The Enlightenment of Nudity

Actually the nude ladies look pretty good.

That's a lot of pussy power.

Lot's of T&A too.

Did you see the link I posted or are you looking at same 5 women. There were 95 more and they were fat and butt ugly.

I enjoy seeing good looking naked women. Not dykes.
You claim the power to recognize a gay/lesbian person just by looking at them. That's either delusional or a cover for something.

100 women and all are lesbians just because they are protesting Trump? Have you read the stats?

Last edited:
Spencer Tunick was born in Middletown, Orange County, New Yorkinto a Jewish family.

Cultural Marxist producing degenerate filth. In a sane world that Jew would be tried and executed for producing this disgusting filth
Awesome. First we have homophobic misogynist latent homosexuals and now we have anti-semitic assholes. This forum is fucking awesome!

Last edited:
Spencer Tunick was born in Middletown, Orange County, New Yorkinto a Jewish family.

Cultural Marxist producing degenerate filth. In a sane world that Jew would be tried and executed for producing this disgusting filth
Awesome. First we have homophobic mysoginist latent hooesexuals and now we have anti-semitic assholes. This forum is fucking awesome!
What's a hooesexual?
There was a trans tard there it called itself harmony moon lol
Was he circumcised? LOL
Didn't see it, it was just whining about why it was there
I have no problem with nude women. In fact, I like it and encourage it.

nor I.

but RW's are ghey, so they DO!

There is a time and place for nudity. Don't want people objectifying women don't treat your body like it's an object for political expression which is nothing more than cultural Marxism and degeneracy

There is a time and place for nudity. Don't want people objectifying women don't treat your body like it's an object for political expression which is nothing more than cultural Marxism and degeneracy
If you watch the complete video online of these sweet babes marching in and stripping down with only their chrome mirrors to protect them while their beautiful asses hang out in the wind, and then they go through their drills until finally they are showing the whole world everything -- vulva, teats, and rump -- all just to stop Trump The Chump -- THEN ...

... THEN it is a sight for sore eyes.

Did you see the link I posted or are you looking at same 5 women. There were 95 more and they were fat and butt ugly.
They were NOT "fat and butt ugly".

They were all beautiful.

And to think they were doing all this to stop Trump The Chump and thereby with their lovely vulvas, teats, and rumps trying to protect America from a really big mistake --

... THEN it brings tears of joy to my eyes !!!

If you watch the complete video online of these sweet babes marching in and stripping down with only their chrome mirrors to protect them while their beautiful asses hang out in the wind, and then they go through their drills until finally they are showing the whole world everything -- vulva, teats, and rump -- all just to stop Trump The Chump -- THEN ...

... THEN it is a sight for sore eyes.
Regardless of their political views, and I'm not a fan of either Trump nor Hillary, I love the feminine form.

Forum List

Back