The false claim that Trump was in wrongful possession of confidential documents

You clearly don't know yourself.

Tell me, is Trump appointed FBI Director Wray a "prog"?

Maybe Trump's AG Bill Barr a "prog"?

All the judges considering this matter in the court of law right now all "progs"?

Why is what you "know" so completely detached from reality?

Saying Trump took the documents but didn't declassify them when he had the power to do that on the spot is just more of your brain dead bull shit

Saying Trump took the documents but didn't declassify them when he had the power to do that on the spot is just more of your brain dead bull shit
Even if what you've just said is not bs (though it is), even then, Trump has clearly violated the PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT. Personal records do not get classified last I checked.

How many times simple concepts like this need to be explained? There is absolutely no world in which this is a "bogus scandal" as OP claimed.

For that to fly he’s going to have to provide evidence, which he’s failed to do at every turn.

There's nothing "to fly." It was before Trump left office, there is no question, just your endless lies

Even if what you've just said is not bs (though it is), even then, Trump has clearly violated the PRESIDENTIAL RECORDS ACT. Personal records do not get classified last I checked.

How many times simple concepts like this need to be explained? There is absolutely no world in which this is a "bogus scandal" as OP claimed.

Well, good thing Trump was President and those rules didn't apply to him then.

You'd grasp that immediately if he was a Democrat. Republicans don't have the protection of law to you

Well, good thing Trump was President and those rules didn't apply to him then.
facepalm.jpg

Presidential Records Act very specifically applies to....wait for it....Presidents.

Ex-presidents cannot keep presidential records, they have to be forfeited into the custody of National Achives.

Last edited:
I knew this was a bogus scandal the second I heard about it. These are the same people who contrived he Russian collusion hocus-pocus.
The hard-left National Archives management is trying to turn Trump into another Hillary but the facts are against them.

The National Archives, which is controlled by a hard leftist cadre, very excitedly announced that President Donald Trump took classified information with him when he left the White House. The problem—which the AP reluctantly concedes—is that, as President, he had the final say over what’s classified. That means that there’s no hypocrisy in his reaming Hillary Clinton for her conduct.
As a predicate, the National Archives management has turned that government office into a purely leftist entity determined to advance all leftist causes, including destroying Donald Trump. Recently, it was caught stating that the U.S. Constitution and all of America’s other founding documents contain “harmful content.” Why? Because they have “racist, sexist, misogynistic, and xenophobic opinions.”
Additionally, the National Archives management has concluded that the entire institution of the National Archives itself is structurally racist because it’s concerned with lauding the work of the White men who created our nation. You can read more about that insanity here.
Most recently, the leftist, impermissibly partisan National Archives management’s vendetta against Trump has management claiming that Trump was found to be illegally in possession of classified information:
Classified information was found in the 15 boxes of White House records that were stored at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence, the National Archives and Records Administration said Friday in a letter that confirmed the matter has been sent to the Justice Department.
The Appeals Court ruling disagrees with you.

Moron, Presidential Records Act very specifically applies to....wait for it....Presidents.

Ex-Presidents cannot keep presidential records, they have to be forfeited into the custody of National Achives.

It doesn't say what you think it does. Or that's why you didn't quote it, isn't it?

You don't even know what the documents are. I know that because ... they haven't told us ...

Now when Hillary was taking classified and highly classified documents, you were completely fine with the "error"

I knew this was a bogus scandal the second I heard about it. These are the same people who contrived he Russian collusion hocus-pocus.
The hard-left National Archives management is trying to turn Trump into another Hillary but the facts are against them.

The National Archives, which is controlled by a hard leftist cadre, very excitedly announced that President Donald Trump took classified information with him when he left the White House. The problem—which the AP reluctantly concedes—is that, as President, he had the final say over what’s classified. That means that there’s no hypocrisy in his reaming Hillary Clinton for her conduct.
As a predicate, the National Archives management has turned that government office into a purely leftist entity determined to advance all leftist causes, including destroying Donald Trump. Recently, it was caught stating that the U.S. Constitution and all of America’s other founding documents contain “harmful content.” Why? Because they have “racist, sexist, misogynistic, and xenophobic opinions.”
Additionally, the National Archives management has concluded that the entire institution of the National Archives itself is structurally racist because it’s concerned with lauding the work of the White men who created our nation. You can read more about that insanity here.
Most recently, the leftist, impermissibly partisan National Archives management’s vendetta against Trump has management claiming that Trump was found to be illegally in possession of classified information:
Classified information was found in the 15 boxes of White House records that were stored at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence, the National Archives and Records Administration said Friday in a letter that confirmed the matter has been sent to the Justice Department.

I wasn't aware that the National Archives were involved in the Mueller Investigation or the more than 100 indictments that flowed from it, including the prosecution and convictions of 9 of Trump's closest associates. YOUR continued insistence in calling this investigation a "hoax" shows the level of delusion that you live in.

It doesn't say what you think it does. Or that's why you didn't quote it, isn't it?

You don't even know what the documents are.

It does say exactly that, I'm sorry you can't sanely accept basic facts and prefer half-baked denial fantasies,

§2202. Ownership of Presidential records​

The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records

(g)(1) Upon the conclusion of a President's term of office, or if a President serves consecutive terms upon the conclusion of the last term, the Archivist of the United States shall assume responsibility for the custody, control, and preservation of, and access to, the Presidential records of that President.

You don't even know what the documents are. I know that because ... they haven't told us ...

Now when Hillary was taking classified and highly classified documents, you were completely fine with the "error"
Hillary took documents? Cite?

That's the question, Bullwinkle, were they lied to. What we have here is begging the question
The Court ruled it didn't matter whether the documents were declassified, because that would not change the ownership of said documents. Even if he declassified them, that doesn't explain why he would have a personal interest in those documents.

The Court ruled it didn't matter whether the documents were declassified, because that would not change the ownership of said documents. Even if he declassified them, that doesn't explain why he would have a personal interest in those documents.

I'm trying to remember the last time a Democrat backed up your bull shit with a link. It's been months, at least

Well, I apologize. I'm in a bar, drinking a beer and blogging from my android. If I knew how to provide a link, I would.

The problem is I don't believe you that the court said it didn't matter if it was declassified or not

Forum List

Back