The Great Tampon Shortage of 2022: The Supply Chain Problem No One’s Talking About

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
In the last few months, I’ve visited stores in New York, Massachusetts, and California—no tampons. And it’s not just me. Dana Marlowe, the founder of I Support the Girls, which provides bras and menstrual hygiene for people experiencing homelessness, told me that her organization has seen a big drop off in tampon donations. “What’s been going on for a couple months is that organizations call us up and say, ‘we need tampons,’ and we go to our warehouse and there’s nothing there.”

The Great Tampon Shortage of 2022

Red wave? :laughing0301:

In the last few months, I’ve visited stores in New York, Massachusetts, and California—no tampons. And it’s not just me. Dana Marlowe, the founder of I Support the Girls, which provides bras and menstrual hygiene for people experiencing homelessness, told me that her organization has seen a big drop off in tampon donations. “What’s been going on for a couple months is that organizations call us up and say, ‘we need tampons,’ and we go to our warehouse and there’s nothing there.”

I've never looked at that section ever in my life

Just use a handful of napkins ladies out there. Lower your standards and be thankful

Serves you wimmens right for having the, CURSE

Oh my God....what's Tommy Tainant gonna do?

I've never looked at that section ever in my life

Just use a handful of napkins ladies out there. Lower your standards and be thankful

Serves you wimmens right for having the, CURSE

Jill Biden has announced she is donating several cases of Joe's Depends to Women's Shelters in the D.C. Metro area. :thup:

Depending on the tribe Native American women made pads out of moss and animal skin or simply retreated to a hut to "bleed-out" for a few days.

LOL....I don't know what the men did. ;)

Women's voting habits have finally bit them in the snatch. :iagree:

Forum List

Back