The First Black Republican Presidential Nominee Will Be.....

You are free to think as you wish. But the black voters of that generation DID take his position as an INSULT to their intelligence and they took it as an assault upon their value as tax paying citizens.

And I seriously doubt that anyone who believes in equality of the most basic rights for all citizens will view his defeat in the future as a "bad turning point.

If they have even a shred of moral decency.

And that is what this is about. You lefties NEED to define any political disagreements as emotionally and personally as possible,

because you use that for demagoguery, to turn various groups of voters, against your enemies, to prevent them from listening to the other side, on other issues.

It is how you are dividing America.

Right now, issues such as Abortion could be a bridge between black conservatives and the Republican Party, which represents the majority of whites.

BUT, people like you, lie about valid political disagreements and turn them into poison.

Barry Goldwater, disagreeing on how to achieve equality, was not an insult to blacks. It was a valid political disagreement.

But you people need to lie about it, to keep your lock on black votes.

You are purposefully dividing this nation, for partisan gain.

As you were told before, and are being told for the final time, I SAW the outrage in registered black voters over Goldwaters position on passing the civil rights bill. It was a condescending INSULT and an ASSAULT on the rights of black citizens, and there is no rhetoric that you can spew to justify it as being "OK".

You were not even a blip on the radar during that era, and for YOU to climb on a soapbox and make a feeble attempt to lecture someone that saw it first hand is an an asinine joke that I am not even going to dignify with an argument.

Who in the hell do you think you are to categorize someone that you know nothing about as a so called "lefty, trying to divide the country", simply because I lived in an era where I actually saw where an outdated politician used peoples rights as a bargaining chip to take a position on a moral issue that should have been a no brainer based on human decency?

You nor anyone that you know was ever forced to ride in the back of a bus, accept substandard public services, be denied service based on race, or had urine and feces thrown on them for peacefully protesting just for the right to vote.

I saw those things happen, before you were even spit out.

You could not even imagine what that actually looks like. And if you actually experienced it first hand you would probably committ suicide or turn into a mass shooter.

The way that you constantly bellyache and piss and moan about "discrimination against white people", but seem to think it was ok to put BASIC rights for all on hold because of "government overreach" is a glaring example of the REAL HYPOCRISY that actually divides this country.

Your double standards for justice, make you a hypocrite who talks out of both sides of your mouth.

Barry Goldwater disagreeing with implementing equal rights for all for the sake of what he thought was proper "government protocol" was wrong, which is exactly why he he lost the election and contributed to driving numerous black voters out of YOUR party.

And for you to even attempt to wage a weak argument in a laughable effort to defend his poor decision nearly 60 years ago, just for the purpose of justifying your blind political loyalty in the face of utter stupidity speaks volumes about you as a person.

Everytime that I make the mistake of wasting time engaging you in a conversation of any kind, you manage to sink to the same level of absurdity, outright bald faced lies, and personal politics over country.

But at least you are a great reminder of the fact that the times which I recall so well, from many decades ago, could return very quickly because of people like YOU.
Let me get this right, blacks are SO IGNORANT that while the vast majority of Republicans and MORE then democrats I might add, voted for the bill, they were upset one guy didn't? So upset they joined the party that actually voted against it more then the Republicans? REALLY?

Seriously?

It is obvious that YOUR basic rights as a citizen have NEVER been subject to any kind of "vote", so you would be uninformed on how people who have, actually felt about even "temporary" opposition to their rights by a person who possibly could have led the country, for the sake of political posturing to appease a historically bigoted, backward geographical region.

Have you forgotten that this:ONE GUY" was running for PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES in that year?

That happens to be the person who is often referred to as the so called "leader of the free world". In that era, there WAS NOT true freedom for all, in America, in case you were unaware of that fact.

The person who signed the legislation into law got the votes of the people who the law affected.

The level of ignorance of some people here is BEYOND astonishing.
Ya I agree you and your buddy IM2 are beyond stupid and if blacks used this as an excuse to join the democrats they were ignorant as hell.

We really could care less about what you think. This ain't 1860 and you party damn near unanimously voted against a voting rights measure last year. Blacks were republicans because Lincoln signed the emancipation proclamation. After 100 years of apartheid, Johnson signed 2 measures that amounted to our second and third emancipation proclamations. Therefore we vote mostly democrat. Personally I am, not a member of either party. Because like Malcolm said:

quote-i-m-not-a-republican-nor-a-democrat-nor-an-american-and-got-sense-enough-to-know-it-malcolm-x-86-93-09.jpg

The idea of a black Republican President is laughable

Since I am black and know that's not the case, I'll chalk your commentary up as another ignorant crackerism. If the law says blacks can't vote, that stops blacks from registering and voting. The fact that every republican but one voted against our right to vote shows where the republican party is today on civil rights.

It does not stop you from a self-loathing, harlequin, who is referring to a group of people of which few or none of them are even alive anymore.

President Trump is trending at 30% of the negro vote ---whereas in '08 the GOP nominee got 2% of the negro vote.

Wake up. Stop telling lies. Then, wise up.

trump has been trending at 10 percent throughout his entire presidency according to gallup. Rasmussen doesn't count. Shut up white boy.
Trump has both Diamond and Silk

That is about it

Since I am black and know that's not the case, I'll chalk your commentary up as another ignorant crackerism. If the law says blacks can't vote, that stops blacks from registering and voting. The fact that every republican but one voted against our right to vote shows where the republican party is today on civil rights.

It does not stop you from a self-loathing, harlequin, who is referring to a group of people of which few or none of them are even alive anymore.

President Trump is trending at 30% of the negro vote ---whereas in '08 the GOP nominee got 2% of the negro vote.

Wake up. Stop telling lies. Then, wise up.

trump has been trending at 10 percent throughout his entire presidency according to gallup. Rasmussen doesn't count. Shut up white boy.
Trump has both Diamond and Silk

That is about it

And good old candy.

At this point and time, it truly is.

For Republicans to put a black person at the top of their ticket, they would have to be willing to tell the racist base of their party that you don’t matter to us.

They haven’t been willing to say that for 50 years.

For Republicans to put a black person at the top of their ticket, they would have to be willing to tell the racist base of their party that you don’t matter to us.

I believe republicans can put a black person at the top of their ticket -- as long as he can run to the right of this guy.....
z-22594b16-2885-46ff-.jpg

So tell me, who is the black Democrat presidential nominee for this cycle?

None ran this year.

None ran this year.
None ran? Are you REALLY going to claim that?

None ran this year.
None ran? Are you REALLY going to claim that?
Oops, my mistake. Now that you said that, I looked it up and one did. Sorta.

Forum List

Back