The end of Usenet and ATT

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
When i was a Freshman in College, the first thing i searched on the internet was Transformers. and that led me to Alt Toys Transformers. ATT ended on February 22nd and so did usenet. it seemed to me that every TransFormer Fan on ATT was an expert on something and not just on TransFormers. I actually own all 80 of the original Transformers comic book. i had plenty of TF toys and I own alot of Transformers DVDs. I remember watching Transformers and GI Joe after school. I will miss reading Alt.Toys.Transformers and the various TF Fans on there. So long ATT and Usenet.

I never scanned Usenet, so don't know much about it. I did use the IRC channels a lot, there were some useful channels but not many users at the time.

I never scanned Usenet, so don't know much about it. I did use the IRC channels a lot, there were some useful channels but not many users at the time.
Usenet started out as a network of colleges that allowed students to communicate with eachother among the different colleges by text only. You could say it was the earliest form of the internet.

Forum List

Back