Walgreens starts RATIONING baby formula as supply chain crunch hits new parents: 29% of the top-selling formulas are out of stock at stores across the

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
A national shortage of baby formula brought on by pandemic-related supply-chain issues has forced US retailers such as Walgreens to ration the all-important product.

The company - the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS - said Friday that amid the supply-chain crunch, it is limiting customers to three infant and toddler formula product purchases at a time, at its 9,021 US locations.

A company spokesperson told DailyMail.com that the restrictions, already in effect, stem from an 'increased demand and various supplier issues,' as it was revealed that 29 percent of all top-selling formulas are out of stock at stores across the nation.

The shortage of the product, which roughly three-quarters of infants in the US receive at some point within their first six months, has parents panicked.

'I would normally buy four to six cans at times to get us through the month and I would have to limit that to two,' Samantha Modely, of Memphis, told local outlet WREG-TV Thursday.

Walgreens starts RATIONING baby formula amid supply chain crunch

Thanks Tater.....Anyone with infants noticing this?

A national shortage of baby formula brought on by pandemic-related supply-chain issues has forced US retailers such as Walgreens to ration the all-important product.

The company - the second-largest pharmacy store chain in the United States behind CVS - said Friday that amid the supply-chain crunch, it is limiting customers to three infant and toddler formula product purchases at a time, at its 9,021 US locations.

A company spokesperson told DailyMail.com that the restrictions, already in effect, stem from an 'increased demand and various supplier issues,' as it was revealed that 29 percent of all top-selling formulas are out of stock at stores across the nation.

The shortage of the product, which roughly three-quarters of infants in the US receive at some point within their first six months, has parents panicked.

'I would normally buy four to six cans at times to get us through the month and I would have to limit that to two,' Samantha Modely, of Memphis, told local outlet WREG-TV Thursday.

Excellent news. In Venezuela they have to walk to Colombia for baby formula and diapers

Jen Psucki said we're too soft for going to the corner drug store

So much free political advertisements ain't it great???

Serves them right for not using the natural tap anyway. Tit feeding is the greenest way to go about it

It is all good

Ladies get those well pumps oiled up and ready

Serves them right for not using the natural tap anyway. Tit feeding is the greenest way to go about it

It is all good

Ladies get those well pumps oiled up and ready
Ya beat me to it, buddy. Except in rare cases, those teats are a great supply of free food, not to mention the source of a brand new human's immune health! I hate the way American women have been brainwashed into thinking there's something wrong with feeding their babies the way that ALL mammals feed their babies, and instead choose to feed them something as unnatural as baby formula! GROSS!

Probably the same mechanism that brainwashed them all into believing they must be in a hospital, in the hands of a priest in a white coat, in order to give birth to those babies.

hmmm. you watch...there'll be a return to the more basic foods for kids. Evaporated milks, breast feeding, bananas and cereal. No more of this highly processed crap we been advised to feed our kids for the past 40 years. NO MORE of that GORAWFUL infamil and similac shit and the others. In my opinion feeding that shit to babies is child abuse.

hmmm. you watch...there'll be a return to the more basic foods for kids. Evaporated milks, breast feeding, bananas and cereal. No more of this highly processed crap we been advised to feed our kids for the past 40 years.
BTW.....I had to call my local CVS about a late prescription and yep, they are rationing liquid formula....No limit on powdered.

I always thought the folk who were protesting child hood vaxx were off their rockers but now...seeing the huge jump in kids diagnosed with learning disabilities, autism...they may be on to something.

Look at the damn covid vaxx..the more of those you allow them to jab you with, the more compromised your immune system and at some point...you have to take another and another and another...but still...they'll be your downfall.

all these things...too many childhood vaxx, these fake foods for babies, fluoride in our water, propagandizing our babies at earlier and earlier ages...... this is not a formula(pun intended) for good.

I always thought the folk who were protesting child hood vaxx were off their rockers but now...seeing the huge jump in kids diagnosed with learning disabilities, autism...they may be on to something.

Look at the damn covid vaxx..the more of those you allow them to jab you with, the more compromised your immune system and at some point...you have to take another and another and another...but still...they'll be your downfall.

all these things...too many childhood vaxx, these fake foods for babies, fluoride in our water, propagandizing our babies at earlier and earlier ages...... this is not a formula(pun intended) for good.
The skyrocketing incidence of peanut allergies after they started adding Adjuvant 65, made from peanut oil, to the vaccines.

So babies don't get formula........at least no mean tweets.....

Not just WalGreens... we saw yesterday Kroger is also.

But no fear!!.... our President signed a bill to allow sex changes for minor children... cause that is more important!!

Not that I would put it past the dems but I never heard tell of that Bill....Was it buried in something else? Link?

Oh, I picked up my prescription at the drive through at lunch time and asked the girl that waited on me about it and yep, she said that they are rationing it as I reported.....FTF confirmation.

Not that I would put it past the dems but I never heard tell of that Bill....Was it buried in something else? Link?

Oh, I picked up my prescription at the drive through at lunch time and asked the girl that waited on me about it and yep, she said that they are rationing it as I reported.....FTF confirmation.

All part of the plan....

You do not give control of your food supply to a political party that thinks the world is over populated.....and that humans are destroying the planet......

the democrat party believes both....as part of their secular religion....so if they can make it harder to have more children, they will make it harder to have children.

All part of the plan....

You do not give control of your food supply to a political party that thinks the world is over populated.....and that humans are destroying the planet......

the democrat party believes both....as part of their secular religion....so if they can make it harder to have more children, they will make it harder to have children.
As off the wall as that sounds if I put a dollar in the "Alex Jones was right" jar I would have a tidy sum by now.

Hell, if I would have heard that a couple of years back I would have considered you a nut-job. Not now in this fuckin' dem Clown World we are living in.

:rolleyes:
Women have big tits for a reason. They are not merely playthings.

Last edited:

Yup! I have a 6 month old granddaughter and my kids often can't find what they need.

THANKS DEMOCRATS for wrecking the world with your lustfull grasp for power around the globe

Forum List

Back