The Gaystapo is at it again

Sexual proclivities and religion have much to do with the pathology. ‘Be like him, the Serpent whispered in Eve’s ear.’ (Safir, Melancholies of Knowledge). This is similar to Islamorerrorists who dressed like the checkpoint soldiers so they could get close enough to kill them, so the cop gets crucified for the mistake. OP’s subject had a serious, pathological desire to be (correctly) recognized, this particular of the Narcissisi, would have the symbol of the superego, the police, pay the price for not realizing the subject’s (internal modus operandi[italics]). Stupid shit.

So simple, basic, and obvious, only the Dumbocrats could be confused by it...
Indeed, as I point out in “When Harry Became Sally,” recognizing differences between the sexes is increasingly regarded as vitally important for good medical practice, because scientists have found that male and female bodies tend to be susceptible to certain diseases in different ways, to differing degrees, and that they respond to treatments differently.

Last edited:
The repulsive LGBT community now claims that men hitting women is "brave". Absolutely disgusting.

It takes a lot of courage for a mentally-defective man to beat the crap out of a woman, for sport, doesn't it?

Clicking through to the original story, it struck me as funny to see an ad for Haix boots. That looks like a site that panders to those whose preferred footwear would be of the insufficiently-massive slip-on variety, rather than serious boots like Haix makes. I probably got that ad because of cookies that resulted from my researching the brand, when a pair of them that happened to fit me perfectly came through the thrift store where I've been working. I ended up getting a $300+ pair of boots for $6.99.

1613533451583.png

Last edited:
The Gaystapo hates liberty. Their fascist actions are actually justifying the bigots who used to kill people just for being homosexual.
This is true. The Finns have a saying, "The law is queer," meaning that a heavy red-light district is in full operation in all its abomination in court.

The Finns often take a sauna, and they will come out with their guns and knives if a common bathing ritual is misinterpreted as a homosexual bathhouse.

There is a reason the Gaystapo is so damn hateful and miserable (and no - it’s not because they aren’t “accepted” :rolleyes: ). It’s because homosexuality is completely unnatural. And all of those in that lifestyle are needlessly suffering. All they need is the proper therapy to deal with their mental illness.

Last edited:
I don't care what anyone wants to call themselves, there are 7.5 billion people in the world. That's too many for me to care what they all think and do as individuals.

But trans folks need to understand that it isn't society's job to play into their fantasy. We aren't required to figure out their personal desires and make sure we indulge them.

There are too many people in the world to do anything besides out them into groups based on what they are born as. Anything beyond that is their own personal fantasy.

You can pull the stem off an apple and paint it orange but that doesn't make it an orange.

Forum List

Back