Jimmy Dore on the Russia Ukraine war- Many Americans have no idea what’s going on Or why we are supporting Ukraine

Yes I would agree. And directly to your point I understand that United States has given $111 billion to Ukraine and the next closest country that has contributed is Germany at $4 billion. That sounds like a very terrible policy and America is allowing it to happen.
In terms of GDP, Germany is on track with what is given by the US.

The reporter has a point.
The point should be that Russia claims to feel threatened because of the possible expansion of NATO.
But anyone who is afraid of NATO is a pussy.
The fact is NATO intentionally provoked this war, and Putin was happy to oblige.
Trump kept getting in their way.....so they helped the Democrats (Nancy Pelosi) get him out of office.

The EU wasn’t squeaky clean either.

It all sounds like so much oppositional politics anymore....

The Republicans are against it if the Democrats are for it.

And it's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of. Almost as dumb as fearing "NATO expansion". NATO is defensive weaponry ...not offensive weapons. And there is a difference. But to buffoons there isn't one.

Cult fucks always have a spin.

If you do not want this war to continue, you are a Putin toady or a communist.

They do not know why they are ok with Ukraine neing the Octagon for the US and Russia to fight it out.

Last edited:
Ukraine knows why they fight.

View attachment 759714
If you’re trying to be provocative I would say your post comes off as going against logic if anything.

This is because your above picture makes no logical sense and it’s actually kind of weird. 2 million Ukrainian supported the Third Reich during World War II at least. And they were in the worst position you could imagine.

The reason why your flag makes no logical sense it’s because the Soviet people lost tens of millions of men women and children in the fight against the third Reich. There are no nazi parades in Russia but there have been in Ukraine. There are neo Nazis in every country in the world including in Russia but you see the major differences that one country in the world that allows open Nazis into the regular military is Ukraine according to numerous reports. So your post is just kind of weird

I am really quite interested in how somebody with the screen name confederate soldier is taking the position you take.

When it comes to people of the modern era meaning American people who admire the confederate states of history there are all different types of people. There are those who are American patriots who have a southern pride, there’s a small sliver of them who are also not only into the confederate states but they also appreciate the third Reich and with that an absolute hatred of everything related to Russia. And I just don’t know where you come down on that.

The source referenced in the OP is right.

Americans, collectivey speaking, are literally one of the most mis/disinformed demographics on the planet.

And they keep eating the bullshit they're fed like candy while the country crumbles before them.

Well its not going to get any better as long as we pick political party's like sports teams.
defies any kind of Common sense.
Poor choices, bad moves, mistakes, and out right lies.
Are made by elected politicians
NO matter what party they belong to.
If we cant face this reality,
and cant get them working for US
INSTEAD OF THEIR SELFS.
IT WILL KEEP GETTING WORSE
for the average AMERICAN.

According to Jimmy Dore Half of the American population right now cannot afford a $500 emergency, there’s homeless Americans all over the place and I even saw myself we don’t just need to hear from Jimmy Door. Go to Las Vegas where there’s even more homeless people there now than there were in the past ….literally living under bridges. Look at the homeless encampments in Washington DC and in San Francisco. There are homeless Americans of all ages all over this country and we’re starting to see them even in places where they were before like parts of the suburbs. And yet our country gives $110 billion to Ukraine we don’t even know where the moneys going.

Looking at the Russia Ukraine war here is what Jimmy Dore has to say,

It goes back to the reunification of Germany when back then NATO promised Russia it would not expand but it did expand. And now today the United States wants to create an alliance with Ukraine and have military bases in Ukraine…. and so imagine what would happen if Mexico made an alliance with Russia and Russia put up military bases in Mexico and how Americans would react to that?

Dore says NATO started the Russia Ukraine war. Zelensky was motivated or forced by the Ukrainian far right to forgo a peace plan with Russia.

Dore said There are also corruption issues in Germany where the foreign minister of Germany once said “I don’t care about my people I care more about the people of Ukraine”. He said he doesn’t care the German people oppose fighting Russia.

Dore says In 2014 the legal government of Ukraine was unjustifiably overthrown….. many in eastern Ukraine including in the pro Russia Donbass deeply opposed this and so this is when the post maidan Ukrainian government started bombing their own people in eastern Ukraine… and they ramped it up right up until the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Over the last eight years as much is 15,000 Ukrainians were killed by their own government bombing them in eastern Ukraine. Dore says that this and more is what led to Russia invading Ukraine in February 2022.

According to Jimmy Dore there are major corruption issues in the United States of America. Not just how Joe Biden gives his son a no-show job …Dore Says the whole US government is corrupt. We have 400 military bases surronding China …. military bases all over the world which might be stretching us too thin. Money changes hand over fist of the US government while many American people suffer and have nothing. It wasn’t like this in the American past in the 20th century when we had a great middle class

Today 80% of American workers live paycheck to paycheck.

AOC and Bernie Sanders have over 10 million followers on Twitter but they’re not urging their people to protest about how bad the economy is.

Dore suggest the United States has turned into a banana republic and is almost becoming Brazil

I read half of this and copied the other half 4 later

Thank you so much for this message. I hope all the mindless cnn drones pay attention

esp at vote time

:)

Well its not going to get any better as long as we pick political party's like sports teams.
defies any kind of Common sense.
Poor choices, bad moves, mistakes, and out right lies.
Are made by elected politicians
NO matter what party they belong to.
If we cant face this reality,
and cant get them working for US
INSTEAD OF THEIR SELFS.
IT WILL KEEP GETTING WORSE
for the average AMERICAN.
We need presidents like Trump

That is the only thing that is going to make the insanity go away... Life on Earth will not be perfect under Trump or anyone else but my God... we don't need this.. what we have.

Make America Sane Again

2 million Ukrainian supported the Third Reich during World War II at least. And they were in the worst position you could imagine.

When it comes to people of the modern era meaning American people who admire the confederate states of history there are all different types of people. There are those who are American patriots who have a southern pride, there’s a small sliver of them who are also not only into the confederate states but they also appreciate the third Reich and with that an absolute hatred of everything related to Russia. And I just don’t know where you come down on that.

Millions of Ukrainians saw the Germans as liberators, since the soviets were committing genocide against them since the 1930s. Famines, and killings wiped out 17,000,000 Ukrainians just before WWII... So yeah, they saw the Germans as a way to fight back against the communists. They were more than happy to get the soviets back, in every brutal way possible.

My stance on the confederate states is frankly, nobodies business. You can assume whatever you want about me, because at this point, I'm tired of having to defend it, to people who don't have the brain power or imagination to comprehend it.

The reporter has a point.
The point should be that Russia claims to feel threatened because of the possible expansion of NATO.
But anyone who is afraid of NATO is a pussy.
The fact is NATO intentionally provoked this war, and Putin was happy to oblige.
Trump kept getting in their way.....so they helped the Democrats (Nancy Pelosi) get him out of office.
Maybe if Russia stopped invading their neighbors, countries wouldn’t want to join a defensive alliance.

According to Jimmy Dore Half of the American population right now cannot afford a $500 emergency, there’s homeless Americans all over the place and I even saw myself we don’t just need to hear from Jimmy Door. Go to Las Vegas where there’s even more homeless people there now than there were in the past ….literally living under bridges. Look at the homeless encampments in Washington DC and in San Francisco. There are homeless Americans of all ages all over this country and we’re starting to see them even in places where they were before like parts of the suburbs. And yet our country gives $110 billion to Ukraine we don’t even know where the moneys going.

Looking at the Russia Ukraine war here is what Jimmy Dore has to say,

It goes back to the reunification of Germany when back then NATO promised Russia it would not expand but it did expand. And now today the United States wants to create an alliance with Ukraine and have military bases in Ukraine…. and so imagine what would happen if Mexico made an alliance with Russia and Russia put up military bases in Mexico and how Americans would react to that?

Dore says NATO started the Russia Ukraine war. Zelensky was motivated or forced by the Ukrainian far right to forgo a peace plan with Russia.

Dore said There are also corruption issues in Germany where the foreign minister of Germany once said “I don’t care about my people I care more about the people of Ukraine”. He said he doesn’t care the German people oppose fighting Russia.

Dore says In 2014 the legal government of Ukraine was unjustifiably overthrown….. many in eastern Ukraine including in the pro Russia Donbass deeply opposed this and so this is when the post maidan Ukrainian government started bombing their own people in eastern Ukraine… and they ramped it up right up until the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Over the last eight years as much is 15,000 Ukrainians were killed by their own government bombing them in eastern Ukraine. Dore says that this and more is what led to Russia invading Ukraine in February 2022.

According to Jimmy Dore there are major corruption issues in the United States of America. Not just how Joe Biden gives his son a no-show job …Dore Says the whole US government is corrupt. We have 400 military bases surronding China …. military bases all over the world which might be stretching us too thin. Money changes hand over fist of the US government while many American people suffer and have nothing. It wasn’t like this in the American past in the 20th century when we had a great middle class

Today 80% of American workers live paycheck to paycheck.

AOC and Bernie Sanders have over 10 million followers on Twitter but they’re not urging their people to protest about how bad the economy is.

Dore suggest the United States has turned into a banana republic and is almost becoming Brazil

yes there is corruption. GOP politicians and Murdoch and conspiracy nut jobs lie endlessly until the GOP base has an alternative universe with election fraud vaccine and global warming DOJ FBI hoaxes. Hateful Garbage. The problems with our economy are all due to the GOP giveaway to the rich of the last 40 years and their garbage propaganda the last 30 years. Hateful garbage. Americans certainly know we are defending Ukraine because of democracy and justice. DUHHH.

Forum List

Back