So it looks like I might be wrong about Putin invading Ukraine..

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
....and if I'm wrong I own up to it.

But what's the motivation of Ukraine soldiers fighting if half the country migrates to Russia prior.
Probably fold like a kamala harris suit.

But what's the motivation of Ukraine soldiers fighting if half the country migrates to Russia prior.
"Migrates"

...at gunpoint. Interesting choice of words, there. Did you pick that up from Russian State media?

The real threat of invasion, regarding Ukraine comes from USA and it's Talmudic HATO , lusting to wage war on Russia and to loot it.

Yeah; it was never going to happen.

Just more insane lies; it's been this way since 2016. (If not longer.)

The real threat of invasion, regarding Ukraine comes from USA and it's Talmudic HATO , lusting to wage war on Russia and to loot it.
Haha, tha is so stupid and wrong.

You know that's a lie. Your propaganda masters know it is a lie. You know everyone knows it is a lie.

You just don't care, because you have a propaganda job to do.

It will become our business whether we like it or not. You don't seem to get that.
Democrats may MAKE it our business because they want dead Americans. Yeah I get that part. If communist democrats wrangle us into war with Russia and/or China, the democrats will go extinct overnight.

Democrats may MAKE it our business because they want dead Americans. Yeah I get that part. If communist democrats wrangle us into war with Russia and/or China, the democrats will go extinct overnight.
Such embarrassing paranoid fantasy. Retardation on parade.

Forum List

Back