Did a coup d’état take place at the end of February 2014 in Ukraine?

It was chaos

You do know your source quotes a call between two people

but also says

"which suggested the sniper killings in Ukraine last month were ordered by the new coalition."

Also the heading says "Possible"

But while the Baltic state acknowledged the audio was genuine, it denied that it had blamed opponents of Ukraine's deposed president for sniper killings during last month's unrest.

The finger pointing

Still I only saying that their were snipers and people died.

It was a conflict between those who were Pro Russian supporters and those who were supports of the west

So who was to blame is based on which side your on, Each side will spin a tale.
It's a well know tactic of the Regime change Brigade, some mysterious snipers start shooting people to get the herd onside, nothing like waving a blood soaked shirt to inflame the herd.

He just speaks about other subjects here, rather than about the subject “Did a coup d’état take place at the end of February 2014 in Ukraine
Yes, basically it was the coup. The actual question is for how long this dead horse should be punched?

Am I the only one who thinks that Zelensky and his bastards will lead the goyim, entrusted to him to the point where those, who failed to escape to abroad, will all greet the russian soldier as a liberator?

Am I the only one who thinks that Zelensky and his bastards will lead the goyim, entrusted to him to the point where those, who failed to escape to abroad, will all greet the russian soldier as a liberator?
When they arrive in Kharkiv and Odessa we will find out, my guess is yes

It's a well know tactic of the Regime change Brigade, some mysterious snipers start shooting people to get the herd onside, nothing like waving a blood soaked shirt to inflame the herd.
Is that an opinion of do you have proof of knowing who the snipers were

Forum List

Back