The End of Affirmative Action?

¹ I did not say that :rolleyes:

² Like the current WH spokesperson :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:; As I said, it is not healthy to be a token.
What you said was

You assume that all people equally want to be companies' CEO or VP

What you are suggesting is that people of color and women aren't trying to become CEO's and VP's. That's bullshit.

Not all white men want to be CEO's either. So how come 95% of CEO's are white men?

I understand it might not be 95% still. Thanks Affirmative Action.

¹ I did not say that :rolleyes:

² Like the current WH spokesperson :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:; As I said, it is not healthy to be a token.

There are a lot more women, asians, hispanics, blacks, indian American, etc.....There are a lot more of them than there are white men. RIght?

So you're saying 95% of CEO's and VP's are white men because we want to be CEO's and VP's and all the rest don't?

There are a lot more women, asians, hispanics, blacks, indian American, etc.....There are a lot more of them than there are white men. RIght?

So you're saying 95% of CEO's and VP's are white men because we want to be CEO's and VP's and all the rest don't?
I have no idea what is your logic, you want private companies to do what you like, so why start not buying their product? In fact, no one force you to buy stuff from best buy, amazon or watch NFL or watch "all-white" Hollywood movies. Instead, you want to force them to do what you like by law. Then, which company has a black CEO, which one has an Asian CEO, and which one has Indian American CEO? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What you said was

You assume that all people equally want to be companies' CEO or VP

What you are suggesting is that people of color and women aren't trying to become CEO's and VP's. That's bullshit.

Not all white men want to be CEO's either. So how come 95% of CEO's are white men?

I understand it might not be 95% still. Thanks Affirmative Action.
That is your point,
my fds, you better read what is Affirmative Action? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Well, what is the % of the racial makeup of Nobel Science Prize winners and NBA basketball players you woke malaka?

That's life.

The only way to stop discrimination based on race is to stop discriminating based on race. We are well past the point where affirmative action policies are needed. If you can't achieve it on your merit then you don't belong there, period.

The problem is that wealthy people can get their kids coached and trained to only appear to have superior merit, when they actually do not.
People from other races typically do very badly on the types of testing done by colleges to determine merit.
Affirmative action is not an attempt at some sort of non-white racial bias, but to remove the obvious racial bias that wealthy whites have deliberately been implementing for centuries.

Let's hope that after being taken out of the jungle hundreds of years ago they're evolved enough to take their rightful place in civilization without a crutch.

That is silly.
First of all, the "jungle" is where Europeans lived when Africa had the most advanced civilizations in the world.
All humans came out of Africa, and the oldest stone buildings, ships, weapons, writing, etc., comes from African cultures like the Kushites of Punt.
Europe was about the very last to even learn how to write.
Did not happen until the Romans taught them, around 600 AD.

And the question is not about whether or not one needs a "crutch", but that standardized testing is something that is easy for wealthy people to be able to buy training for.
There clearly is an obvious easy advantage for the wealthy to appear better on standardized tests than they actually merit.

Goodness, so in addition to thinking blacks are inferior, you think women are inferior.

No, without affirmative action, then white men automatically make merit testing that gives white men an unfair advantage.
It likely is intentional, but even if they tried not to, it likely would still happen.

Well, what is the % of the racial makeup of Nobel Science Prize winners and NBA basketball players you woke malaka?

That's life.

Its totally wrong.
Almost all the people who rise to the top, whether CEO or Nobel Prize, tend to be those who take credit for the work of others, and are not superior in any way.

Its totally wrong.
Almost all the people who rise to the top, whether CEO or Nobel Prize, tend to be those who take credit for the work of others, and are not superior in any way.
I am surely superior to you. I know this without knowing you or taking credit for the work of others.

That is silly.
First of all, the "jungle" is where Europeans lived when Africa had the most advanced civilizations in the world.
All humans came out of Africa, and the oldest stone buildings, ships, weapons, writing, etc., comes from African cultures like the Kushites of Punt.
Europe was about the very last to even learn how to write.
Did not happen until the Romans taught them, around 600 AD.

And the question is not about whether or not one needs a "crutch", but that standardized testing is something that is easy for wealthy people to be able to buy training for.
There clearly is an obvious easy advantage for the wealthy to appear better on standardized tests than they actually merit.
Oh yeah. So what happened to this so called advanced civilization in Africa? Your propaganda isn't working today.

I guess you mix up the EEO, social responsibility and diversity? Besides, you still do not have an example that a mom-and-pop shop that became 100 after it went full diversity.
As I said, AA in the higher education system showed that you could have all the social models / social theory of whatever and whoever but "it is what it is" in the real world.
Mom and pops can hire whoever they want.

It dawned on me last night. You whites who say affirmative action should be abolished and that bias doesn’t factor into why you only hire white men.

I live in metro detroit. I’m a liberal. We are just as segregated as the south. Whites do not want to live with blacks. None of us do. That’s the truth.

So if that’s the truth, can We really say we want them working with us?

So don’t tell me this bias isn’t hurting black people.

Im not saying it’s right for us to not want to live with black people. I’m saying if that’s how we feel how can you try to say we are being fair when we interview them for jobs?

Oh yeah. So what happened to this so called advanced civilization in Africa? Your propaganda isn't working today.
Diversity programs combat white bias and racism.

If we both admit we do not want black people moving into our neighborhoods how can you say as a hiring manager you will Be fair interviewing blacks? That your bias, prejudice, bigotry and racist beliefs aren’t hurting blacks when they go on job interviews?

You understand why we don’t believe you’re hiring “the best and most qualified”. You’re hiring the white guys.

Diversity programs combat white bias and racism.

If we both admit we do not want black people moving into our neighborhoods how can you say as a hiring manager you will Be fair interviewing blacks? That your bias, prejudice, bigotry and racist beliefs aren’t hurting blacks when they go on job interviews?

You understand why we don’t believe you’re hiring “the best and most qualified”. You’re hiring the white guys.
And you can tell they weren’t the best and most qualified because they’re white? Go fuck yourself you racist prick.

The problem is that wealthy people can get their kids coached and trained to only appear to have superior merit, when they actually do not.
People from other races typically do very badly on the types of testing done by colleges to determine merit.
Affirmative action is not an attempt at some sort of non-white racial bias, but to remove the obvious racial bias that wealthy whites have deliberately been implementing for centuries.
Wow. So wealthy people are synonymous with white…..and then there are the “other races.”

Affirmative action has been polluted by leftists to the point where an obvious racial bias IS implemented - against whites and Asians. What we need to do is assign every college applicant a number, and that is the only personal identifying mark. Then all applications will be treated in a race-blind fashion since nobody knows what race goes with which application.

Mom and pops can hire whoever they want.

It dawned on me last night. You whites who say affirmative action should be abolished and that bias doesn’t factor into why you only hire white men.

I live in metro detroit. I’m a liberal. We are just as segregated as the south. Whites do not want to live with blacks. None of us do. That’s the truth.

So if that’s the truth, can We really say we want them working with us?

So don’t tell me this bias isn’t hurting black people.

Im not saying it’s right for us to not want to live with black people. I’m saying if that’s how we feel how can you try to say we are being fair when we interview them for jobs?
First of all, I am not white, and I am a visual minority person. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Here is the deal, I don't understand your point because I can switch "black people" to any term. With that, it makes no sense at all.
BTW, you should watch a movie called green book.

First of all, I am not white, and I am a visual minority person. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Here is the deal, I don't understand your point because I can switch "black people" to any term. With that, it makes no sense at all.
I just watched it last night for the second time.

Yes you could switch black people to any other minority. The white men in charge of all the Fortune 500 aren’t hiring and promoting any of them either. Not Asians, Hispanics, indians, women, gays.

Amazingly the best qualified for the job are always straight white men.

Forum List

Back