Hillary: Trump beating me was traumatic & eschatological (theology related to end of the world), they would've rioted in 2017 if i’d won, blames fraud

It's interesting that she thinks the Right would have been in the streets if she won. I am FIRMLY conservative but it would never have occurred to me AT THAT TIME, to violently protest her election. Ironically, I have every confidence that if Trump decides to run again, the Left is not going to wait and see how that turns out. They are going to throw a right tantrum. My guess is it will be seen primarily in Blue cities and states but they may be hysterical enough to try it in places where there won't be friendly cops or prosecutors.

All I can say is I hope they reconsider attacking folks who aren't doing anything except campaigning for and voting for Trump. I think their media masters will convince them they're going to be cheated and that another Trump presidency will be the rise of a Fascist America. It breaks my heart to think of this country being literally at war with itself but it looks like those pulling the media strings are going to leave us no choice.

Hillary will NEVER admit that the reason she lost that election was her own sleazy behavior! From her email scandal...to how she handled Benghazi...to how she and her minions screwed over Bernie Sanders...to the fake Russian collusion smear...she's about as corrupt a politician as we've ever had.
She needs to go away but her ego won't let her.

It's interesting that she thinks the Right would have been in the streets if she won. I am FIRMLY conservative but it would never have occurred to me AT THAT TIME, to violently protest her election. Ironically, I have every confidence that if Trump decides to run again, the Left is not going to wait and see how that turns out. They are going to throw a right tantrum.

Her kind tend to assume all people, even sane ones, are like themselves. She's assuming that conservatives would riot, because that's what her kind do.

Remember when her piece-of-shit husband was elected President, and he promised to have a “Cabinet that looks like America”? And then he filled his cabinet with the worst assortment of crazies and criminals and incompetents that he could find?

That's what they think of the American people.

seems to say voter suppression may have led to her loss, & talks Putin/2016.

someone's losing it at a late age, and it's not Biden this time

The story is hidden behind a paywall.

Is this story available from any credible source?

That self-centered, evil, criminal, whiny bitch needs to STFU & GO AWAY

Hillary will NEVER admit that the reason she lost that election was her own sleazy behavior! From her email scandal...to how she handled Benghazi...to how she and her minions screwed over Bernie Sanders...to the fake Russian collusion smear...she's about as corrupt a politician as we've ever had.
She needs to go away but her ego won't let her.

You don't know anything about Benghazi. For starters... There's never been a US consulate in Benghazi.

Crybaby.jpg

Its hard to feel sorry for an old, white supremacist, elitist, self-enriching, money/power-hungry, Anerican- citizen-hating, corrupt, treasonous bitch who said of 4 dead Americans on her watch 'At this point what difference does it make', who initiated the largest criminal pitical scandal in US history, and who is not in prison at this point because she has been protected.

She just won't STFU & go away.

'Me, me, me....look at ME ..feel sorry for ME...it's all about ME and what I am 'owed' / 'deserve'.

:uhh:

You don't know anything about Benghazi. For starters... There's never been a US consulate in Benghazi.
It was a 'U.S. diplomatic outpost' ... guarded by a company whose guards had never done a job where they had to carry weapons and had never conducted security operations in the ME.

The only reason to have a NON-US Consulate U.S. diplomatic outpost in Venghazi was because Barry & the CIA (& Hillary) were running weapons to terrorists out of Benghazi

Actually, her personality aside, she would probably have been a better President than the current confused fibber who currently occupies the Oval Office.

View attachment 709384
'Why didn't the Democrats do for ME what they did for Joe Biden? Its not fair!'
I guess because they felt that no matter how much a lot of Americans felt about DJT, they found Ms. Hillary's personality more off-putting.

Besides, maybe many Americans were not yet ready for a woman President in 2020.

So the Dem bigwigs took a mediocre and racist Senator out of mothballs, dubbed him a moderate who would unite the nation, and he got (reputedly) 81,000,000 votes.

I guess because they felt that no matter how much a lot of Americans felt about DJT, they found Ms. Hillary's personality more off-putting.

Besides, maybe many Americans were not yet ready for a woman President in 2020.

So the Dem bigwigs took a mediocre and racist Senator out of mothballs, dubbed him a moderate who would unite the nation, and he got (reputedly) 81,000,000 votes.

Personality? Not ready for a Woman President?

This bitch is the most scandal-plagued, corrupt, criminal, treasonous politician perhaps in US history (or was until Biden came along / was exposed).

She called over half of the American people 'deplorables' ... not the best campaign strategy.

Forum List

Back