The Enlightenment of Nudity

The only time nudity as a protest makes sense to me is when one is protesting against nudity laws and ordinances. Otherwise, it's just lazy or sensationalistic at best. Am I going to know that Hillary is crooked because some girl decided to take her clothes off? These things don't seem to matter to the left. They want their shallow buzz hits.

laid bare.

Classy leftists have decided to protest Trump at the RNC by having 100 women pose nude in public.

The protest, falsely deemed an "art project," was put on by photographer Spencer Tunick, who has supposedly been doing similar nude art projects since 1994. Under the title "Everything She Says Means Everything," the project somehow took Tunick three years to plan and allows naked women to "[reflect] their anger through art against the hateful repressive rhetoric of many in the Republican Party towards women and minorities."

"I have two daughters—9 and 11—and I want them to grow up in a progressive world with equal rights and equal pay and better treatment for women, and I feel like the 100 women lighting up the sky of Cleveland will send this ray of knowledge onto the cityscape," Tunick told Esquire. "I think it will enlighten not only the delegates but set the vibe of the weekend, set a tone."
more here
Women Protest Trump Nude at RNC

How many far-right perverts will be there?
None. These chicks are all lesbians.

The only time nudity as a protest makes sense to me is when one is protesting against nudity laws and ordinances. Otherwise, it's just lazy or sensationalistic at best. Am I going to know that Hillary is crooked because some girl decided to take her clothes off? These things don't seem to matter to the left. They want their shallow buzz hits.
Agreed, but I still like this form of protest. A lot better than shooting cops or lying about "Hands up, don't shoot". ;)

17-spencer-tunick.w529.h352.jpg

Wonder if they would be allowed to do this in Mexico, China,or Iran?

They are dykes. How do I know this? Because they are liberal art protesters.
Wow. A lot of women must have turned you down for dates for you to be such a misogynist.

A couple of break up songs to lighten your spirit:
NSFW

Nope. Always been good with the ladies.
Yet you are clearly misogynistic. Hate is a very strong negative emotion. It's basis cannot be sustained without a driving force. Despite teenage angst-type claims of "I hate you", most people don't hate. Not for long, at least. It too taxing on one's body and soul. Someone who has a strong continuous hatred of something has an inner conflict driving this emotion.

Hence, my curiosity.

Nope. Don't bother me none. Just don't understand it with so many pretty women in the world a dude would look at another dudes hairy ass and find love.
It's wired into them somehow just like it's wired into 98% of males to enjoy seeing a naked woman.

Joke:
How a man pleases a woman: Listen to her, make her laugh, buy her flowers, be thoughtful, remember special days, take her to dinner, cook for her, ask what channel she wants to watch, give her the remote, treat her as a partner, respect her desires.........the list goes on.

How a woman pleases a man: Show up naked with a six-pack.

Last edited:
Nope. Always been good with the ladies.
Yet you are clearly misogynistic. Hate is a very strong negative emotion. It's basis cannot be sustained without a driving force. Despite teenage angst-type claims of "I hate you", most people don't hate. Not for long, at least. It too taxing on one's body and soul. Someone who has a strong continuous hatred of something has an inner conflict driving this emotion.

Hence, my curiosity.
Hey dopey go smoke some more pit and meditate like your guru has taught. Hate is a good thing.

laid bare.

Classy leftists have decided to protest Trump at the RNC by having 100 women pose nude in public.

The protest, falsely deemed an "art project," was put on by photographer Spencer Tunick, who has supposedly been doing similar nude art projects since 1994. Under the title "Everything She Says Means Everything," the project somehow took Tunick three years to plan and allows naked women to "[reflect] their anger through art against the hateful repressive rhetoric of many in the Republican Party towards women and minorities."

"I have two daughters—9 and 11—and I want them to grow up in a progressive world with equal rights and equal pay and better treatment for women, and I feel like the 100 women lighting up the sky of Cleveland will send this ray of knowledge onto the cityscape," Tunick told Esquire. "I think it will enlighten not only the delegates but set the vibe of the weekend, set a tone."
more here
Women Protest Trump Nude at RNC
Where women can get gang raped by "refugees" and told it was their own fault

Forum List

Back