The end result: race relations will appear to improve, but actually get worse

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

So -- things will get worse.
You figured that out, huh? Especially when you're burning and looting your own neighborhood stores over a piece of shit like George Floyd, Blackrook! How do you expect someone to give you respect when you do stupid things like this?
What made you think Blacks care about your respect? I mean I could give a shit what white people think me or any other Black people.
Well obviously! Why else would you post the stupid bullshit you do here, Urkel? You're an embarrassment to any self respecting black person!
If you take a poll with all of the Black people on this board I believe the results would prove you dont have a clue.
Kind of the blind leading the blind, Milkweed! Know what I'm saying? :)
You damn sure don't speak for us, white boy.
Like you and Milkweed supposedly speak for black people because you put a picture of WEB Dubois up and he puts up one of Malcolm X? Both of you are pretentious blow hard posers, IM2!
And so here we again see the white who loses an argument about what black people think trying the old you don't speak for black people line because he actually believe his white ass is the most capable of speaking for blacks based on imaginary blacks who somehow agree with his racist POV.

I have to laugh at you. LOL!

It is one thing to get whites to SAY they understand, it is quite another to get whites to ACTUALLY understand.

And what I'm sensing from white people I know is that they see this entire incident as proof that black people are not rational actors in society and they will burn and loot their own neighborhood stores when they're angry.

So -- things will get worse.
You figured that out, huh? Especially when you're burning and looting your own neighborhood stores over a piece of shit like George Floyd, Blackrook! How do you expect someone to give you respect when you do stupid things like this?
What made you think Blacks care about your respect? I mean I could give a shit what white people think me or any other Black people.
Well obviously! Why else would you post the stupid bullshit you do here, Urkel? You're an embarrassment to any self respecting black person!
If you take a poll with all of the Black people on this board I believe the results would prove you dont have a clue.
Kind of the blind leading the blind, Milkweed! Know what I'm saying? :)
You damn sure don't speak for us, white boy.
Like you and Milkweed supposedly speak for black people because you put a picture of WEB Dubois up and he puts up one of Malcolm X? Both of you are pretentious blow hard posers, IM2!
And so here we again see the white who loses an argument about what black people think trying the old you don't speak for black people line because he actually believe his white ass is the most capable of speaking for blacks based on imaginary blacks who somehow agree with his racist POV.

I have to laugh at you. LOL!
Unlike you, IM2...I don't claim to speak for anyone but myself! It's you and Milkweed that have anointed yourselves as the spokesmen for all things black and accuse anyone who doesn't agree with your views as "racists"!

As for who's won or lost the argument? When you have to play the "racist" card it's a pretty good sign that the one who has lost is you! Just saying...

Of course there will be resentment. Everyone else will resent the blacks who are demanding special treatment.

Considering that whites have organized the looting and rioting, the 95 percent of whites who are serious about living together in peace will begin pushing back on whites like the OP.
Since he actually went there how does he explain his races centuries old history of looting, pillaging, genocide, and murder? Mutha fucka got some serious blind spots.
This whole thing is about police brutality, not racism.
Racism gave birth to police brutality. The original role of the police was to protect the slave masters property. IOW catch runaway slaves.
LOL..you do know that police have existed in societies where there was never any slaves, right? Formal police forces are actually fairly new...the rich had their retainers..the govt. had the army..and the people...well, they had nothing at all. Britain and France share credits for inventing police that served the law--or so the theory was.

Outside of the cities..the Confederacy had no real police force.
Slave-catchers were a private business--much like the bounty hunters of today.

I get your focus...just saying that the concept of police did not depend on a slave population.

Forum List

Back