The false claim that Trump was in wrongful possession of confidential documents

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
I knew this was a bogus scandal the second I heard about it. These are the same people who contrived he Russian collusion hocus-pocus.
The hard-left National Archives management is trying to turn Trump into another Hillary but the facts are against them.

The National Archives, which is controlled by a hard leftist cadre, very excitedly announced that President Donald Trump took classified information with him when he left the White House. The problem—which the AP reluctantly concedes—is that, as President, he had the final say over what’s classified. That means that there’s no hypocrisy in his reaming Hillary Clinton for her conduct.
As a predicate, the National Archives management has turned that government office into a purely leftist entity determined to advance all leftist causes, including destroying Donald Trump. Recently, it was caught stating that the U.S. Constitution and all of America’s other founding documents contain “harmful content.” Why? Because they have “racist, sexist, misogynistic, and xenophobic opinions.”
Additionally, the National Archives management has concluded that the entire institution of the National Archives itself is structurally racist because it’s concerned with lauding the work of the White men who created our nation. You can read more about that insanity here.
Most recently, the leftist, impermissibly partisan National Archives management’s vendetta against Trump has management claiming that Trump was found to be illegally in possession of classified information:
Classified information was found in the 15 boxes of White House records that were stored at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence, the National Archives and Records Administration said Friday in a letter that confirmed the matter has been sent to the Justice Department.

I knew this was a bogus scandal the second I heard about it. These are the same people who contrived he Russian collusion hocus-pocus.
The hard-left National Archives management is trying to turn Trump into another Hillary but the facts are against them.

The National Archives, which is controlled by a hard leftist cadre, very excitedly announced that President Donald Trump took classified information with him when he left the White House. The problem—which the AP reluctantly concedes—is that, as President, he had the final say over what’s classified. That means that there’s no hypocrisy in his reaming Hillary Clinton for her conduct.
As a predicate, the National Archives management has turned that government office into a purely leftist entity determined to advance all leftist causes, including destroying Donald Trump. Recently, it was caught stating that the U.S. Constitution and all of America’s other founding documents contain “harmful content.” Why? Because they have “racist, sexist, misogynistic, and xenophobic opinions.”
Additionally, the National Archives management has concluded that the entire institution of the National Archives itself is structurally racist because it’s concerned with lauding the work of the White men who created our nation. You can read more about that insanity here.
Most recently, the leftist, impermissibly partisan National Archives management’s vendetta against Trump has management claiming that Trump was found to be illegally in possession of classified information:
Classified information was found in the 15 boxes of White House records that were stored at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence, the National Archives and Records Administration said Friday in a letter that confirmed the matter has been sent to the Justice Department.

Yeah, I figured that was some cooked-up bullshit they came up with. Even the MSM are dropping the story.

They were just trying to add more mud to their fake insurrection Nazi hearings

Who steals documents from the white house?

The problem—which the AP reluctantly concedes—is that, as President, he had the final say over what’s classified...

When I heard about this on the news, it was being reported that Trump had documents which had classified marking on them. But, as what I've quoted demonstrates, all he has to do is say "This isn't classified anymore" and that's that. The only question is whether or not a document needs to have its classification marking removed to be considered classified. That's a very real possibility...

When I heard about this on the news, it was being reported that Trump had documents which had classified marking on them. But, as what I've quoted demonstrates, all he has to do is say "This isn't classified anymore" and that's that. The only question is whether or not a document needs to have its classification marking removed to be considered classified. That's a very real possibility...
They are not allowed to remove any documents from the white house. Those documents belong to the American people.

They are not allowed to remove any documents from the white house. Those documents belong to the American people.
Clinton did it and y'all said it wasn't a crime. Remember? If Clinton had been convicted, they could nail Trump's butt to the barn door.

Well, then that's how they should've characterized it. Instead, they tried to make it seem far worse by claiming the documents are classified...

Forum List

Back