The Enlightenment of Nudity

says the law of a civilized society we ALL live in and guess what if you don't like it you can move to some anarchist paradise I hear Somalia is awesome!
Nah. I'd rather live here, live the revolution and snipe dumb ass Aryan bigots in the spine so they spend the rest of their lives shitting in a plastic bag from a wheel chair.

BTW, factoid:
iq_test_curve-AA.png

Last edited:
says the law of a civilized society we ALL live in and guess what if you don't like it you can move to some anarchist paradise I hear Somalia is awesome!
Nah. I'd rather live here, live the revolution and snipe dumb ass Aryan bigots in the spine so they spend the rest of their lives shitting in a plastic bag from a wheel chair.
Sure sure I'm very scared can't ya tell?! Lmao! What revolution you clown man lay off the bong

Did you see the link I posted or are you looking at same 5 women. There were 95 more and they were fat and butt ugly.
They all look pretty good to me. Even the fatter ones.

A female does not have to look like a boy to attract me.

It's kind of weird. One naked woman is awesome. Two naked women, even better.

A hundred naked women...doesn't do a thing for me.

Maybe because one or two naked women might want to have sex with you, but 100 naked women is way too damn many to have sex with (at least at once)? :p
It might be one of those "too much of a good thing"...things.

Something you and the RW Homophobes have in common. Who knew!?
Better than the left wing homophobes.....at,least they are alive....
Haters are haters. I feel both saddened and repugnated by all of them regardless of political leanings.

Our nation was not built on hate. Hate is destroying it.

Something you and the RW Homophobes have in common. Who knew!?
Better than the left wing homophobes.....at,least they are alive....
Haters are haters. I feel both saddened and repugnated by all of them regardless of political leanings.

Our nation was not built on hate. Hate is destroying it.
I agree....but it's so strange how you call out the RW, when the LW is killing them.....that's all....

Maybe because one or two naked women might want to have sex with you, but 100 naked women is way too damn many to have sex with (at least at once)? :p
It might be one of those "too much of a good thing"...things.
No such thing when it comes to naked women unless they're all in a bus driving over you. :p

I agree....but it's so strange how you call out the RW, when the LW is killing them.....that's all....
I've done my fair share at calling out the LW loonies as you've, no doubt, seen me do.

As stated previously on several occasions, I fully support the Constitution and will fight all those who seek to chip away at it for political reasons....no matter what side of the aisle they choose to sit.

Did you see the link I posted or are you looking at same 5 women. There were 95 more and they were fat and butt ugly.
It's more than "same 5 women" as every straight male here who looked can see. It's just that some pics can't be posted here because of nudity rules.

OTOH, I do find it interesting how some people focus upon the glass being half empty while others look at it being half full.
920x920.jpg

[
Non Sequitur. I've been with several women who were "Moon Bats" and they were clearly straight.

Just going with the odds.

All Moon Bats are screwed up in the mind some way or another so it it highly likely that if you get 100 stupid Moon Bats women together that are walking around in public without their clothes then a good percentage of them will be queers.

Just saying.

[
Non Sequitur. I've been with several women who were "Moon Bats" and they were clearly straight.

Just going with the odds.

All Moon Bats are screwed up in the mind some way or another so it it highly likely that if you get 100 stupid Moon Bats women together that are walking around in public without their clothes then a good percentage of them will be queers.

Just saying.

I wonder how you calculate those odds..... :p

Forum List

Back