The Enlightenment of Nudity

I for one think its wonderful attractive, vibrant, young ladies wish to protest nude, it is after all their right to do so. However within the context of legal jurisdiction Cleveland may have laws prohibiting indecent exposure which could be troublesome. Lets be happy it isn't Elizabeth Warren, Hillary, or Nancy prancing around in the nude, that would be a simply disgusting sight to behold.

Just going with the odds.

All Moon Bats are screwed up in the mind some way or another so it it highly likely that if you get 100 stupid Moon Bats women together that are walking around in public without their clothes then a good percentage of them will be queers.

Just saying.
Are you also a woman hater like Bush92 ??

Women constitute half the voters in our nation. While assholes may abuse their spouses, they can't go into the voting booth with them.

Yawn there will only be a revolution when the country collapses under its own weight
...and the bigots will be the first to die of lead poisoning. Probably without ever knowing what hit them. Kinda peaceful knowing that, doncha think?

Just going with the odds.

All Moon Bats are screwed up in the mind some way or another so it it highly likely that if you get 100 stupid Moon Bats women together that are walking around in public without their clothes then a good percentage of them will be queers.

Just saying.
Are you also a woman hater like Bush92 ??

Women constitute half the voters in our nation. While assholes may abuse their spouses, they can't go into the voting booth with them.
I love women. I just pointed out the obvious that a bunch of women, most of whom were fugly, went to Cleveland and got naked for nothing. Some stupid protest.

I for one think its wonderful attractive, vibrant, young ladies wish to protest nude, it is after all their right to do so. However within the context of legal jurisdiction Cleveland may have laws prohibiting indecent exposure which could be troublesome. Lets be happy it isn't Elizabeth Warren, Hillary, or Nancy prancing around in the nude, that would be a simply disgusting sight to behold.
Agreed to an extent. Hence the difference between 1 beer, 3 beer and 12 pack dates.

Democrats can't keep their clothes on, just like three-year-olds.

They also poop on police cars if you aren't watching them........just like 3 year olds.....in fact.....they are just like 3 year olds in just about everything they do....

I love women. I just pointed out the obvious that a bunch of women, most of whom were fugly, went to Cleveland and got naked for nothing. Some stupid protest.
So you say. My point is that I've been focusing on the prettiest women and all you can do is bitch and whine about the "dykes" and the "stench from all those vaginas". Sounds like a woman-hater to me.

Can you imagine the stench from all those vaginas?

FWIW, most man-haters are Lesbians for the same reason. Too much competition. :D

Or even worse -- Ruth Bader Ginsberg.

:p

They also poop on police cars if you aren't watching them........just like 3 year olds.....in fact.....they are just like 3 year olds in just about everything they do....

Yes, but it's more than mere immaturity. There is something very psychologically wrong with Democrats and their supporters. Not mere political differences, but a matter of character.

Yes, but it's more than mere immaturity. There is something very psychologically wrong with Democrats and their supporters. Not mere political differences, but a matter of character.

I personally think that part of their brains did not develop fully....and I thought this long before Michael Savage called liberalism a mental disorder......

They have a type of reality dyslexia...as I call it....they can function in every way as a normal person...but as far as facts, the truth, reality and understanding the difference between Right and Wrong and Good and Evil...there is a blank space in their brains...........they also, as you point out, have a diminished ability to control their emotions.....

Forum List

Back