The fall of Trumpism continues

Yep, that's the problem. We can't seem to pull ourselves out of the two-party death spiral. As long as people remain convinced that they can only vote D or R, we'll just sink deeper and deeper.
I have no loyalty to the letter “R”. I’d love to see a truly Trafitionslly Conservative party form to the Rigt of the Republican Party. Until then all I can do is try to push Republicans as far Right as possible.

What the party needs to realize is that we didn’t vote FOR Trump in either 2016 or 2020. We voted AGAINST the Moderate to Leftist candidates that both parties had been running for years. We didn’t love Trump, we just HATED every other motherfucker on that debate stage.
You don't get an increase of (at least) `12 million from your first election by way of voting against something.

Make no mistake, the "81 million" Biden voters is the biggest box-stuffed lie being told....Repulsion never got that many people to show up at the polls, and it didn't this time around either.

You don't get an increase of (at least) `12 million from your first election by way of voting against something
When neither party gives you a candidate worthy of voting “for”, you generally find yourself voting “against” one candidate or the other.

When neither party gives you a candidate worthy of voting “for”, you generally find yourself voting “against” one candidate or the other.
Point being is that you don't get an increase in turnout for the incumbent like Trump got by them voting against anyone....Moving toward is at least 4X more motivating than moving away....That's how the mind works.

It's also more circumstantial evidence of a hijacked election.

The fall of Trumpism continues. Pence contradicts Trump in speech at the Federalist society. More and more conservatives and Republicans are pulling away from Trumpism.

Evil is always difficult to eliminate but it will be neutralized. Only the dumbest of the dumb and the evilist of the evil will be left supporting Trumpism.

There will be a civil war within the Republican party then in the next GOP primary for POTUS.
Even if Trump isn't the nominee, the person who replaces him either believes the last election was free and fair or they don't. They either don't believe Trump should have been impeached or they do. I hope they pick a guy like Pence who wasn't willing to steal an election.

Point being is that you don't get an increase in turnout for the incumbent like Trump got by them voting against anyone
Honestly, I don’t trust any of the vote counts from 2020. I know of many 2016 Trump voters (including myself) who chose not to vote for POTUS in 2020 because there wasnt a reasonable candidate on the ballot.

The fall of Trumpism continues. Pence contradicts Trump in speech at the Federalist society. More and more conservatives and Republicans are pulling away from Trumpism.

Evil is always difficult to eliminate but it will be neutralized. Only the dumbest of the dumb and the evilist of the evil will be left supporting Trumpism.

Lat night one of your angelic Prog buddies drove a car into a few people at the truck protest in Canada.

Unfortunately, our system doesn't allow you to vote against a candidate. All you can do is vote for one, and only one, candidate. That's all that gets recorded, all that matters. Saying you are voting "against" someone is a little lie you tell yourself to avoid facing what you're really doing: voting for a bad candidate, on purpose, in a dishonest attempt to game the system.

Unfortunately, our system doesn't allow you to vote against a candidate. All you can do is vote for one, and only one, candidate. That's all that gets recorded, all that matters. Saying you are voting "against" someone is a little lie you tell yourself to avoid facing what you're really doing: voting for a bad candidate, on purpose, in a dishonest attempt to game the system.
You have a point. That’s why most of the time I simply don’t vote… there’s no acceptable candidate. I did that for POTUS in 1996, 2008, 2012, and 2020. I’ve never voted Governor or Senator here in Massachusetts

You have a point. That’s why most of the time I simply don’t vote… there’s no acceptable candidate. I did that for POTUS in 1996, 2008, 2012, and 2020. I’ve never voted Governor or Senator here in Massachusetts
Clinton was great. Who cares that he got a BJ in the Oval Office? Really?

Correct. And that's exactly what happened in 2020.

EkgTiGL.jpg

Forum List

Back