The FORGOTTEN war

Peach

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2009
Peach, et al,

The problem is not as simple as you think.

Right or wrong, we answer the call.

The war Bush forgot about, in his CAMPAIGN to sacrifice American, and other countries' troops lives, and health, along with tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis, goes on. The fight against terror goes on, al Qaeda still has a stronghold in some areas, witness this horrifying news:

May George Bush, Dick Cheney, and their minions pay for every death, when they meet the creator:
(COMMENT)

Granted, the Bush Administration represented one of the most mentally retarded Presidential Teams since Vietnam. But it is what it is. The American People voted in a moran with an entire staff that between them, didn't have a single intelligent synaptic spark.

But, you must also remember Congress and those WWII, 20th Century thinkers that were unable to work together. America is today, what they made it. While they claim to be patriotic, they work in their own best interest --- and not in the interest of the nation.

V/R
R

The war Bush forgot about, in his CAMPAIGN to sacrifice American, and other countries' troops lives, and health, along with tens of thousands of innocent Iraqis, goes on. The fight against terror goes on, al Qaeda still has a stronghold in some areas, witness this horrifying news:

May George Bush, Dick Cheney, and their minions pay for every death, when they meet the creator:

Carnage in Afghanistan: Multiple deaths in suicide bombing, NATO airstrike, copter crash - San Jose Mercury News

Pretty pathetic.

We have been in so many wars that we have forgotten some of them.

Does anyone else see a problem here?

Carnage in Afghanistan: Multiple deaths in suicide bombing, NATO airstrike, copter crash - San Jose Mercury News

Stop using our war dead for your partisan bullshit. Hack.

I'm leaning toward Romney for president; the neglect of Afghanistan isn't partisan. Obama has not paid enough attention to the actual war in Afghanistan either. Yes, we "took out" bin Laden, and a revolving door of 2nd in command, but al Qaeda lives on. Perhaps we cannot remove Islamic extremism, but isolating them should have been a #1 priority since 2001. Not IRAQ.

I'm leaning toward Romney for president; the neglect of Afghanistan isn't partisan. Obama has not paid enough attention to the actual war in Afghanistan either. Yes, we "took out" bin Laden, and a revolving door of 2nd in command, but al Qaeda lives on. Perhaps we cannot remove Islamic extremism, but isolating them should have been a #1 priority since 2001. Not IRAQ.

I don't give a rat's ass who you 'lean towards'.... stop using our war dead for your political point scoring. Show some fucking respect.

I don't give a rat's ass who you 'lean towards'.... stop using our war dead for your political point scoring. Show some fucking respect.

Had you read instead of looked for reasons to lash out online at strangers you would have known I respect military service, and if in an election the choice is close, military service is a +, to me. You failed to read, thus, you don't.

I contribute to Veteran charities also, and my "campaign" contributions this year will as always be spent on Vets. As my sister & brother in law are both Vets, they remind me of groups to donate to, churches in my town collect for Vets in nursing homes also. I have not donated to a political candidate since 1986. Your "rat's ass" may need some exercise.:lol:

Last edited:

Osama sure looked isolated when he was taken out. He wasn't attending Miami Heat games, that's for sure.

My older brother (by 2 years) died in Nam as did my favorite cousin.
Fuck murka, it's lies and war machine. Your meatheads are nothing more than fools. The enemy is in The District of The Nights of Columbus.

Had you read instead of looked for reasons to lash out online at strangers you would have known I respect military service, and if in an election the choice is close, military service is a +, to me. You failed to read, thus, you don't.

I contribute to Veteran charities also, and my "campaign" contributions this year will as always be spent on Vets. As my sister & brother in law are both Vets, they remind me of groups to donate to, churches in my town collect for Vets in nursing homes also. I have not donated to a political candidate since 1986. Your "rat's ass" may need some exercise.:lol:

What was I supposed to read? Your rant about Afghanistan and how it's 'forgotten'? :lol:

Your OP referenced our war dead to make a political point... that is disrespectful... and I call people on their disrespect of our war dead. It's a particular bug of mine... I don't give a shit whether it's a right winger or a leftie... There is no need to use our war dead for political point scoring.

What was I supposed to read? Your rant about Afghanistan and how it's 'forgotten'? :lol:

Your OP referenced our war dead to make a political point... that is disrespectful... and I call people on their disrespect of our war dead. It's a particular bug of mine... I don't give a shit whether it's a right winger or a leftie... There is no need to use our war dead for political point scoring.

Since I exhibited no disrespect, your "points" are moot. I will never cease objecting to the unnecessary sacrifice of US troops, EVER. If Obama campaigns to invade Syria, or another nation without just cause, I will feel the same, your "convictions" appear to shift with the party in office, mine do not(.)

Forum List

Back