30 Minutes and About Mrs. Trumps speech...and counting

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
The two Democratic Party puppet networks have laser beamed in on Mrs. Trumps speech for first 30 minutes of broadcast on morning shows. Nobody votes for First Lady. Again media acts as Democratic appendage. Did she plagerize? Nobody gives a shit.

The two Democratic Party puppet networks have laser beamed in on Mrs. Trumps speech for first 30 minutes of broadcast on morning shows. Nobody votes for First Lady. Again media acts as Democratic appendage. Did she plagerize? Nobody gives a shit.

The campaign did it to themselves. TO COME OUT AND DENY THE OBVIOUS FUCK UP, ONLY MAKES THE MEDIA CONTINUE TO COVER THE STORY.

AMATEUR HOUR!!

It's such fucking amateur hour with Trump.

They don't know what they are doing....

Word for word someone copied a speech given by the current first lady back in 2008 at the DNC.

How fucking stupid is that? Stupid plagiarism.

The campaign did it to themselves. TO COME OUT AND DENY THE OBVIOUS FUCK UP, ONLY MAKES THE MEDIA CONTINUE TO COVER THE STORY.

AMATEUR HOUR!!

Word for word someone copied a speech given by the current first lady back in 2008 at the DNC.

Nobody gives a shit except liberal media attack machine. Mrs. Trump is a fox BTW. So she did it better than Mrs. Obama. I can accept that.

It was 22 words out of the entire speech. Democrats need to keep up the fake outrage. The nation is watching.

Their still on it...gotta give liberal media credit they do what DNC says.

You can tell it's a slow news day, the fact that the first days of the Republican convention, Pence has been made VP candidate and they've got almost nothing to talk about.

This is the new Trump. The Trump that is trying his hardest not to say fuck ups any more.

You can tell it's a slow news day, the fact that the first days of the Republican convention, Pence has been made VP candidate and they've got almost nothing to talk about.

This is the new Trump. The Trump that is trying his hardest not to say fuck ups any more.
If it ain't negative for Trump they will not report it.

AMATEUR HOUR!!

Nobody gives a shit except liberal media attack machine. Mrs. Trump is a fox BTW. So she did it better than Mrs. Obama. I can accept that.

Trump hires incompetent people.

That is not a good trait for someone wanting to be President.

Clearly, being new to the country, Michelle Obama taught her English. That's all that happened.

I heard Don Jr's speech starts out like....

"Now this is a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shooting some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

AMATEUR HOUR!!

Are you getting paid to say that over and over? Sure seems like it.

If it ain't negative for Trump they will not report it.

But they are reporting it. If it's not negative for Trump then his supporters have no reason to get hysterical, therefore no one pays much attention to it because it isn't anything worth reporting.

I mean, a guy who repeats his words over and over, so a 20 minute speech contains about 10 words repeated over and over.

I start my day with the Morning Joe show....
I bailed after about 20 minutes this morning because they were bashing
Trumps wife over the speech....

I went over to the FOX business channel for about an hour.
I ended up going back to MSNBC and an hour later and they are still at it.

The whole show and they gnashing their teeth over this speech

AMATEUR HOUR!!

If it was the other way around and it was Mrs. Obama stealing Melania's speech --- yes I was laughing when I typed in, Melania's speech --- you nutters would be freaking out about it.

BTW, you might have a shot at Melania soon --- provided you have a lot of money to spend on the whore --- she doesn't know it yet, but she is definitely coming up on her expiration date.

I don't know who takes these morning shows seriously. But this thread is proof the producers of those shows accomplished what they're out for, simply getting our attention and having us "talk" about it. No big deal nor conspiracy. Simply capitalism at work.

I start my day with the Morning Joe show....
I bailed after about 20 minutes this morning because they were bashing
Trumps wife over the speech....

I went over to the FOX business channel for about an hour.
I ended up going back to MSNBC and an hour later and they are still at it.

The whole show and they gnashing their teeth over this speech
Thank you. It's all bullshit.

I don't know who takes these morning shows seriously. But this thread is proof the producers of those shows accomplished what they're out for, simply getting our attention and having us "talk" about it. No big deal nor conspiracy. Simply capitalism at work.
Liberal media is an appendage of the machine.

One thing she did not plagiarize...Moochelle's physical aura. Thanks God!

Forum List

Back