The Gaystapo is at it again

It ain't 1904 any more, snowflake. We have more tool, more technology, more awareness, etc. to get exponentially more accurate outcomes.

Those 156 people were all sent to Death Row after the resumption of capital punishment in the 1970's.

No, we aren't getting better outcomes. Cops still lie, labs make mistakes, prosecutors still withhold evidence, poor people often can't get good legal representation...

I'm not. I'm ok with government taking the lives of dirt-bags.

Except- again, even with all the safeguards, 156 people have gone to death row for crimes they didn't commit.

So one more time Poodle. - How does the fact that some people are transsexual have ANY effect on your life?
It shouldn't. But, unfortunately, sexually deviant communists like you demand that I bow to these mentally ill people.

I have to allow them to shower with my daughters (not happening) and I have to call them by their "preferred" pronoun (also not happening - I'm not denying science for you sick people).

It shouldn't. But, unfortunately, sexually deviant communists like you demand that I bow to these mentally ill people.

I have to allow them to shower with my daughters (not happening) and I have to call them by their "preferred" pronoun (also not happening - I'm not denying science for you sick people).

Don't use public showers if that's a concern.
You should always address people how they prefer to be addressed.

None of this has any effect on your life... any more than letting black people ride on the front of the bus had any effect on your life.

We didn't have DNA testing in 1970

So what? DNA isn't magic, buddy. Most capital cases don't have DNA evidence. They usually rely on circumstantial evidence, or eyewitness evidence, both of which are very unreliable.

I met a man who spent 10 years in prison because the Chicago Police beat a false confession out of one of his friends. Only because some law students reviewed his case and found the real killers did he finally get released.

Simply put, our legal system has too many flaws to allow for a penalty that cannot be undone once it is done.

Don't use public showers if that's a concern.
Because the 0.01% should control the 99.99%? Sorry snowflake.
You should always address people how they prefer to be addressed.
Good. I'm glad you see it that way. From now on, I "prefer" for you to address me as "The Lord High Righteous One Who is Always Right". Every time. No exception.

None of this has any effect on your life...
Granting sexually deviant animals access to my daughters in a restroom, absolutely has an effect on my life.
any more than letting black people ride on the front of the bus had any effect on your life.
When a leftist has been proven wrong, the always revert to skin color.

When a leftist has been proven wrong, the always revert to skin color.

Not always, but very often.

It's noticeable that Incel Joe doesn't even wait until it's clear that he's losing. He often plays the Race Card right at the start of his argument, as if to admit that he knows he's full of shit, and that he's already lost the argument before he's even made any attempt to make it.

I aint gay but liberty is liberty.

You'd probably bring back slavery, child labor and keep women from voting...So you certainly don't believe in it...Maybe 18th century form of it but not todays that is for sure.
It's not liberty to force cops to lie on citations to keep from offending mentally confused stuck on themselves criminals.

Well no shit. What woman would marry a bitter, miserable, communist, atheist? Only one of those gothic LGBT bitches with their head shaved

Well, funny thing. The main reason I didn't get married during the time I was in the service was because frankly, I watched too many career guys go off on a deployment, and come back and find that their wife had filed for divorce, taken up with another guy, and not only had a claim on half his property, but any pensions he was entitled to.

So I was kind of like, "Hard Pass" on that one for some reason.

As usual, we see the disgusting LGBT community and their supporters engaging in criminal activity.
Goddard is a far-left journalist from Little Rock, who has contributed to KUAR Public Radio, Arkansas Public Media, and Autostraddle, a "digital publication and real life community for multiple generations of LGBTQIA+ humans" that is "run by a team of progressively feminist queer and trans folks."
It's time we stop catering to these disturbed people and starting treating them for their mental illness. Treatment is what they need, but the left would rather exploit them.

It's time we stop catering to these disturbed people and starting treating them for their mental illness. Treatment is what they need, but the left would rather exploit them.

Actually, the only disturbed people I see are people who need to hate others because they have different sexual orientations.

Wanna bet whoever set off that RV in Nashville was a MAGA fan?

So thankful this PoS is dead. Like all in the LGBT community, he was a mentally ill psychopath who helped murder someone and then dismembered the body.
Alig recalled to The Post how he and Riggs beat Melendez to death, then dismembered his body and tossed the parts into the Hudson River.
Imagine if he had received the mental health treatment he so desperately needed, rather than being exploited by the left so they could get off on it?

Actually, the only disturbed people I see are people who need to hate others because they have different sexual orientations.
Nobody "hates" them, Joseph (Stalin). You can stop with your insane propaganda any day now :rolleyes:
Wanna bet whoever set off that RV in Nashville was a MAGA fan?
Considering it gave a warning for more than 45 minutes telling people that it was set to explode and that they should get away ASAP, it probably was someone who supports the MAGA movement. Only the right values life. The left gets giddy about murdering babies.

Considering it gave a warning for more than 45 minutes telling people that it was set to explode and that they should get away ASAP, it probably was someone who supports the MAGA movement. Only the right values life. The left gets giddy about murdering babies.

Wow, so you are okay with Terrorism when MAGAts do it?

Assuming the guy who did this isn't the "Human Remains" found on the scene, you really think that argument is going to fly in a court of law?

Its always been about forcing wholesale embracement and not just equality

You might have a point there.

We now know it's uncool to use racial slurs in polite society... and the same thing is happening with homophobic comments.

Is that "Forcing wholesale embracement", or just confronting bigotry in all it's forms.

YOu see, the question I keep asking Transphobes like Mormon Bob and Poodle are what effect does someone being Trans have on your life.

And they go into some babbling about bathrooms or sports competitions, but it's really just about their need to hate someone.

Folks, this long established thread has a topic, and that topic is not a member's presumed sexual proclivities or religion. Get back on topic. Cleaning thread.

Wow, so you are okay with Terrorism when MAGAts do it?
At which point did I say "I'm ok with terrorism"?

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back