where did the covid 19 come from ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the dems refusing to blame china for the worldwide pandemic that has killed people [over 2 million] and decimated the economies over nations across the entire planet just where did the virus come from ...was it an innocent freak transmission from a wet market like the brutal racist genocidal chicom gov claims or did ir come from a lab ? and as a democrat do you place any blame on the communist gov of china ? i think the answers will prove very very interesting .

Last edited:
All preplanned by the CCP do decimate the world economy and help their own economy rise to the top.
The Democratic traitors decided to take advantage of the situation and saw that the crumbling economy because of the chinese virus might help them unseat Trump so they took full advantage of it, Back to you original question: So where did it come from? The CCP's Bio lab in wuhan china

All preplanned by the CCP do decimate the world economy and help their own economy rise to the top.
The Democratic traitors decided to take advantage of the situation and saw that the crumbling economy because of the chinese virus might help them unseat Trump so they took full advantage of it, Back to you original question: So where did it come from? The CCP's Bio lab in wuhan china
you are correct ....and one day the truth will come out ...hopefully ...... i've noticed not one dem has answered the question about where the virus came from ...

My theory is that CCP created/morphed a virus that would only be a threat the portion of their population that is a burden and not a contributor to their communist system. That would be old people and very sick people. Their George Washington, Mao, murdered more people than hitler and Stalin combined. That demonstrates their total disregard for human life and human rights where the regime is concerned.
The Chinese released the virus and feigned a panic in Wuhan in order to generate hysteria and ultimately prompt competitive countries to overreact with quarantine and lockdown. Why else would China allow an ostensible security failure to be reported globally?
The double bonus/motivation was to remove their biggest obstacle, Trump. Democrats willingly complied.
Remember Bill Maher wishing for a recession just to get rid of trump. He got his wish.

I'm a big critic of China, but planning this pandemic seems like something even they wouldn't do. I won't be so binary-minded to say it's impossible, but it certainly seems...unlikely.

with the dems refusing to blame china for the worldwide pandemic that has killed people [over 2 million] and decimated the economies over nations across the entire planet just where did the virus come from ...was it an innocent freak transmission from a wet market like the brutal racist genocidal chicom gov claims or did ir come from a lab ? and as a democrat do you place any blame on the communist gov of china ? i think the answers will prove very very interesting .

Our scientist said it couldn'thavve come from a lab

China , no doubt funded by their very own Hussain Obama... they don't wanna talk about that.

China is to blame for every death. They didn't lock their country down when they found this virus was loose.

They are to blame for every death.

BILL-GATES-DEVIL.jpg

I dont think it was planned but i do believe it came from the lab.
I mean, come on. Supposedly started a couple blocks from a lab that has published papers on them manipulating corona viruses.

Covid 18 was working late one night, and didn't notice the dark figure approaching from behind...

I dont think it was planned but i do believe it came from the lab.
I mean, come on. Supposedly started a couple blocks from a lab that has published papers on them manipulating corona viruses.
It was due to the building of that damn wall?
Guess who actually brought it in ?
thumbnail

Our scientist said it couldn'thavve come from a lab
many say that it did ..... and if you trust the chicom gov ....well ask the Chinese scientist that tried to warn the world about covid early during the outbreak ....oh thats right they have been disappeared ..

Shitstain obama paid the Wuhan lab to develop it.

The emerging communists turning the democrats into full fledged Maoists needed an excuse to really clamp down on the American people. The fear of a shadowy disease should do it. Covid is not particularly deadly. The remedy for dealing with covid has been far more deadly than the disease itself. That is by design.

But poster #3 may have a problem identifying the UK variant. How does poster #3 name the UK variant? Because to name it scientifically will require #3 to name at least two amino acids. Which two, Einstein?

It’s highly unlikely it escaped a lab due to physical barriers. Most scientists know that the sequence belies the claim that it is man-made. But here Homo sapiens has a clue about world media duping the prisoners: the dupage is in parallel with a second dupage: media is not precisely identifying mutations. To call it “UK variant” or “South African variant” is not scientifically naming the mutation, and we’ve seen some reports showing both UK and South African variants as the same single one that ironically first emerged in a lab in China: N501Y. So one has three different geographies for N501Y, and Fauci got the D614G bakwards in his video. That mutation arose in two different geographies within one week of each other: China and Germany.

Forum List

Back