The false claim that Trump was in wrongful possession of confidential documents

I'm trying to remember the last time a Democrat backed up your bull shit with a link.
Whats this?

Oh wait, thats me backing up my shit in a reply to you directly, complete with links, all of 10 min ago.

Do you continiously get dropped on your head per chance?

It doesn't say what you think it does. Or that's why you didn't quote it, isn't it?

You don't even know what the documents are. I know that because ... they haven't told us ...

Now when Hillary was taking classified and highly classified documents, you were completely fine with the "error"

"Error" is 4 documents out of thousands, only one of which was marked "classified" when Clinton received it.

Furthermore, Hillary didn't "take" ANYTHING with her. These emails were SENT to her by co-workers to her private, very secure, server.

Whats this?

Oh wait, thats me backing up my shit in a reply to you directly, complete with links, all of 10 min ago.

Do you continiously get dropped on your head per chance?

You must be willfully blind if you haven't seen the links. But then it's not like you ever bothered to read any of them anyway.

Since you bring up the topic of being dropped on your head, it must be based on your own personal experience.

Where’s the evidence? If they had been declassified, the relevant agencies would have been notified. Were they?
You better let Obama know because Obama provided no paperwork for the classified documents in his possession.

I wasn't aware that the National Archives were involved in the Mueller Investigation or the more than 100 indictments that flowed from it, including the prosecution and convictions of 9 of Trump's closest associates. YOUR continued insistence in calling this investigation a "hoax" shows the level of delusion that you live in.
100 indictments? Who are you trying to fool?

Apparently you didn't read what I wrote.

"Error" is 4 documents out of thousands, only one of which was marked "classified" when Clinton received it.

Furthermore, Hillary didn't "take" ANYTHING with her. These emails were SENT to her by co-workers to her private, very secure, server.

4 documents???? You just lie, lie, lie and lie, Canadian fool. There's a reason you don't provide links

The very secure server in her closet? You dont really think that's an actual secure server do you?

I don’t have to prove anything; Trump does.

Yeah, that was impeachment 1 and 2. Democrats don't need to prove your accusations, he has to prove he's innocent. And you aren't listening.

You are a Democrat, and a Soviet

Forum List

Back