The end result: race relations will appear to improve, but actually get worse

Here's my message to the Democrats:

You think you made gains through your murder and property destruction.

No -- you have given yourself a big defeat.

Now -- we really do hate you, and with good reason.
Keep lying to yourself and watch trump lose.

At this point, it doesn't matter anymore to me who wins elections.

As Mao said: "Power comes from the barrel of a gun."

Our side is extremely well armed and knows how to shoot.

Your side will have no chance when all pretenses are dropped and this becomes a shooting war.

The problem is that the PROPAGANDA of the left sweeps ALL blacks into the category of VICTIM even middle-class blacks who have nothing to do with the situation in the ghettos.
No, that's not how that happens. It is the racist who initiates the propaganda while ignorantly refusing to realize that all blacks face racism.
Well, you may believe what you want, however, the rioters have thrown fuel on the fire of racism by making whites believe that blacks, when it comes down to it, can't really be trusted to act like civilized people.
Whites don't believe that because whites have attended the protests and still are. Only racists believe what you stated.
You have abused the word "racist" until it no longer stings.

What I have said is true.

One black man is killed and there's riots all over America, and billions of dollars of property is destroyed and dozens more murdered.

It is time to call a spade a spade.

Our experiment in democracy is over. The Democrats have proven they are no longer interested in living at peace with us so we must arm ourselves for what is to come.
Nothing you said was true and you've been a racist your whole life so I am not expecting you to be anything but what you are.

Your side will have no chance when all pretenses are dropped and this becomes a shooting war.
Dont forget we got guns and military training too. When you ready to bleed we will be here waiting for you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The problem is that the PROPAGANDA of the left sweeps ALL blacks into the category of VICTIM even middle-class blacks who have nothing to do with the situation in the ghettos.
No, that's not how that happens. It is the racist who initiates the propaganda while ignorantly refusing to realize that all blacks face racism.
Well, you may believe what you want, however, the rioters have thrown fuel on the fire of racism by making whites believe that blacks, when it comes down to it, can't really be trusted to act like civilized people.
Whites don't believe that because whites have attended the protests and still are. Only racists believe what you stated.

One black man is killed and there's riots all over America, and billions of dollars of property is destroyed and dozens more murdered.

Our experiment in democracy is over. The Democrats have proven they are no longer interested in living at peace with us so we must arm ourselves for what is to come.
Nothing you said was true and you've been a racist your whole life so I am not expecting you to be anything but what you are.
Here's what I said:

The Democrats no longer believe in the United States Constitution and no longer feel bound to use peaceful means to effect change in our society.

Therefore:

Republicans must respond in kind.

We will not start the war that is to come, but we will defend our homes and families.

And:

We will win.

We all know how to shoot. Your side will be wiped out of existence if you try what you claim.

Here's what I said:

The Democrats no longer believe in the United States Constitution and no longer feel bound to use peaceful means to effect change in our society.

Therefore:

We will not start the war that is to come, but we will defend our homes and families.

And:

We will win.
"We will not start the war that is to come, but we will defend our homes and families."

So all that shit you were threatening the other post was just so much bullshit? I gotcha.

We all know how to shoot. Your side will be wiped out of existence if you try what you claim.
Well, we'll see, won't we. Maybe you dream of rounding us all up and put us in re-education camps. Perhaps your university professors have taught you that is what you ultimately must do to win.

But America isn't like any other country.

Maybe in Poland or France you can just round people up and they will go peacefully.

But here, you'll have a fucking war the moment you begin.

Well, we'll see, won't we. Maybe you dream of rounding us all up and put us in re-education camps. Perhaps your university professors have taught you that is what you ultimately must do to win.

Maybe in Poland or France you can just round people up and they will go peacefully.

" Maybe you dream of rounding us all up and put us in re-education camps. Perhaps your university professors have taught you that is what you ultimately must do to win. "

Thats some shit white people do. Thats your history not ours. We aint white. You just stay the fuck out the way and stop being a racist and you'll be ok.

Here's what I said:

Therefore:

And:

We will win.
You whites are doing the looting. You are up against an opposition tired of your shit and see death as peace compared to living with your racism. That is an opponent you will not beat. You are not prepared for what you will be up against so it's best you shut that john wayne bullshit up. Because the mans name was Marion . John Wayne was fake news.

Here's what I said:

Therefore:

And:

We will win.
You whites are doing the looting. You are up against an opposition tired of your shit and see death as peace compared to living with your racism. That is an opponent you will not beat. You are not prepared for what you will be up against so it's best you shut that john wayne bullshit up. Because the mans name was Marion . John Wayne was fake news.
Not only will we win, it won't be much of a fight.

You occupy the large metropolises.

We control the rest.

We will cut off your food, and then, you will seek peace terms.

Right here you show me that you would be unprepared for what you would face.

Here's what I said:

Therefore:

And:

We will win.

We control the rest.

So why you stalling? Aint nothing between us but air and opportunity.

We still have a few years to prepare.

I will start my preparations by purchasing an appropriate home defense weapon and learning how to use it.

I have been a peaceful man, but I now realize that I must transform myself for what is to come.

When a band of unruly Democrats come to my neighborhood to cause trouble, I will be prepared.

I will start my preparations by purchasing an appropriate home defense weapon and learning how to use it.

I have been a peaceful man, but I now realize that I must transform myself for what is to come.

When a band of unruly Democrats come to my neighborhood to cause trouble, I will be prepared.
:laughing0301:

Here's what I said:

Therefore:

And:

We will win.

We control the rest.

You don't control the rest, that's your problem. You think every white in rural america is going to participate in your war and you'll get surprised by the white who will take you out in mid sized towns small cities. You're delusional son.

You are the problem, democrats were not the ones looting.

Here's what I said:

Therefore:

And:

We will win.

We control the rest.

You don't control the rest, that's your problem. You think every white in rural america is going to participate in your war and you'll get surprised by the white who will take you out in mid sized towns small cities. You're delusional son.
I don't plan to march anywhere or take territory. All I plan to do is defend my home, and perhaps organize my neighbors to defend our neighborhood.

Your extremism is revealed by the fact that my modest home defense plan threatens you.

You believe, as all Democrats do, that you are entitled to do violence to anyone who gets in your way.

It offends you, deeply, that I plan to defend myself from your violent intentions.

You are the problem, democrats were not the ones looting.
I am not a problem to anyone who leaves me and my neighborhood in peace.

But here's my warning:

I will defend my home with full lethality.

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

So -- things will get worse.
That's not what's happening though.

Forum List

Back