happens at my clan meetings?
If you really had the inside scoop you would leave your house to places unknown.

A little late?

If you really had the inside scoop you would leave your house to places unknown.

Not sure what happens at yours. Give me the general area you are in, and I'll check.

A little late?

Not sure what happens at yours. Give me the general area you are in, and I'll check.

Hmmm...sounds like you have things to say about your meetings.
Me? I was just jacking with you.

Then there is the matter of the Manager's Alleged "gallows" at the Capitol "Trump Supporters" intended to "assassinate" VP Pence with. Let's have a look.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 6.03.27 PM.png
53WSESMT4NBIFKJXUNIQYZUM6Y.jpg

May I ask the questions not one media person or House Manager had the brains or honesty to do? JUST WHICH Trump Supporter brought with them to DC a pre-made 10-12 foot tall gallows? Where was it at the rally? Did they load it in the back of a PU truck and drive it through the streets of DC? Or did they simply bring a load of lumber in the truck and BUILD IT AT THE FUCKING CAPITOL on the lawn with cordless power tools?

Funny there are no pictures of any of this and it is placed so far from the Cap building while they got pictures of everything else. And I'm SHOCKED that this hasn't stirred further fake allegories of racism with Trump voters!

Does anyone suppose that you could actually climb up on this thing much less try to hang someone on it and it wouldn't fall apart crashing down in pieces? Am I the only one smelling something funny here? And just what became of this gallows? Is it in police custody as physical evidence? Does anyone bother to ask?

Why do I get the feeling this much like 90% of everything else presented by the Democrat Managers was all staged fake news designed to character-assassinate Trump voters at the rally trying to use it to destroy the man larger-than-life out of office they couldn't affect IN office?

OKAY

View attachment 457262
View attachment 457263
View attachment 457264
View attachment 457265
View attachment 457266
View attachment 457267
View attachment 457268
View attachment 457269

View attachment 457271
View attachment 457272
View attachment 457273
View attachment 457274

View attachment 457275
View attachment 457276
View attachment 457277

You didn't look very carefully. These took about two seconds to find.

riot.png
larry_rendall_brock.jpeg.jpg

Trump was Acquitted..... TWICE!

That's only because of republicans in the senate. Both times they said they were going to acquit him long before the hearings even started. I guess he can brag that members of his party cared more about their party than the truth, but he can't brag that he wasn't guilty of the charges. Both times repubs admitted he did what he was charged with,

Forum List

Back