The false claim that Trump was in wrongful possession of confidential documents

Comey made it unprosecutable
Nope. He never had that power.

He declined to prosecute because there was nothing worth prosecuting.

He did this (against DOJ policy) very publicly in the middle of a Presidential election)

I knew this was a bogus scandal the second I heard about it. These are the same people who contrived he Russian collusion hocus-pocus.
The hard-left National Archives management is trying to turn Trump into another Hillary but the facts are against them.

The National Archives, which is controlled by a hard leftist cadre, very excitedly announced that President Donald Trump took classified information with him when he left the White House. The problem—which the AP reluctantly concedes—is that, as President, he had the final say over what’s classified. That means that there’s no hypocrisy in his reaming Hillary Clinton for her conduct.
As a predicate, the National Archives management has turned that government office into a purely leftist entity determined to advance all leftist causes, including destroying Donald Trump. Recently, it was caught stating that the U.S. Constitution and all of America’s other founding documents contain “harmful content.” Why? Because they have “racist, sexist, misogynistic, and xenophobic opinions.”
Additionally, the National Archives management has concluded that the entire institution of the National Archives itself is structurally racist because it’s concerned with lauding the work of the White men who created our nation. You can read more about that insanity here.
Most recently, the leftist, impermissibly partisan National Archives management’s vendetta against Trump has management claiming that Trump was found to be illegally in possession of classified information:
Classified information was found in the 15 boxes of White House records that were stored at former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence, the National Archives and Records Administration said Friday in a letter that confirmed the matter has been sent to the Justice Department.
I understand it’s in the playbook to attack the accusers, but you’ve got to be joking about this one. You don’t think you’re fooling anybody do you? Of course he had classified documents in Maralago

nope.
Nope. He never had that power.
Lynch gave it to him, and he said Hillary couldn't be prosecuted because she didn't break the law intentionally. Now every defense lawyer who tries one of these cases will use that argument.

He declined to prosecute because there was nothing worth prosecuting.
He declined to prosecute because Hillary was a Democrat.

He did this (against DOJ policy) very publicly in the middle of a Presidential election)
Did what?

what's wrong with my source?

They are a provider of conspiracy theories and false information... Bripat they prey on suggestible minds. knowing that they will believe them and not question...

1664809056059.png

You're a provider of conspiracy theories, and so are all of your sources.

This the difference between me and you... I give actual sources, actual news sites...

The only sites you use or discredited as providers of false information.

I know you find this upsetting, as if the 'American Thinker' was lying that would make you a gullible fool...

It would be very damaging to your ego if they turned out to be filling you full of shit..

This the difference between me and you... I give actual sources, actual news sites...

I know you find this upsetting, as if the 'American Thinker' was lying that would make you a gullible fool...

It would be very damaging to your ego if they turned out to be filling you full of shit..
American "Thinker" makes gaterwaypundit look legit

I understand it’s in the playbook to attack the accusers, but you’ve got to be joking about this one. You don’t think you’re fooling anybody do you? Of course he had classified documents in Maralago
He's the declassifier, moron.

This the difference between me and you... I give actual sources, actual news sites..
You give propaganda sources.

You mean CNN?

American thinker is far more credible than CNN or the Washington Post.

You apparently believe I run my life the same way you do.

Classified or not they are still national defense secrets and it is illegal for him to remove them from the White House or have them in his beach house
They don't seem to understand that the classification issue is secondary to the ownership issue. And misrepresentations. Evidently it's all MAGA media tells them.

They don't seem to understand that the classification issue is secondary to the ownership issue. And misrepresentations. Evidently it's all MAGA media tells them.
They understand it ...they just don't care...because...cult

Forum List

Back