The feminization of real men

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
So according to the cancel culture and feminized men, a real man isn't allowed to be a real man now a days. The days of the alpha male, that have protected women and children forever, has had to take sensitivity training to be more, or should I say "less of a man." Kyle Busch has had to take sensitivity training for saying "retard" in a recent interview.
How retarded is that?
Now a days an alpha male is deemed "toxic" to society. They're frowned upon. Companies advertising has been hit by the retarded cancel culture. So that about the only manly man thing that can be discussed is manscaping. Which is code for "Let's feminize you balls."

Toxic Masculinity.... Hey men. What the hell is wrong with being a manly man? When did we start letting women and femboys decide what the hell we think? It's always us the call when there's danger. When there's a bump in the night, who gets up to check it out? If there's a fire, who makes sure that the women and children are safe first. When there's a hostage situation, who gets negotiated for? It ain't us. It's always the women and children first.

So I say it's time we start showing the world who's the boss. If it hurts a few feelings along the way, whoopty do. How in the heck did we get shoved into this position of being made out to be the bad guys in all this? If it wasn't for us, we wouldn't still be at the top of the food chain. In fact, there would be no food chain. The dinosaurs would've already eaten us.

Hey man, it's time we got our balls back.

ToxicMasc.jpg

So according to the cancel culture and feminized men, a real man isn't allowed to be a real man now a days. The days of the alpha male, that have protected women and children forever, has had to take sensitivity training to be more, or should I say "less of a man." Kyle Busch has had to take sensitivity training for saying "retard" in a recent interview.
How retarded is that?
Now a days an alpha male is deemed "toxic" to society. They're frowned upon. Companies advertising has been hit by the retarded cancel culture. So that about the only manly man thing that can be discussed is manscaping. Which is code for "Let's feminize you balls."

Toxic Masculinity.... Hey men. What the hell is wrong with being a manly man? When did we start letting women and femboys decide what the hell we think? It's always us the call when there's danger. When there's a bump in the night, who gets up to check it out? If there's a fire, who makes sure that the women and children are safe first. When there's a hostage situation, who gets negotiated for? It ain't us. It's always the women and children first.

So I say it's time we start showing the world who's the boss. If it hurts a few feelings along the way, whoopty do. How in the heck did we get shoved into this position of being made out to be the bad guys in all this? If it wasn't for us, we wouldn't still be at the top of the food chain. In fact, there would be no food chain. The dinosaurs would've already eaten us.

Trump wears pancake makeup and lots of hairspray.. and he's petty..None of that is masculine

Exactly what things do you want to do that others call toxic?

Giving someone crap for using the word "retard" has nothing to do with masculinity, and everything to do with sparing the feelings of someone with Downs Syndrome or other handicap. And for a NASCAR driver to use the word, in an interview is just him being an asshole. But maybe that is what you want? The right to be an asshole?

I am a masculine male. I will always protect my loved ones. But I will also understand why some of it is a problem.

Absolutely. Women know there are Man Jobs. When it becomes apparent that squirrels have died in the furnace over summer, obviously it's a man job to clean it out.

When a bird gets stuck in the bird feeder ------ Man Job. When the dog dies, man job to dig the hole.

Manly men -------- works for me. :saythat:

Giving someone crap for using the word "retard" has nothing to do with masculinity, and everything to do with sparing the feelings of someone with Downs Syndrome or other handicap. And for a NASCAR driver to use the word, in an interview is just him being an asshole. But maybe that is what you want? The right to be an asshole?

I am a masculine male. I will always protect my loved ones. But I will also understand why some of it is a problem.
How do you know anyone else, whom you don't know, is offended?...Are you a mind reader?

.How about just admitting that you are offended, and are projecting?

But the examples he gave are right up the alley of what the OP would call feminized.
Right....Claiming that you're offended for other people, whom you cannot possibly know yourself are offended, is exactly the kind of feminzation he's talking about.

You're a splendid example of a bad example.

Can't agree there. No one gets to monitor and "correct" my language. Someone starts, like you, I just use the forbidden word more than ever. Retard, retard, retard!!

That's an excellent word and we all know what it means and it's a good insult. The left tries to stop talk so they can stop thinking. Not going to work with me. I'm not sure that issue is anything about masculinity. Women need to just say what they mean in plain words, too.

Anyone complains like a pussy, back them right up.

Right....Claiming that you're offended for other people, whom you cannot possibly know yourself are offended, is exactly the kind of feminzation he's talking about.

You're a splendid example of a bad example.

Where did I say I was offended? Let me help you out. I didn't.

But you insist (in 2 posts) that I am offended. Isn't that you doing exactly what you accuse me of doing?

How retarded is that?

Excellent post.

Myself, I grew up raised part-time by an elderly WWI veteran who still climbed a forty foot ladder to work on his roof and a WWII veteran who climbed apple trees at age seventy with a running chainsaw in one hand and a gallon bottle of fuel in the other. Both of those men had no hobbies to speak of, unless work and more work was their favorite pastime. The WWI vet found a three story wood house he liked in 1919, bought it, and then took it apart and moved it miles away and put it back together to his liking. He fought in the trenches and ended up deathly ill with Spanish Flu upon his return stateside and survived to struggle through the Great Depression and beyond. The WWII veteran was a paratrooper who survived the D-Day invasion, Market Garden and the Battle of the Bulge. He was 5'2 and 110 pounds soaking wet. When I was an elementary school kid he saved me from a High School aged bully who was pounding my face in, with some kind of paratrooper judo moves. Those men were forged of steel and they never quit working and providing until their late 80's.

America desperately needs another generation of such men. Needs them now.

oh, i can call a person a retard (when in my opinion they've earned the label through their actions or words), and never mean or imply any insult to people with down syndrome at all.

i just can't do it to their face, because any ensuing fight would in my country (the Netherlands) mean that police and a judge would say i invited the fight, regardless of whether i win it, and stick me with a fine or prison sentence (depending on the level of violence used in the fight).

i can live with that arrangement :D

Last edited:
Can't agree there. No one gets to monitor and "correct" my language. Someone starts, like you, I just use the forbidden word more than ever. Retard, retard, retard!!

That's an excellent word and we all know what it means and it's a good insult. The left tries to stop talk so they can stop thinking. Not going to work with me. I'm not sure that issue is anything about masculinity. Women need to just say what they mean in plain words, too.

Anyone complains like a pussy, back them right up.

I'm not saying forbid anything. But I am saying that catching flack for something like that should be expected.

I won't use the word "retard" if there is the possibility that someone with birth defects is likely to be listening. I won't make jokes about a rape around someone who has been raped. I don't say things that are likely to cause pain by hitting close to home. That is not censorship. That is common decency.

Where did I say I was offended? Let me help you out. I didn't.

But you insist (in 2 posts) that I am offended. Isn't that you doing exactly what you accuse me of doing?
You didn't admit you were offended....Pretending that you can speak for others, who may or may not be offended, is just you projecting the offense that you can't admit to taking onto them.

How about you take responsibility for your own feelings and let others take care of theirs?

oh, i can call a person a retard, and never mean or imply any insult to people with down syndrome at all.

i just can't do it to their face, because any ensuing fight would in my country (the Netherlands) mean that police and a judge would say i invited the fight, regardless of whether i win it, and stick me with a fine or prison sentence (depending on the level of violence used in the fight).

i can live with that arrangement :D

And doing it in an interview is close to doing it to their face. I am quite sure there are plenty of kids with Downs Syndrome who love racing. Imagine seeing your hero use the word?

Forum List

Back