Jimmy Dore on the Russia Ukraine war- Many Americans have no idea what’s going on Or why we are supporting Ukraine

Good reason to ignore Dore. That would only happen if the Trumpy Biglies and the MAGA Violence decided the outcome of the election.
Why say that blind boo. ? That’s not the point of this thread it is only one point of many.

What do you mean. There is no Trump violence. There’s affectively only far left violence… which is Black Lives Matter/antifa violence they were unleashed in 2020 and something went on there. Why are they not launching attacks now ? why were they only launching attacks the Trump administration? Is it maybe the case that George Soros paid a bunch of people in 2020 to do all this and now that Trump is out of office he’s not doing it anymore?

Because the fact is that there are still cases of police brutality , there was always police brutality… there will always be police brutality in every country of the world that’s just how it is.

Show me one video of five white Donald Trump supporters beating the living hell out of a black man. Nobody here Can because it doesn’t exist. But there are scores of examples of groups of blacks beating the living hell out of white Trump supporters going back into the summer of 2020. We all remember the pictures we all remember the videos it is ingrained in our heads my man.

So it is anti-American an anti-Christian to claim that there’s a problem with the right. Today’s problem in America is with the left. Yesterday’s problem in America was with the right but today its the left my friend.

We should care how those of the global south which are billions of people from China from India view us on an international level.

Jimmy Dore is seemingly a guy on the far left… I have not listened to much of him I saw him on tucker Carlson a few weeks ago.. I seen a few of his videos a few months ago and now I saw him on the Patrick Bet David podcast…

I believe the problem is quite simple. Some percentage of Americans and I believe it’s a small number….. but these percentage of Americans will listen to whatever the news says and they will agree with it 100%. So if they see something on Fox News or CNN and they see one of these people saying “well the Russian army is evil and they’re raping a bunch of Ukrainians”. They will believe it without even thinking twice.

This is known as American exceptionalism on steroids. Maybe also known as American jingoism. That somehow our military is perfect but somehow the Russian military is evil. And that type of mindset is dangerous it is an anti-Christian and it is anti-American to think like that to think that the Russian soldiers are raping Ukrainians but other armies are angels.

Clearly the facts are that every army has criminals.

the point is most Russians and most Americans are good people. But the mass media in the United States is spinning a different tale and it’s on us to check them

Last edited:
I feel bad for the Americans who believe that the Russians are just raping Ukrainians and they are monsters for invading Ukraine. How can people actually think like that. How can somebody come to that conclusion knowing that world history is filled with militarism and it is filled every single group of people has invaded another person. As if some people believe that non-Russians have somehow not been involved in wars.

There’s no doubt that Franklin Roosevelt and Dwight D Eisenhower would not support Ukraine. If they were alive today they would not support Ukraine.
They might....but right now the rest of Europe is only helping collectively at the rate of 10% of what we're contributing....which means we're getting screwed and they're the beneficiary of it.

They might....but right now the rest of Europe is only helping collectively at the rate of 10% of what we're contributing....which means we're getting screwed and they're the beneficiary of it.
Yes I would agree. And directly to your point I understand that United States has given $111 billion to Ukraine and the next closest country that has contributed is Germany at $4 billion. That sounds like a very terrible policy and America is allowing it to happen.

Yes I would agree. And directly to your point I understand that United States has given $111 billion to Ukraine and the next closest country that has contributed is Germany at $4 billion. That sounds like a very terrible policy and America is allowing it to happen.
American isn't allowing. The crooked bastards that steal elections are allowing it to happen.
That was the major beef Democrats had with Trump, because he refused to let them screw us in the ass 24/7/365.
The people in Washington don't care about anyone but themselves.
Every one of them is rich because they gave trillions of our money away to greedy foreigners.

According to Jimmy Dore Half of the American population right now cannot afford a $500 emergency, there’s homeless Americans all over the place and I even saw myself we don’t just need to hear from Jimmy Door. Go to Las Vegas where there’s even more homeless people there now than there were in the past ….literally living under bridges. Look at the homeless encampments in Washington DC and in San Francisco. There are homeless Americans of all ages all over this country and we’re starting to see them even in places where they were before like parts of the suburbs. And yet our country gives $110 billion to Ukraine we don’t even know where the moneys going.

Looking at the Russia Ukraine war here is what Jimmy Dore has to say,

It goes back to the reunification of Germany when back then NATO promised Russia it would not expand but it did expand. And now today the United States wants to create an alliance with Ukraine and have military bases in Ukraine…. and so imagine what would happen if Mexico made an alliance with Russia and Russia put up military bases in Mexico and how Americans would react to that?

Dore says NATO started the Russia Ukraine war. Zelensky was motivated or forced by the Ukrainian far right to forgo a peace plan with Russia.

Dore said There are also corruption issues in Germany where the foreign minister of Germany once said “I don’t care about my people I care more about the people of Ukraine”. He said he doesn’t care the German people oppose fighting Russia.

Dore says In 2014 the legal government of Ukraine was unjustifiably overthrown….. many in eastern Ukraine including in the pro Russia Donbass deeply opposed this and so this is when the post maidan Ukrainian government started bombing their own people in eastern Ukraine… and they ramped it up right up until the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Over the last eight years as much is 15,000 Ukrainians were killed by their own government bombing them in eastern Ukraine. Dore says that this and more is what led to Russia invading Ukraine in February 2022.

According to Jimmy Dore there are major corruption issues in the United States of America. Not just how Joe Biden gives his son a no-show job …Dore Says the whole US government is corrupt. We have 400 military bases surronding China …. military bases all over the world which might be stretching us too thin. Money changes hand over fist of the US government while many American people suffer and have nothing. It wasn’t like this in the American past in the 20th century when we had a great middle class

Today 80% of American workers live paycheck to paycheck.

AOC and Bernie Sanders have over 10 million followers on Twitter but they’re not urging their people to protest about how bad the economy is.

Dore suggest the United States has turned into a banana republic and is almost becoming Brazil

MIC or Military-Industrial Complex is the Iron Triangle. MIC always wins . That's why a war never ends. Trying to fight against the war machine is like a kindergarten kid trying to solve a calculus problem. lol.

No Americans can stop the C7ISR missions or operations. No way. lol. You're wasting your time. Mr.Dore too. :)

C7ISR = command, control, communication, computer, cyber-offense, cyber-defense, combat system, intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance.

Irontriangle.jpg

Perpetualwar1.jpg

Perpertualwar2.jpg

Perpetualwar3.jpg

Source:
1) The Iron Triangle: Definition, Theory & Examples - Video & Lesson Transcript | Study.comhttps://archive.ph/uwfBy
2) 11 Jan 2014, Big money behind war : the military-industrial complex | Opinions | Al Jazeera – https://archive.ph/FgsZt

According to Jimmy Dore Half of the American population right now cannot afford a $500 emergency, there’s homeless Americans all over the place and I even saw myself we don’t just need to hear from Jimmy Door. Go to Las Vegas where there’s even more homeless people there now than there were in the past ….literally living under bridges. Look at the homeless encampments in Washington DC and in San Francisco. There are homeless Americans of all ages all over this country and we’re starting to see them even in places where they were before like parts of the suburbs. And yet our country gives $110 billion to Ukraine we don’t even know where the moneys going.

Looking at the Russia Ukraine war here is what Jimmy Dore has to say,

It goes back to the reunification of Germany when back then NATO promised Russia it would not expand but it did expand. And now today the United States wants to create an alliance with Ukraine and have military bases in Ukraine…. and so imagine what would happen if Mexico made an alliance with Russia and Russia put up military bases in Mexico and how Americans would react to that?

Dore says NATO started the Russia Ukraine war. Zelensky was motivated or forced by the Ukrainian far right to forgo a peace plan with Russia.

Dore said There are also corruption issues in Germany where the foreign minister of Germany once said “I don’t care about my people I care more about the people of Ukraine”. He said he doesn’t care the German people oppose fighting Russia.

Dore says In 2014 the legal government of Ukraine was unjustifiably overthrown….. many in eastern Ukraine including in the pro Russia Donbass deeply opposed this and so this is when the post maidan Ukrainian government started bombing their own people in eastern Ukraine… and they ramped it up right up until the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Over the last eight years as much is 15,000 Ukrainians were killed by their own government bombing them in eastern Ukraine. Dore says that this and more is what led to Russia invading Ukraine in February 2022.

According to Jimmy Dore there are major corruption issues in the United States of America. Not just how Joe Biden gives his son a no-show job …Dore Says the whole US government is corrupt. We have 400 military bases surronding China …. military bases all over the world which might be stretching us too thin. Money changes hand over fist of the US government while many American people suffer and have nothing. It wasn’t like this in the American past in the 20th century when we had a great middle class

Today 80% of American workers live paycheck to paycheck.

AOC and Bernie Sanders have over 10 million followers on Twitter but they’re not urging their people to protest about how bad the economy is.

Dore suggest the United States has turned into a banana republic and is almost becoming Brazil

You can't even stay on one topic in the post?

I always thought Jimmying a Door would get you charged with breaking and entering.

Forum List

Back