What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Enlightenment of Nudity

Compost

Platinum Member
Reaction score
laid bare.

Classy leftists have decided to protest Trump at the RNC by having 100 women pose nude in public.

The protest, falsely deemed an "art project," was put on by photographer Spencer Tunick, who has supposedly been doing similar nude art projects since 1994. Under the title "Everything She Says Means Everything," the project somehow took Tunick three years to plan and allows naked women to "[reflect] their anger through art against the hateful repressive rhetoric of many in the Republican Party towards women and minorities."

"I have two daughters—9 and 11—and I want them to grow up in a progressive world with equal rights and equal pay and better treatment for women, and I feel like the 100 women lighting up the sky of Cleveland will send this ray of knowledge onto the cityscape," Tunick told Esquire. "I think it will enlighten not only the delegates but set the vibe of the weekend, set a tone."
more here
Women Protest Trump Nude at RNC

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Democrats can't keep their clothes on, just like three-year-olds.

Divine.Wind

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with nude women. In fact, I like it and encourage it.

Bush92

GHBush1992
Reaction score
laid bare.

Classy leftists have decided to protest Trump at the RNC by having 100 women pose nude in public.

The protest, falsely deemed an "art project," was put on by photographer Spencer Tunick, who has supposedly been doing similar nude art projects since 1994. Under the title "Everything She Says Means Everything," the project somehow took Tunick three years to plan and allows naked women to "[reflect] their anger through art against the hateful repressive rhetoric of many in the Republican Party towards women and minorities."

"I have two daughters—9 and 11—and I want them to grow up in a progressive world with equal rights and equal pay and better treatment for women, and I feel like the 100 women lighting up the sky of Cleveland will send this ray of knowledge onto the cityscape," Tunick told Esquire. "I think it will enlighten not only the delegates but set the vibe of the weekend, set a tone."
more here
This Is What Happened When 100 Women Got Naked at the Republican National Convention
Boy...what a bunch of ugly lesbians.

OP
Compost

Compost

Platinum Member
Reaction score
laid bare.

more here
This Is What Happened When 100 Women Got Naked at the Republican National Convention
Darn that art.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Every time women want to protest something they take off their clothes. There is probably some deep seated neuroses there.

Divine.Wind

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Content unavailable"

Goddamnit!
Google "women nude protest RNC" and click images.

rnc-spencer-tunick-exhibition-protest.jpg

hazlnut

Gold Member
Reaction score
laid bare.

more here

How many far-right perverts will be there?

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
laid bare.

more here

You mean those that still believe in genders?

Divine.Wind

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Neither do I, but as a political protest it seems a childish move.
I saw on the news today that Donald Trump has received almost 2 billion dollars worth of free PR from the news media. If dropping their clothes garners them free media attention, some will do it.

RNC-nude.jpg

Divine.Wind

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't know. I do know the Left Wing Loonies have over half a dozen posts on Melania's speech so if we want to discuss obsessive neurotic behavior, that should be included.

Divine.Wind

Platinum Member
Reaction score
laid bare.

more here
You're looking at the wrong ones.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F148047%2FAP_401733898952.jpg

DGS49

Platinum Member
Reaction score
By Dave Barry's definition, "If I could do it, it's not art."

This ain't art.

owebo

Gold Member
Reaction score
laid bare.

more here
There are some real porky bull dykes in that....:lol:

Iceweasel

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What's with the mirrors? If they are trying to blind people that would be a problem and they should be tear gassed.

Bush92

GHBush1992
Reaction score

Neither do I, but as a political protest it seems a childish move.
I saw on the news today that Donald Trump has received almost 2 billion dollars worth of free PR from the news media. If dropping their clothes garners them free media attention, some will do it.

RNC-nude.jpg
Sure...this will amount to something. Lesbo's in the park. Send over some BLM men to pimp these ho's.

Some Guy

Deregulated User
Reaction score
I don't get it. Stripping naked and holding up mirrors is art? ..let alone a protest of something?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List