Trump's home raided by FBI

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
...continuation of closed thread.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

Last post before closing:

"Now trump knows why you take the 5th, because the FBI are the democrat's Stasi, specializing in perjury traps."

...continuation of closed thread.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

Last post before closing:

"Now trump knows why you take the 5th, because the FBI are the democrat's Stasi, specializing in perjury traps."
So true. Remember they asked Clinton if he ever had sex with that woman and he didn't know he came on her shirt and she saved it and that woman ratted her out? Who went after Monica and forced her to rat Bill out? Was it the deep state?

I love it Trump said you are guilty if you plead the 5th, until he has to plea the 5th. So he was a jackass and idiot before it happened to him? Exactly!

I'll cut right to the chase on this business: This is a concerted effort by the FBI. DOJ, Garland, and most likely the CIA to take Trump down permanently!

They can only pretend it's not but that denial can't hold water now.

And it's on account of the situation existing in which Trump has the power to take down America's democracy.

And he has amassed the power and support to do it if he's not stopped.

Kudos to the system if they are still seeking legal means to accomplish the task!

Not yet the Kennedy solution.

I'll cut right to the chase on this business: This is a concerted effort by the FBI. DOJ, Garland, and most likely the CIA to take Trump down permanently!

And it's on account of the situation existing in which Trump has the power to take down America's democracy.

Kudos to the system if they are still seeking legal means to accomplish the task!

Thanks for the Russian troll perspective.

That is dangerously close to a threat. I really, REALLY hope that the DC crowd accept defeat and bide their time because if there is ONE SINGLE action that would light the fires nationwide, assassination of Trump would be it.

They're doing the same thing they tried for 4 years and they are failing yet again. They will try to make a case for treason because that's the ONLY remaining way they can get rid of him Constitutionally. They'll never meet the standard in the Constitution though. It is VERY specific and their word play won't pass SCOTUS. I think they know this, too. That tells me they are in the middle of fomenting a REAL insurrection by the Left in response to "crimes" their media convince the Left have been committed.

Can you hear it?
A storm is coming...

He is a threat to our democracy. Ask even 30% of the Republican party. The Deep Staters. Globalists. RINOS.

They're doing the same thing they tried for 4 years and they are failing yet again. They will try to make a case for treason because that's the ONLY remaining way they can get rid of him Constitutionally. They'll never meet the standard in the Constitution though. It is VERY specific and their word play won't pass SCOTUS. I think they know this, too. That tells me they are in the middle of fomenting a REAL insurrection by the Left in response to "crimes" their media convince the Left have been committed.

Can you hear it?
A storm is coming...
Remember that I'm not an American and I could care less if the authorities succeed or fail.

I've made it perfectly clear that is not the way this Trump insanity will be ended.

It's much bigger than that when democracy is threatened by a wannabe fascist dictator.

I'm afraid it's going to have to be ended in a bloodbath. It's past the point of return to normalcy.

Can you hear it?
A storm is coming...
STATEMENT: "They're doing the same thing they tried for 4 years and they are failing yet again."
QUESTION: WHOSE THEY?

RESPONSE: What do you mean by a "REAL insurrection by the left". Who are they? And do you really hope to overcome Democracy, and make this bullshit up?

And if this doesn't work, they will kill him - or at least try.

The ONLY reason the democrats haven't assassinated him yet is because he has his own security team. A Secret Service agent loyal to the Reich is easy to slip in, but Trump's personal security has proven impossible for the democrat to get through.

Thanks for the Russian troll perspective.
And that's the best you can do leech.

You and your fellow Nazis have sworn all week that Reich Minister Garland had nothing to do with this, and now the little shitbag is bragging about it.

1660252098598.png

How much longer with you men that are menstruating continue to cry over Trump getting served?
He ignored the request sent about papers, then he was subpoenaed and ignored that, now he can't ignore what they did to get back their papers. Trump also had to hire defence for Georgia, he's gonna be doing more than rallies in the near future.

And if this doesn't work, they will kill him - or at least try.
Yes, they will probably try to kill him. The gravity of the situation can't be any more serious than it is right now.
The ONLY reason the democrats haven't assassinated him yet is because he has his own security team. A Secret Service agent loyal to the Reich is easy to slip in, but Trump's personal security has proven impossible for the democrat to get through.

I'm not making a prediction, I'm responding to your predictions. It won't be the democrats that take him out, it will be some cop who is completely loyal to his country. I don't think the Democratic party is actively plotting to take his life. They will still be trying to end his reign of terror by conventional means.

1. There was no justification for the FBI raid on an ex-president's home, period. Trump is also the leading presidential candidate for 2024. Trump's lawyers were working with the Feds to resolve all document issues amicably since June 3rd. If the Feds wanted more documents they should have subpoenaed them, not have the FBI/Stasi invade Trump's home.
"Bobb said she and Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran met later with a senior Justice Department official whose name she could not recall (Mr. Bratt). Trump appeared at the beginning of the meeting, in June, and greeted investigators, Bobb said, adding that the former president was not interviewed. Federal officials then looked through boxes of material, Bobb added."

"At the time, Mr Bratt was reported to have examined the area in which the documents were being stored. That suggests again that investigators are interested in determining whether they were being handled and kept safe with proper care, or whether any were lost, destroyed, or even stolen during the removal of the boxes from the White House."

Like anyone would believe that any problem "document" that the FBI now finds wouldn't have been "planted" by them. They do falsify evidence.

2. There was no insurrection on J6. If there was an insurrection the rioters would have had guns instead of flags. Here is what a real insurrection looks like:

Last edited:
How much longer with you men that are menstruating continue to cry over Trump getting served?

Do you think you're going to run one of the death camps or otherwise hold power?

I'm convinced that the reason pasty little shits like you flock to the Nazi party is that you think they will give you power to inflict misery on your betters.

Forum List

Back