The first question if I were a Saudi being begged by Biden for more oil is this...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
before asking the question the Saudis state the following:
Why with the United States with the largest known deposits of oil shale in the world, according to the Bureau of Land Management and holds an estimated 2.175 trillion barrels (345.8 km3) of potentially recoverable oil.
By the way with about 20 gallons of gas refined per 55 gallon barrel... at 2,175,000,000,000 barrels in oil shale,
AND with the fact that in 2022 American drivers using 369 million gallons per day.
So simple math...at 20 gallons per barrel and at 369 million gallons used per day..
OIL shale alone would provide 55 years of gasoline for Americans! 55 YEARS!!! And that's just shale oil!

The question is:
WHY is the President of the USA who has said ..." I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels and that he wants to throw oil executives into jail, why is he begging OPEC/Saudis to pump more OIL?

Last edited:
Why with the United States with the largest known deposits of oil shale in the world, according to the Bureau of Land Management and holds an estimated 2.175 trillion barrels (345.8 km3) of potentially recoverable oil.
By the way with about 20 gallons of gas refined per 55 gallon barrel... at 2,175,000,000,000 barrels in oil shale,
AND with the fact that in 2022 American drivers using 369 million gallons per day.
So simple math...at 20 gallons per barrel and at 369 million gallons used per day..
OIL shale alone would provide 55 years of gasoline for Americans! 55 YEARS!!! And that's just shale oil!

The question is:
WHY is the President of the USA who has said ..." I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels and that he wants to throw oil executives into jail, why is he begging OPEC/Saudis to pump more OIL?

Biden has to maintain credibility with his radical left-wing voter base.

The question is:
Oil producers in continental United States and water produce and sell to the global market at global market prices. There is no American only market. We have not nationalized oil and petroleum. It does not work that way, here.

So Joe who has "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels" will depend on wind turbines.
Wind turbines use synthetic oils to lubricate.
What are synthetic oils made from:
Synthetic oils are typically created from chemically modified materials such as petroleum components,
but the base material is almost always distilled crude oil

If Joe gets rid of fossil fuel, i.e. oil, where will the oil come from to lubricate the turbines?
Just a little detail.

Oil producers in continental United States and water produce and sell to the global market at global market prices. There is no American only market. We have not nationalized oil and petroleum. It does not work that way, here.
Tell that to Biden as HE is putting them out of business!
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

If you get rid of US fossil fuels where will oil companies get their oil? Be against the law. Remember Biden wants to
throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
See the major difference between YOUR comments is YOU HAVE NO substantiation! NO proof!
WHY? Do you do that? Are you that dumb or just lazy? If oil companies sell globally, where do they get the oil or water as you say
to sell? Physically here in the USA and Biden wants to rid that production. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

Tell that to Biden as HE is putting them out of business!
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

If you get rid of US fossil fuels where will oil companies get their oil? Be against the law. Remember Biden wants to
throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
See the major difference between YOUR comments is YOU HAVE NO substantiation! NO proof!
WHY? Do you do that? Are you that dumb or just lazy? If oil companies sell globally, where do they get the oil or water as you say
to sell? Physically here in the USA and Biden wants to rid that production. Why is that so hard to comprehend?

How? Annuals and quarterlies are great, record setting profit being generated even. Closer to say the oil companies are putting Bidden out of business.

The question is:

Boy you have to be dumber than a sack of hammers to ask such a stupid question.

Who controls the price of oil worldwide???

Who cut production by 8 million barrels per day at the start of the pandemic?

And which President signed off on their maintaining production at pandemic levels as the world was starting to reopen, at the beginning of 2021? Here's a hint, his last name isn't "Biden".

What Biden is....a Dictator. He has no mandate. And there will be someone elected in 2024 to reverse this crazy traitor's agendas. If it gets bad enough before than he may be forced to. What an evil and sick bastard.

And which President signed off on their maintaining production at pandemic levels as the world was starting to reopen, at the beginning of 2021? Here's a hint, his last name isn't "Biden".
Hey dumbfuck, Xiden was “President” at the beginning of 2021. You are dumber than any bag of hammers anywhere you Nazi loving moron. The rest of your pathetic deflection attempt can be flushed with the rest of the crap.

The question is:
The Saudis are not asking the US government why they are not producing more oil from shale on BLM land because they know the answer. The US government, unlike the Saudis do not produce a drop of oil. They know the private sector invests in new production based on projected long term demand for oil and reduction in output do to depletion. The cost and time factor of significantly increasing production makes it impossible for industry to bring on new production based on current supply and demand which as we know can change significantly overnight.

The Saudis unlike America controls production of oil and gas. They have excess capacity to increase supply by simply pumping more out of existing wells. Since the Saudi's can rapidly increase production, it is an ideal solution for dealing with spikes in oil prices. Apparently the Saudis don't agree.

Since the Saudis can do what we can't do, increase production by millions of barrels a day within a few weeks, it's certain is something to consider. As far as increased production, the country produced 11 billion barrels of oil a day last year and it's projected the industry will produce about 12 billion this year and 13 billion next year.

Last edited:
What Biden is....a Dictator. He has no mandate. And there will be someone elected in 2024 to reverse this crazy traitor's agendas. If it gets bad enough before than he may be forced to. What an evil and sick bastard.
You apparently do not know what a dictator is. Suggest you go buy a dictionary after you get your first job.
You obviously do not know what it is like to live in a dictatorship, either. Seen any oil company execs jailed or up on charges. Our gulags runneth over with thugs, not white collar business execs legally making record setting profit without having to produce record setting output.

Since when does a President "sign off" on production levels of oil production of other countries?

So why then is Biden asking OPEC to increase production WHILE he says he's guaranteeing the end of fossil fuels? How stupid!

NOT ONE SINGLE link! How stupid are you to make these statements with NO PROOF! Geez that's why people continue to disbelieve people like you is because YOU STATE a personal subjective OPINION! NO one with any intelligence would take just your word!

NOT ONE SINGLE link! How stupid are you to make these statements with NO PROOF! Geez that's why people continue to disbelieve people like you is because YOU STATE a personal subjective OPINION! NO one with any intelligence would take just your word!
She has never....NEVER....provided any links because there are none to back up anything that fuckwit posts

The Saudis are not asking the US government why they are not producing more oil from shale on BLM land because they know the answer. The US government, unlike the Saudis do not produce a drop of oil. They know the private sector invests in new production based on projected long term demand for oil and reduction in output do to depletion. The cost and time factor of significantly increasing production makes it impossible for industry to bring on new production based on current supply and demand which as we know can change significantly overnight.

The Saudis unlike America controls production of oil and gas. They have excess capacity to increase supply by simply pumping more out of existing wells. Since the Saudi's can rapidly increase production, it is an ideal solution for dealing with spikes in oil prices. Apparently the Saudis don't agree.

Since the Saudis can do what we can't do, increase production by millions of barrels a day within a few weeks, it's certain is something to consider. As far as increased production, the country produced 11 billion barrels of oil a day last year and it's projected the industry will produce about 12 billion this year and 13 billion next year.
So Biden doing and saying the following HAS NO AFFECT on oil companies in the USA?
Biden statement

So tell me what Biden wants to do with oil/gas/coal? Destroy it!
Biden statement
Biden wants to throw oil executives into jail... “we should put them in jail” when talking about fossil fuel executives.
So tell me what Biden wants to do with oil/gas/coal workers? Throw in JAIL!
Biden ACTION raised rates on cost of oil!
The royalty rate for new leases will increase to 18.75% from 12.5%.
That's a 50% jump and marks the first increase to royalties for the federal government since they were imposed in the 1920s.

So tell me what Biden DID to increase oil/gas/coal costs? Raise rates 50%!!
So oil company workers can look at 3 statements and actions by Biden and wonder what their future is and therefore let's get it while we can!!!!
1) Biden wants to throw them in jail.
2) Biden wants to eliminate oil/coal, i.e. fossil fuels. Put them out of business. Make them unemployed.
3) Biden raises the cost of finding oil on Federal lands as well as halting the leasing of federal lands.

What would you do if your industry was told it was going to be obsolete, people put in jail and the cost is going up?

Look, Biden sucked up to the far left climate whackos and attacked our oil industry. Then it blew up in his stoopid face when gas spiked to $6 a gallon and Americans got pissed.

It looks like the Dimm's have dis-remembered Khashoggi in the name of the 'Green New Deal'!
Reality keeps making Dems look stupid. All their policies blow up in there face then Dems run around flailing in all directions trying to blame someone else it's hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back