The Greatest Lie Told At The Impeachment Hearing

Trump was Acquitted..... TWICE!

That's only because of republicans in the senate. Both times they said they were going to acquit him long before the hearings even started. I guess he can brag that members of his party cared more about their party than the truth, but he can't brag that he wasn't guilty of the charges. Both times repubs admitted he did what he was charged with,
And of course you are simply lying, as usual.

Why do you squarely base all of your political opinions on lies?

Trump was acquitted because whacko moonbat fake news and speculative false narratives do not constitute evidence of wrongdoing by DJT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee what av surprise, you are LYING again!
Trump rioter in full body armour and carrying zip-ties ‘is bartender who broke into Capitol with his mother’

Trump only had an 'Army of One'?

btw - article says 'former bartender'.

THE BIGGEST LIE OF THEM ALL:
  • House Manager Raskin said during the trial that Trump called his army, incited his army, and they stood before him ARMED TO THE TEETH WITH HELMETS ON WEARING FULL BODY ARMOR! That is paraphrasing but very close. It was like he had a bunch of stormtroopers before him in battle gear! Trump should have seen this, seen it, and known what would happen! Impeach him!
OKAY

So I went back and went through the whole video of the actual rally at the Ellipse that day where Trump was at, and saved these pictures of the horrible army there Trump should have foreseen overthrowing the US government! HERE THEY ARE. Hide the children:

View attachment 457262
View attachment 457263
View attachment 457264
View attachment 457265
View attachment 457266
View attachment 457267
View attachment 457268
View attachment 457269

Then I went through 6 hours of video shot right at the Capitol, while the whole revolt was going on to find this army of armed marauders there Trump had sent!

View attachment 457271
View attachment 457272
View attachment 457273
View attachment 457274

HERE IS THE ACTUAL GUY BEING INTERVIEWED AFTERWARDS who was trying to pull people back when the air force vet girl was shot in the neck right in front of him. She literally fell back into this guy's arms and he caught her and at first she didn't even think she was hurt! He had some of her blood on him.

View attachment 457275
View attachment 457276
View attachment 457277

This is the terrible troop of people Trump should have know would storm the Capitol overthrowing our government with flags he was impeached for.
So you didn't post a picture of them, so they didn't exist? I know a couple of journalists who said they were at his speech. They had pictures and everything, but none of your pictures show them. Were they lying about being there?
Produce them!!!!!

Greg

That's only because of republicans in the senate. Both times they said they were going to acquit him long before the hearings even started. I guess he can brag that members of his party cared more about their party than the truth, but he can't brag that he wasn't guilty of the charges. Both times repubs admitted he did what he was charged with,

Trump was acquitted because whacko moonbat fake news and speculative false narratives do not constitute evidence of wrongdoing by DJT.

You heard McConnell's statement, didn't you? There is no doubt that Trump instigated the attack on the capitol, and that the people involved believed they were doing so on the instructions of their president who had falsely claimed the election was stolen.

Then there is the matter of the Manager's Alleged "gallows" at the Capitol "Trump Supporters" intended to "assassinate" VP Pence with. Let's have a look.

View attachment 457406 View attachment 457407

May I ask the questions not one media person or House Manager had the brains or honesty to do? JUST WHICH Trump Supporter brought with them to DC a pre-made 10-12 foot tall gallows? Where was it at the rally? Did they load it in the back of a PU truck and drive it through the streets of DC? Or did they simply bring a load of lumber in the truck and BUILD IT AT THE FUCKING CAPITOL on the lawn with cordless power tools?

Funny there are no pictures of any of this and it is placed so far from the Cap building while they got pictures of everything else. And I'm SHOCKED that this hasn't stirred further fake allegories of racism with Trump voters!

Does anyone suppose that you could actually climb up on this thing much less try to hang someone on it and it wouldn't fall apart crashing down in pieces? Am I the only one smelling something funny here? And just what became of this gallows? Is it in police custody as physical evidence? Does anyone bother to ask?

Why do I get the feeling this much like 90% of everything else presented by the Democrat Managers was all staged fake news designed to character-assassinate Trump voters at the rally trying to use it to destroy the man larger-than-life out of office they couldn't affect IN office?
If it was a tree branch I would say "wacist" but as it scares the crap out of Dems I can only say "Justice"; always enough to send DemoKKKrats bonkers!!! lmao

Greg

those were Rinos who 'admitted' Trump was guilty of charges.

The Dems couldn't make a factual case and ended up submitting falsified 'testimony'.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • House Manager Raskin said during the trial that Trump called his army, incited his army, and they stood before him ARMED TO THE TEETH WITH HELMETS ON WEARING FULL BODY ARMOR! That is paraphrasing but very close. It was like he had a bunch of stormtroopers before him in battle gear! Trump should have seen this, seen it, and known what would happen! Impeach him!
OKAY

So I went back and went through the whole video of the actual rally at the Ellipse that day where Trump was at, and saved these pictures of the horrible army there Trump should have foreseen overthrowing the US government! HERE THEY ARE. Hide the children:

View attachment 457262
View attachment 457263
View attachment 457264
View attachment 457265
View attachment 457266
View attachment 457267
View attachment 457268
View attachment 457269

Then I went through 6 hours of video shot right at the Capitol, while the whole revolt was going on to find this army of armed marauders there Trump had sent!

View attachment 457271
View attachment 457272
View attachment 457273
View attachment 457274

HERE IS THE ACTUAL GUY BEING INTERVIEWED AFTERWARDS who was trying to pull people back when the air force vet girl was shot in the neck right in front of him. She literally fell back into this guy's arms and he caught her and at first she didn't even think she was hurt! He had some of her blood on him.

View attachment 457275
View attachment 457276
View attachment 457277

This is the terrible troop of people Trump should have know would storm the Capitol overthrowing our government with flags he was impeached for.
You didn't look very carefully. These took about two seconds to find.

View attachment 457411
Dude looks more like a tourist taking pictures of the artwork in the rotunda with his smartphone rather than a menacing overthrower of the government.

OKAY

View attachment 457262
View attachment 457263
View attachment 457264
View attachment 457265
View attachment 457266
View attachment 457267
View attachment 457268
View attachment 457269

View attachment 457271
View attachment 457272
View attachment 457273
View attachment 457274

View attachment 457275
View attachment 457276
View attachment 457277

So you didn't post a picture of them, so they didn't exist? I know a couple of journalists who said they were at his speech. They had pictures and everything, but none of your pictures show them. Were they lying about being there?
Produce them!!!!!

Greg

I don't have the pictures, and not sure if they have been published. I'll contact them tomorrow to try to get copies.

Damn you are a rabid leftist. How does one get so unable to see reality. I BET IF YOU HAD A MENTAL EVALUATION THEY WOULD LOCK YOU AWAY IN THE BACK WARD OF A MENTAL HOSPITAL.

The Dems couldn't make a factual case and ended up submitting falsified 'testimony'.
Credible link?

OKAY

View attachment 457262
View attachment 457263
View attachment 457264
View attachment 457265
View attachment 457266
View attachment 457267
View attachment 457268
View attachment 457269

View attachment 457271
View attachment 457272
View attachment 457273
View attachment 457274

View attachment 457275
View attachment 457276
View attachment 457277

Produce them!!!!!

Greg

I don't have the pictures, and not sure if they have been published. I'll contact them tomorrow to try to get copies.
:rolleyes:
Sure you will...
:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm sure you will produce pics of them doing all kinds of nefarious stuff.

View attachment 457279
View attachment 457280
View attachment 457281

This is the terrible force of armed marauders that Trump sent to overthrow the USA and stay in power! These are the terrible bloodthirsty people the democrats have vilified, the 75 million ordinary Americans. Trump brainwashed them, ramped them up, and set them loose on government and NEARLY TOPPLED THE GOVERNMENT!

With flags, purses, and red ballcaps on. They even brought their kids.

HOW O HOW was Trump not convicted for this heinous crime?

Never mind how anyone showed up armed at a rally with the president there when they don't let anyone carry a pen knife near him!

Meantime, other than the police, I have not seen nor heard of ONE GUN, ONE RIFLE, not even a knife brought to the capitol. Whatever happened there, occurred within a very limited, separate group of people who came there pre-planned intending to cause great harm for their own ends.

YES, THE MEDIA, the GOVERNMENT and the HOUSE MANAGERS all lied to America again.
Of course they did. Just like the stole the election . Just like They set up the attack on the capitol so nobody ever dares stand up to their destruction of this country. Don't believe me, give it a try ....

OKAY

View attachment 457262
View attachment 457263
View attachment 457264
View attachment 457265
View attachment 457266
View attachment 457267
View attachment 457268
View attachment 457269

View attachment 457271
View attachment 457272
View attachment 457273
View attachment 457274

View attachment 457275
View attachment 457276
View attachment 457277

You didn't look very carefully. These took about two seconds to find.

View attachment 457411View attachment 457412
Woe.they look so scary ...m

You heard McConnell's statement, didn't you? There is no doubt that Trump instigated the attack on the capitol, and that the people involved believed they were doing so on the instructions of their president who had falsely claimed the election was stolen.
Both Biden and Trump claimed that Biden committed election fraud. Here's a video of Biden straight up confessing to a massive election fraud conspiracy.

Trump isn't the only one saying that there was election fraud. Biden said it too.

Why are you not calling for Biden to be impeached?

Is that inciting a riot? Are Biden's own words "instigating" an attack? If not, why the double standard?

How can it be "instigating" an attack when Trump says Biden is committing massive voter fraud and not "instigating" an attack when Biden says Biden is committing massive voter fraud?

You're a hypocrite.

Last edited:
OKAY

View attachment 457262
View attachment 457263
View attachment 457264
View attachment 457265
View attachment 457266
View attachment 457267
View attachment 457268
View attachment 457269

View attachment 457271
View attachment 457272
View attachment 457273
View attachment 457274

View attachment 457275
View attachment 457276
View attachment 457277

Produce them!!!!!

Greg

What I have seen are a FEW with police issue/weekend warrior style coverings; nothing a weekend rambo wouldn't own. If Antifa was a possible threat then some protection from would be thugs.

See any of these on any of them? Except on the police?

1613376040274.png

Neither did I.

Greg

Last edited:
Gee what av surprise, you are LYING again!
Trump rioter in full body armour and carrying zip-ties ‘is bartender who broke into Capitol with his mother’
The Zip ties were just picked up----they were left in the building....

Who is saying this? sullivan who is known anti-fa so wouldn't have done anything that trump said as he was one of 226 antifa bused in to cause trouble.

and some woman who stole Pelosis computer and was directing the crowds want to sell the computer to the Russians via her "russian friend" ---not a trumpy thing so I suspect communist.

Sounds like the libs are trying to put the screws to the protestors----to try to blame Trump wrongly. Another communist tactic.

Credible link?

To what, specifically?

I said several things in two sentences.

Credible link?

To what, specifically?

I said several things in two sentences.
You are either stupid or disingenuous. Take your pick. Either way, not a good look.

Forum List

Back