The Gaystapo is at it again

Hahahahaha!! @justinacolmena just admitted that “trans women” are not “real women”.
Nothing of the sort is relevant to persons who don't don't offer or partake of sex-for-money.
I love when left-wing liars accidentally slip up!! By the way, the LGBT community is going to eat you alive and “cancel” you for your blatant “homophobia” here.
Now some dumbass is talking c**??!ingus like the gentlemen of the district are asking for a show to be put on.

Why do you care so passionately whether someone wants to be recognized as a man or a woman? What the fuck difference does it make to your life?
Why does it bother you so much that sane people, in general, do not want to be forced to treat a lie as truth?
I can answer that. This is 100% accurate too. There are basically two things that create a Dragonlady:
  1. A mental illness that causes raw, irrational emotion to trump logic and reason, which leads to…
  2. A fascist desire to force everyone to accept her views since she cannot convince people of her fucked-up views through logic and reason
That is the unfortunate reality.

⁦‪Who cares what 12-year-old “prefers”? She needs proper mental healthcare treatment
You think a 12 year old child needs to be doped and drugged and watched on the psychiatrists couch? Like she isn’t capable with a little bit calmness and discipline in the home to make her own friends — somebody's f***ng around with her big time at that age guaranteed.

Hahahahaha!! justinacolmena just admitted that “trans women” are not “real women”.
Nothing of the sort is relevant to persons who don't don't offer or partake of sex-for-money.
Hahahahaha!! You continue to fuck-up big time.
  1. If it’s “not relevant” then why do trans demand that others accept them as the opposite gender, use their preferred pronouns, etc.? Oops!
  2. Why have laws been created about “misgendering”?
Your homophobia is showing!

Hahahahaha!! You continue to fuck-up big time.
  1. If it’s “not relevant” then why do trans demand that others accept them as the opposite gender, use their preferred pronouns, etc.? Oops!
  2. Why have laws been created about “misgendering”?
Your homophobia is showing!
You hate transgender people and you complain about homophobia? It's the library lesbians who hate the BGT crowd. Or the gay men who can't have ass when they want it.

Who cares what 12-year-old “prefers”? She needs proper mental healthcare treatment - not for people to treat her like an independent adult capable of her own decisions.
You think a 12 year old child needs to be doped and drugged and watched on the psychiatrists couch?
Fascinating. I state that she needs “proper mental healthcare” and you assume that means being “doped” and “drugged” and “watched”.

So either you’re profoundly ignorant of mental healthcare in the United States or you were a patient who required those things so you assume all patients receive that type of treatment. 🤔

You literally just admitted you’re homophobic! :lmao:

But due to your illiteracy, you’re assuming I’m “complaining”. I’m not. I don’t care that you hate homosexuals. That’s your business.
People who are "transgender" aren't necessarily having sexual intercourse with anybody or doing anything immoral — people who are "homosexual" almost by definition have to soliciting or desiring same sex intimacy.

I can answer that. This is 100% accurate too. There are basically two things that create a Dragonlady:
  1. A mental illness that causes raw, irrational emotion to trump logic and reason, which leads to…
  2. A fascist desire to force everyone to accept her views since she cannot convince people of her fucked-up views through logic and reason
That is the unfortunate reality.

Trump logic and reason is an oxymoron. Trump logic and reason took 7 corporations into bankruptcy. Some logic and reason that is. You're projecting your own emotional attachment to Trump's hate and chaos.

Trump left 500,000 Americans dead and put 8 million middle and working class Americans into poverty. And you fools want more of the same.

Trump logic and reason is an oxymoron.
Trump Derangement Syndrome is a sickness. You have it. You desperately need treatment.

You’re literally traumatized because he prevented the fascist government you so desperately wanted. Just think about that. :laugh:
Trump logic and reason took 7 corporations into bankruptcy.
And took two others to multi-billion successes!
Trump left 500,000 Americans dead
No he didn’t. If he killed anyone, he’d be in prison. The Chinese COVID virus killed 500,000 Americans. You need to blame Trump because China has the exact type of government you desire. Once again proving how profoundly ignorant you are!
and put 8 million middle and working class Americans into poverty.
President Trump created record-low unemployment, record market highs, made the US #1 in the world in oil production, reduced taxes, increased personal wealth, and a whole lot more!

Trump Derangement Syndrome is a sickness. You have it. You desperately need treatment.

You’re literally traumatized because he prevented the fascist government you so desperately wanted. Just think about that. :laugh:

And took two others to multi-billion successes!

No he didn’t. If he killed anyone, he’d be in prison. The Chinese COVID virus killed 500,000 Americans. You need to blame Trump because China has the exact type of government you desire. Once again proving how profoundly ignorant you are!

President Trump created record-low unemployment, record market highs, made the US #1 in the world in oil production, reduced taxes, increased personal wealth, and a whole lot more!

You're the sickie here. Believing all of the bullshit Trump feeds you. He's never been anything but a liar and a grifter.

I'm in no way traumatized because I don't live in the USA and Trump has no impact on my life whatsoever, other than I'm not going to be spending winters in the USA as previously planned. Puerto Vallarta will be just fine instead. I'm just sitting here laughing at your stupidity in still believing anything Trump ever told you.

Name one company that Trump has taken to "multi-billion dollar success". There isn't a single one of his companies that has succeeded. They're all heavily in debt, and leveraged up the ying yang. Trump's wealth and success are like everything else in Trumpland - it's a big fucking lie. All smoke and mirrors to fool the marks.

No American bank will lend to Trump because of all of the losses the took with his bankruptcies - the most by an American businessman. Trump has lost MORE money than any American in history.

Trump is a liar, and a loser, so you two have so much in common.

Last edited:
I aint gay but liberty is liberty.

You'd probably bring back slavery, child labor and keep women from voting...So you certainly don't believe in it...Maybe 18th century form of it but not todays that is for sure.
the dude is just ticked after getting ticketed

guess he figures the loony left will side with him... hold his hand while he cries

wahhhh...

yawn

You're the sickie here. Believing all of the bullshit Trump feeds you. He's never been anything but a liar and a grifter.

I'm in no way traumatized because I don't live in the USA and Trump has no impact on my life whatsoever, other than I'm not going to be spending winters in the USA as previously planned. Puerto Vallarta will be just fine instead. I'm just sitting here laughing at your stupidity in still believing anything Trump ever told you.

Name one company that Trump has taken to "multi-billion dollar success". There isn't a single one of his companies that has succeeded. They're all heavily in debt, and leveraged up the ying yang. Trump's wealth and success are like everything else in Trumpland - it's a big fucking lie. All smoke and mirrors to fool the marks.

No American bank will lend to Trump because of all of the losses the took with his bankruptcies - the most by an American businessman. Trump has lost MORE money than any American in history.

Trump is a liar, and a loser, so you two have so much in common.
TRUMP! has no impact on your life? Then why is it less predictable that the sun shone on the Sahara today than it is that you ranted about how much you hate the guy?

TRUMP! has no impact on your life? Then why is it less predictable that the sun shone on the Sahara today than it is that you ranted about how much you hate the guy?
Because Dragonlady is a left-wing lunatic and that's how those people respond. They really do suffer from "Trump Derangement Syndrome". They hate the fact that a world leader actually stood up and put them in their fucking place.

As life-long fascists, they were used to intimidating people - especially public figures. They lost their tiny (limited) minds when they realized their tactics has 0 effect on Donald Trump.

Because Dragonlady is a left-wing lunatic and that's how those people respond. They really do suffer from "Trump Derangement Syndrome". They hate the fact that a world leader actually stood up and put them in their fucking place.

As life-long fascists, they were used to intimidating people - especially public figures. They lost their tiny (limited) minds when they realized their tactics has 0 effect on Donald Trump.
The fun thing is watching them continually bring him up, talk about him, and blame him for everything from sunspots to dogs and cats living together, then accuse everyone else of being cult members.

Well color me shocked...
For a period of several weeks in 1966, Kaczynski experienced intense sexual fantasies of being a female and decided to undergo gender transition.
How many times do these transgender mother-fuckers have to commit heinous crimes before we accept the fact that it is a mental fucking illness that requires proper treatment, not something to encourage and celebrate?!?

Forum List

Back