The Enlightenment of Nudity

Compost

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2015
laid bare.

Classy leftists have decided to protest Trump at the RNC by having 100 women pose nude in public.

The protest, falsely deemed an "art project," was put on by photographer Spencer Tunick, who has supposedly been doing similar nude art projects since 1994. Under the title "Everything She Says Means Everything," the project somehow took Tunick three years to plan and allows naked women to "[reflect] their anger through art against the hateful repressive rhetoric of many in the Republican Party towards women and minorities."

"I have two daughters—9 and 11—and I want them to grow up in a progressive world with equal rights and equal pay and better treatment for women, and I feel like the 100 women lighting up the sky of Cleveland will send this ray of knowledge onto the cityscape," Tunick told Esquire. "I think it will enlighten not only the delegates but set the vibe of the weekend, set a tone."
more here
Women Protest Trump Nude at RNC

laid bare.

Classy leftists have decided to protest Trump at the RNC by having 100 women pose nude in public.

The protest, falsely deemed an "art project," was put on by photographer Spencer Tunick, who has supposedly been doing similar nude art projects since 1994. Under the title "Everything She Says Means Everything," the project somehow took Tunick three years to plan and allows naked women to "[reflect] their anger through art against the hateful repressive rhetoric of many in the Republican Party towards women and minorities."

"I have two daughters—9 and 11—and I want them to grow up in a progressive world with equal rights and equal pay and better treatment for women, and I feel like the 100 women lighting up the sky of Cleveland will send this ray of knowledge onto the cityscape," Tunick told Esquire. "I think it will enlighten not only the delegates but set the vibe of the weekend, set a tone."
more here
This Is What Happened When 100 Women Got Naked at the Republican National Convention
Boy...what a bunch of ugly lesbians.

laid bare.

more here
This Is What Happened When 100 Women Got Naked at the Republican National Convention
Darn that art.

Every time women want to protest something they take off their clothes. There is probably some deep seated neuroses there.

"Content unavailable"

Goddamnit!
Google "women nude protest RNC" and click images.

rnc-spencer-tunick-exhibition-protest.jpg

laid bare.

more here

How many far-right perverts will be there?

laid bare.

more here

How many far-right perverts will be there?
You mean those that still believe in genders?

laid bare.

more here
You're looking at the wrong ones.

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F148047%2FAP_401733898952.jpg

laid bare.

more here
There are some real porky bull dykes in that....:lol:

I have no problem with nude women. In fact, I like it and encourage it.

Neither do I, but as a political protest it seems a childish move.
I saw on the news today that Donald Trump has received almost 2 billion dollars worth of free PR from the news media. If dropping their clothes garners them free media attention, some will do it.

RNC-nude.jpg
Sure...this will amount to something. Lesbo's in the park. Send over some BLM men to pimp these ho's.

I don't get it. Stripping naked and holding up mirrors is art? ..let alone a protest of something?

Forum List

Back