The Greatest Lie Told At The Impeachment Hearing

You heard McConnell's statement, didn't you? There is no doubt that Trump instigated the attack on the capitol, and that the people involved believed they were doing so on the instructions of their president who had falsely claimed the election was stolen.
Both Biden and Trump claimed that Biden committed election fraud. Here's a video of Biden straight up confessing to a massive election fraud conspiracy.

Trump isn't the only one saying that there was election fraud. Biden said it too.

Why are you not calling for Biden to be impeached?

Is that inciting a riot? Are Biden's own words "instigating" an attack? If not, why the double standard?

How can it be "instigating" an attack when Trump says Biden is committing massive voter fraud and not "instigating" an attack when Biden says Biden is committing massive voter fraud?

You're a hypocrite.

If I couldn;t come up with something better than that, I wouldn't even try. If you ever wonder why people call you goofy, reread that post to get your answer.

Trump was Acquitted..... TWICE!

That's only because of republicans in the senate. Both times they said they were going to acquit him long before the hearings even started. I guess he can brag that members of his party cared more about their party than the truth, but he can't brag that he wasn't guilty of the charges. Both times repubs admitted he did what he was charged with,
And of course you are simply lying, as usual.

Why do you squarely base all of your political opinions on lies?

Trump was acquitted because whacko moonbat fake news and speculative false narratives do not constitute evidence of wrongdoing by DJT.

You heard McConnell's statement, didn't you? There is no doubt that Trump instigated the attack on the capitol, and that the people involved believed they were doing so on the instructions of their president who had falsely claimed the election was stolen.

Who is saying this? sullivan who is known anti-fa so wouldn't have done anything that trump said as he was one of 226 antifa bused in to cause trouble.

and some woman who stole Pelosis computer and was directing the crowds want to sell the computer to the Russians via her "russian friend" ---not a trumpy thing so I suspect communist.

Sounds like the libs are trying to put the screws to the protestors----to try to blame Trump wrongly. Another communist tactic.

You couldn't see the video right in front of you??

That's only because of republicans in the senate. Both times they said they were going to acquit him long before the hearings even started. I guess he can brag that members of his party cared more about their party than the truth, but he can't brag that he wasn't guilty of the charges. Both times repubs admitted he did what he was charged with,

those were Rinos who 'admitted' Trump was guilty of charges.

The Dems couldn't make a factual case and ended up submitting falsified 'testimony'.
Credible link?

To what, specifically?

I said several things in two sentences.
The submitting falsified "testimony" crap. While you are at it explain how you think McConnell is a rino.

You people said you were going to impeach him long before his Inauguration. You people have watered down the impeachment process to a joke. You have the White House, the Hill, and you are acting like an Election was stolen from you because you could not get a former President impeached. Move On. Otherwise, keep it up and keep Trump relevant.

those were Rinos who 'admitted' Trump was guilty of charges.

The Dems couldn't make a factual case and ended up submitting falsified 'testimony'.
You edited my quote. Fix it or I will report you.

Bull, you don't have a leg to stand on.

Democrats have tried to impeach him, as noted in this last fiasco, since the day he took office, and marched lockstep to remove him.

and with the majority his entire time in office, they could have impeached him for using a Kleenex instead of a silk handkerchief to blow his nose.

Didn't vote for him, but I'll be damned if I'll stand by and see him lynched by a kangaroo court.

Trump was acquitted because whacko moonbat fake news and speculative false narratives do not constitute evidence of wrongdoing by DJT.

Who is saying this? sullivan who is known anti-fa so wouldn't have done anything that trump said as he was one of 226 antifa bused in to cause trouble.

and some woman who stole Pelosis computer and was directing the crowds want to sell the computer to the Russians via her "russian friend" ---not a trumpy thing so I suspect communist.

Sounds like the libs are trying to put the screws to the protestors----to try to blame Trump wrongly. Another communist tactic.

You posted a video of some idiot making accusations that he cannot prove. He provided no evidence whatsoever.

You're an easily brainwashed idiot.

THE BIGGEST LIE OF THEM ALL:
  • House Manager Raskin said during the trial that Trump called his army, incited his army, and they stood before him ARMED TO THE TEETH WITH HELMETS ON WEARING FULL BODY ARMOR! That is paraphrasing but very close. It was like he had a bunch of stormtroopers before him in battle gear! Trump should have seen this, seen it, and known what would happen! Impeach him!
OKAY

So I went back and went through the whole video of the actual rally at the Ellipse that day where Trump was at, and saved these pictures of the horrible army there Trump should have foreseen overthrowing the US government! HERE THEY ARE. Hide the children:

View attachment 457262
View attachment 457263
View attachment 457264
View attachment 457265
View attachment 457266
View attachment 457267
View attachment 457268
View attachment 457269

Then I went through 6 hours of video shot right at the Capitol, while the whole revolt was going on to find this army of armed marauders there Trump had sent!

View attachment 457271
View attachment 457272
View attachment 457273
View attachment 457274

HERE IS THE ACTUAL GUY BEING INTERVIEWED AFTERWARDS who was trying to pull people back when the air force vet girl was shot in the neck right in front of him. She literally fell back into this guy's arms and he caught her and at first she didn't even think she was hurt! He had some of her blood on him.

View attachment 457275
View attachment 457276
View attachment 457277

This is the terrible troop of people Trump should have know would storm the Capitol overthrowing our government with flags he was impeached for.
You didn't look very carefully. These took about two seconds to find.

View attachment 457411
Dude looks more like a tourist taking pictures of the artwork in the rotunda with his smartphone rather than a menacing overthrower of the government.
Yes, we are very fortunate that they had no solid leadership.

Democrats have tried to impeach him, as noted in this last fiasco, since the day he took office, and marched lockstep to remove him.

and with the majority his entire time in office, they could have impeached him for using a Kleenex instead of a silk handkerchief to blow his nose.

Didn't vote for him, but I'll be damned if I'll stand by and see him lynched by a kangaroo court.

Yes, he was an embarrassment for the country since he was elected. You act as if his incompetent behavior wasn't the cause for so many people opposing him.

You posted a video of some idiot making accusations that he cannot prove. He provided no evidence whatsoever.

That idiot is Mitch McConnell, the highest ranking republican in the country. He had just finished the final hearing of the impeachment trial. Of course, he voted to acquit trump, because he is a gutless pig, but he did admit trump was guilty of the charge.

Yes, he was an embarrassment for the country since he was elected. You act as if his incompetent behavior wasn't the cause for so many people opposing him.

Yes, he was an embarrassment for the country since he was elected.

especially for died in the wool partisans.

How DARE he beat the queen?

How dare he not take a salary.

How dare he talk about draining the swamp.

how dare he not start any new wars.

How dare he, how dare he, how dare he.

Hard to get past his failed coup attempt. That might not have been his best move if he wanted to save his base from realizing they had been following a traitorous idiot.

Hard to get past his failed coup attempt. That might not have been his best move if he wanted to save his base from realizing they had been following a traitorous idiot.

Hard to get past his failed coup attempt.

HIS coup attempt?

have they proven that, or is it still all opinion?

Hard to get past his failed coup attempt.

HIS coup attempt?

have they proven that, or is it still all opinion?

Ask Mitch.

That idiot is Mitch McConnell, the highest ranking republican in the country. He had just finished the final hearing of the impeachment trial. Of course, he voted to acquit trump, because he is a gutless pig, but he did admit trump was guilty of the charge.
McConnel is not DJT's spokesperson, dumbass. Therefore it not his purview to admit to anything on behalf of DJT. Are you really too fucking stupid to comprehend that fact?

Are you admitting to the USMB forum that you are really that fucking stupid?

Speaking of admissions...

Here is a video of Joe Biden admitting that he committed a crime.

And here's another video of Joe Biden admitting that he conspired to commit massive voter fraud.

House Manager Raskin said during the trial that Trump called his army, incited his army, and they stood before him ARMED TO THE TEETH WITH HELMETS ON WEARING FULL BODY ARMOR! That is paraphrasing but very close.
THAT "paraphrasing" is lying

He said "armed" and they were

"To the teeth" was intentional hyperbole...LYING

Typical

House Manager Raskin said during the trial that Trump called his army, incited his army, and they stood before him ARMED TO THE TEETH WITH HELMETS ON WEARING FULL BODY ARMOR!
THAT "paraphrasing" is lying

THE FUCK IT IS. I have 13-15 hours of the impeach hearing saved on video. Raskin said Trump supporters (at the rally before him) were ARMED TO THE TEETH and wearing helmets and full body armor, as the basis that he should have known NOT to send them down to the capitol. Fact is, they went anyway without being asked.

PERIOD.

TOTAL BULLSHIT.

And I went through nearly a dozen hours of video looking for every detailed photo of people at the rally AND the capitol and THIS is what I found:

What the media has been showing is NOT representative of the people at the rally and NOT even the capitol, except for a tiny fraction of a percent, but they don't show families with children in baby strollers. They lead the viewer to think all these people were paramilitary kooks out for blood. You don't get near a president at a rally carrying guns and knives much less body armor and other weapons, not even a knife---- the people who stormed into the capitol it is not even clear where they came from but they PLANN ED to use the protest as cover. Maybe to vent their radical; hate or maybe to make Trump look bad.

McConnel is not DJT's spokesperson, dumbass. Therefore it not his purview to admit to anything on behalf of DJT. Are you really too fucking stupid to comprehend that fact?

And here's another video of Joe Biden admitting that he conspired to commit massive voter fraud.

Never said he was fat boy's spokesman. He is the top republican. Probably pretty hard for the dumb fat boy to get a spokesman right now. He's done run off or pissed off anybody credible, and is left with idiots of Rudy's quality. Your silly videos are just silly videos.

Never said he was fat boy's spokesman. He is the top republican. Probably pretty hard for the dumb fat boy to get a spokesman right now. He's done run off or pissed off anybody credible, and is left with idiots of Rudy's quality. Your silly videos are just silly videos.

Those are not my videos. I did not produce them. Those are candid livestream videos of Joe Biden while amongst his Democrat friends bragging about his corrupt activities. Why are you dismissing them as "silly"?

Is the undeniable video evidence which proves that your de facto president is a corrupt piece of shit too inconvenient for your feeble mind to handle? Are you actually in the throes of delusional denial, or just being disingenuous to yourself and/or the USMB forum?

WTF?

THINK!

Last edited:

I see nothing compelling here. When he says "There is no question...", it only means there is no question for him.

There was nothing illegal about Trump claiming the election was stolen. He was stating an opinion and that was his right. He is not responsible for criminal acts of his supporters.

I would go as far as to say that even if Trump had never claimed election fraud, a lot of his supporters would have anyway. Why do I say this? Because a lot of conservatives were already convinced before the election that Democrats would try to steal it. You may ask, Why would they think that? The answer is that they watched as Democrats constantly hounded him and relentlessly and mindlessly tried for four solid years to get him out of office on trumped up charges.

Democrats should have known something like this was going to happen. If Trump is in any way accountable then so are Democrats for doggedly going after him the way they did.

Forum List

Back