The feminization of real men

Each Human is unique but all Humans must have Equal Rights.
"Must" have, is a tough one to prove. But I myself, am a fan. However the West isn't even close in this regard. And "rights" aside, biologically speaking feminism has been nothing short of an absolute calamity. Every country that has adopted its myriad forms has immediately declined in all the respects that made them great to begin with. In part, the spittle spewing feminists are right. Patriarchy built the modern world we enjoy. From the stone age, to today. Nothing but constant progress. Now..? Lol! That's a whole nuther thread...

This is what happens when you let women vote, and give them positions of power. It's self defeating in the end, and the "correction, is going to be shocking.

Luckily there are some feminine women left in the world, who enjoy a masculine men. Those poor fem guys get kicked around in the bedroom by either their masculine women, or their bull boyfriends.

Democrats view men as oppressors and oppose men's Fundamental Human Rights -- Equality, Presumption of Innocence, Freedom of Speech.

This should be a deal breaker for more men and more women who view men as equals.

Straight white males are the only demographic that be legally discriminated against.

Lighten Up About Lighting Up

You need to go farther back. The Castrating Cancel Clique told lies about smoking because those sheltered sissies fear the Marlboro Man and all other masculine images.

Restrictions and taxes on cigarettes began the road to nirvana for control-freak Statists. We far outnumber the entitled elitists. so. for their own survival, they have to turn us into wimpy and confused pushovers

Well that's not going to happen to me. Screw that.
Btw, I don't need to go back any further than yesterday. I don't care how it started. My concern is how it's going to end.
I'm no republican. But if they'll push to end all this BS, I'll register and vote republican again. But i'm not going to vote for a republican that pussyfoots around it.

When it comes to the lunatic Left....it goes both ways.... men want to become women and women want to become men.... totally cuckoo.:cuckoo:

1635986263113.png

"Must" have, is a tough one to prove. But I myself, am a fan. However the West isn't even close in this regard. And "rights" aside, biologically speaking feminism has been nothing short of an absolute calamity.
I support Gender Equality 100%. I oppose Discrimination Against Men 100%. Up to Second Wave, Feminism supported Gender Equality.

When it comes to the lunatic Left....it goes both ways.... men want to become women and women want to become men.... totally cuckoo.
Humans of all (not two!) genders must have Equal Rights. I agree with Classic Liberalism here.

When Democrats support Discrimination, they show themselves to be the greatest Evil since 1945.

African American and Native American men face even more discrimination -- for instance for the same crime they get more time even then white men. Minority People of both genders face poverty much more then white people.

Here a couple of easy solutions.

1. Don't break the law.
2. Don't show up for a job interview looking like this.
1636036939337.png

or this
1636037093303.png

When it comes to the lunatic Left....it goes both ways.... men want to become women and women want to become men.... totally cuckoo.:cuckoo:

View attachment 560089
Conservatives Are Chickenhawks About Everything

I'd rather have someone on my side like that bulldyke, Janet Reno. Too bad the Liberal destroyers get the tough Attorney Generals. I respect her because it is illogical and self-defeating to say, "We can't have someone on our side acting like Janet Reno. That would make us as bad as the Democrats."

No matter how often you hear some tough-talking but wimpy-acting Conservative say something like that, it is not true, not logical, not realistic, and not effective to think that way.

Conservatives Are Chickenhawks About Everything

I'd rather have someone on my side like that bulldyke, Janet Reno. Too bad the Liberal destroyers get the tough Attorney Generals. I respect her because it is illogical and self-defeating to say, "We can't have someone on our side acting like Janet Reno. That would make us as bad as the Democrats."

No matter how often you hear some tough-talking but wimpy-acting Conservative say something like that, it is not true, not logical, not realistic, and not effective to think that way.

Janet Reno was no push over when it came to allowing the ATF to burn all those people in Waco. She was a real monster.
Then you have an even bigger monster like Giuliani who helped Purdue get out of taking responsibility for their lies about Oxycontin.

Personally, I'd rather have an actual conservative heading all agencies. At least they'd know when to mind their own business. And still combat the wrong doers.

Real men aren't feminized, the problem is the perception of masculinity created by the feminized media controlled by sodomites.

Real men aren't feminized, the problem is the perception of masculinity created by the feminized media controlled by sodomites.

Good point.

But there's a TON of men out there who have been feminized, or support that crap. But I see you're point. "Real men." Keyword Real.

Janet Reno was no push over when it came to allowing the ATF to burn all those people in Waco. She was a real monster.
Then you have an even bigger monster like Giuliani who helped Purdue get out of taking responsibility for their lies about Oxycontin.

Personally, I'd rather have an actual conservative heading all agencies. At least they'd know when to mind their own business. And still combat the wrong doers.
Hand It to Edward Hanrahan

You mean like sissyboy Sessions?

Forum List

Back